Africasgateway.com

Hey Manny!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
not gonna happen, pacman concedes a lot of hits from untalented boxers now imagine this is what when he gets paired up with the elite

marquez got dropped 3 times adjusted and countered his a** all night (got jerked in the decision)

full fight BTW

vs erik morales 1  follow the links and DL THE WHOLE SHIT

the f*** did he think was gonna happen

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I like both these fighters,But someone needs to bring back Mayweather back to Mother earth,and Manny is that candidate.

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
Yep, Manny will win. The dude is amazing, no wonder they call hm the best pound for pound boxer in the world.

Get over yourself.

That Bastard Crook

• I woulda told Mitch not-to-leave-Rico, and instead 'a' wearing chains rock-da-Steve-Biko
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +71/-25
  • Right-wing fascists call me "Die Swart Gevaar"
    • View Profile
Yo the Cotto beatdown caused me to rethink a lotta things yo. But one of them still ain't changing: Money is prolly the best defensive fighter of all time. Only Pernell Whittaker and Mike Tyson come close to that nigga. And by the way you can't compare Cotto with Mayweather. Money just on a different level altogether. Money still got too much of everything for the Pacman. And by the way Cotto was the first real fight for Pacman in about two years.
At da Centre, it's Inventor of dis Art-of-Rap / Seida-Crook I'm da Genuine Artefact // Rappers know I spit Godly-Rap, I gave da Industry a Heart-Attack / Like "OH MY GOD-HE'S-BACK"!!!!!!! /

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
If PAC beats Mayweather then I guess Manny should retire with this as his final fight if he loses then fight Marquez for a 3rd time to go out with a great win on his LEGENDARY career.
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction