Africasgateway.com

50 cent - BISD - Shady Numbers?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
even the dude who won sa's got talent would listen to this album and agree with me

Exactly, you have to be deaf to enjoy this album.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Like I said before, anyone who thinks Relapse is a cla**ic must have taken a few too many knocks to the head.

Maybe from that Jacka** rip-off shit you were doing. Th eonly reaosn it did the number is it did, is because there are idiots like you out there who will buy anything the marketing gurus tell them is hot.

« Last Edit: November 23, 2009, 06:43:54 PM by Bill Hates »

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
i like fiddy but there is absolutely nothing cla**ic about this album...

and i would like to know what the essence of 50 cent is...and is it being based on GTRODT?

anyways as hov (who is a bitch a** nigga) said yesteday "men lie..women lie... but numbers dont"!

so as far as im concerned this album takes a serious L.... seeing as curtis even did better than this

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
I like this album.Not cla**ic, but solid release indeed. Few garbage songs here and there,but this is a good 3.5 maybe 4/5 for me.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
oh please you don't know what the f*** you want anymore (talking to all of you) you say fiddy should go gangsta, when he does, you say you can't take him seriously... he goes commercial, you say he's gone soft and not gangsta anymore... you all lost saying this album is garbage, even the dude who won sa's got talent would listen to this album and agree with me... it's a f***ing solid 50 album, lyrics are on point and production is killer...

Word they are the one's that are confused 'cause that's exactly what they said when he dropped war angel!! i gave up on em and going back and forth with em is pointless aswell Che  ;D ;D
M Turn

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
As a fiddy i thought 100 % of the tracks were very disappointing.

At Least the decent thing he could have done was to include that "I LINE NIGGAZ" Track that could have raised a lil bar on that album.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Word they are the one's that are confused 'cause that's exactly what they said when he dropped war angel!! i gave up on em and going back and forth with em is pointless aswell Che  ;D ;D

i aint confused...

50 been garbage since GRODT.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
^^^ Can't agree with that.

Ma**acre was a banging a** album.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
LOL what he said

u, we don't trust, u would declare 50 coughing on a track a cla**ic .
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
LOL what he said

u, we don't trust, u would declare 50 coughing on a track a cla**ic .

LMAO nah my nigga, i ain't even called this album a cla**ic infact i hardly do that with any album just because i like it don't mean it is but this is better than Curtis even though sales wise he took an L...and if i don't like it i keep away i don't even talk about it.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2009, 10:56:47 AM by Bhut'lekese »
M Turn

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
I actually like 50 Cent. He's made some hot mixtape bangers, but this album is garbage. That Get Up joint was hot - I thought that was 50 bringing back the GRDT shit. This album proves 50 is lost. He should get back to his proper street shit and stop trying to sell units.

Find me one credible critic who rates the new album.

And yes, Explicit you are a hater. What has this thread got to do with PU or Hype magazine? And didn't Driemanskap win a Hype award last year?

My apologies if it came through as hate, I guess we struggle to understand the difference between hate and critisizm thats all. As for Driemanskap winning a hype award im not sure but if they did then good lookin out.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
I actually like 50 Cent. He's made some hot mixtape bangers, but this album is garbage. That Get Up joint was hot - I thought that was 50 bringing back the GRDT shit. This album proves 50 is lost. He should get back to his proper street shit and stop trying to sell units.

Find me one credible critic who rates the new album.

And yes, Explicit you are a hater. What has this thread got to do with PU or Hype magazine? And didn't Driemanskap win a Hype award last year?

My apologies if it came through as hate, I guess we struggle to understand the difference between hate and critisizm thats all. As for Driemanskap winning a hype award im not sure but if they did then good lookin out.

It's all good - there's no rule that you have to feel what we're doing.

I'm not sure about whether Drie won anything either actually, but they were nominated in two categories.

Matotwana

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
First week sales are out, 50 sold 156,863
see:http://www.hitsdailydouble.com/sales/salescht.cgi

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
50 cent has fallen I don't know why this US rappers cant keep the momentum like Jay-Z you see this rappers on MTV running their mouth talking bout their mansions and cars Jay is not corny like that the only time you will hear him bragging is when he is behind the microphone
« Last Edit: November 25, 2009, 09:05:20 AM by Moshanyana Sankatana »
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction