I think there should be a rematch because Ireland was all over them

Youtube please

Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
dude, i don't get why everyone is up in arms about it, footballers cheat all the time, some get caught others don't, acting like its the first time, Maradona won a whole world cup cheating.

get off it already.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
dude, i don't get why everyone is up in arms about it, footballers cheat all the time, some get caught others don't, acting like its the first time, Maradona won a whole world cup cheating.

get off it already.
i second you comrade

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile

get off it already.

oh come on now bra.so what, people shouldn't make threads about it ? it's controversial so off course we'll talk about it. and why should it be relative to previous events again ?

ya'll dudes need to chill. this is a forum isn't it ?

i've always wanted Frances rather than Ireland to come, cos of all the "stars" they got in their line up, but not in this way. Poor Ireland man. FIFA needs to bring in that videos shit like ASAP, cos shit is getting outta hand.

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 09:58:25 AM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

get off it already.

Ahhhh but we whine all the time when Cristiano Ronaldo "cheats"  ::) ::) SMH
M Turn

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

get off it already.

oh come on now bra.so what, people shouldn't make threads about it ? it's controversial so off course we'll talk about it. and why should it be relative to previous events again ?

ya'll dudes need to chill. this is a forum isn't it ?

i've always wanted Frances rather than Ireland to come, cos of all the "stars" they got in their line up, but not in this way. Poor Ireland man. FIFA needs to bring in that videos shit like ASAP, cos shit is getting outta hand.

not at all brav, im just contributing to the thread, not shutting it down, all im saying is all is fair in football. whether someone cheated or not (captain or not). which is my view. there are refs to catch these things, if they don't, then its part of the game.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
even the Ireland coach does not want a replay, he says if the ref did not see it then that is that... it is a sad way for a team to be knocked out.
" you win some/you lose some and some recreate you if you allow them" illogic

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-3
    • View Profile
See what a bad influence Barcelona has had on the man? Should have never left Arsenal (YES I will NEVER stop whining about this!)

Anyway, would you rather see Ireland or France in South Africa?

Get over yourself.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

See what a bad influence Barcelona has had on the man?

ummmm, how so ? please elaborate.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
Well, before Barca, he didn't do this shit in a world cup qualifier, right? But after BArca.... see what I'm sayin?

Get over yourself.

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Well, before Barca, he didn't do this shit in a world cup qualifier, right? But after BArca.... see what I'm sayin?

In a way i feel u though. Must be hard for him playing in a team full of stars where he's not the center of attraction. In that way i would say yes, playing @ Barca has had an effect on him.

But we didn't teach him to cheat . Im sure Wenger taught him that a while ago, to use one day when he's desperate.;D

Talentless

• I Need a Hug...
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
OOh no no no, my good sir, Im pretty sure it was them barca stars with their dirty tricks that taught him that. I mean, Arsenal must be the cleanest team in the whole premier league...
I mean, Henry has to use all the dirty tricks he can, just to make the starting line up at Barca right?

Get over yourself.

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
ay that was BS.... i feel for the irish  - they held it down and were robbed! however my question is - do u think there would be a replay if ireland had cheated?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Here's a totally balanced and unbiased view of HenryGate: http://bit.ly/2I0BDl

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile