• Beatz for Africa

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Just seeing and HEARING this shit drive past almost gave me an orgasm on the street lol

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

All i want for Christmas is a pair of these, everything else is going mighty fine in my life at the mo :)

Dear Jimmy

I love you.

wow! I had one look and I think my one nostril finally got unblocked.  HALLELUJAH! 

Oh Dear Jimmy, I love you more.  I take care of my feet I promise.  Scrub them and paint them weekly, not a single dead skin.  If you be so nice to hook me up with a pair, I promise to show tehm off everytime, and il remove the tv from the stand just so that we can watch you.

PS... without sounding pushy, before X-mas would be appreciated.   ;)
Goodness, I saw Babyphat shoes just like that at Canal Walk the other day, beautiful!!
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
There's a beautiful car on the page and all people can worry about is a green shoe called jimmy choo... (That's white for gimme shoe :P)

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile

All i want for Christmas is a pair of these, everything else is going mighty fine in my life at the mo :)

Dear Jimmy

I love you.

wow! I had one look and I think my one nostril finally got unblocked.  HALLELUJAH! 

Oh Dear Jimmy, I love you more.  I take care of my feet I promise.  Scrub them and paint them weekly, not a single dead skin.  If you be so nice to hook me up with a pair, I promise to show tehm off everytime, and il remove the tv from the stand just so that we can watch you.

Goodness, I saw Babyphat shoes just like that at Canal Walk the other day, beautiful!!

I dont quite like baby phat hey.  without throwing punches or insults in anyone's direction - can I say... Baby Phat spells: bought cla** to me.

its too much of an attempt to look monied! too much bling, that it actually starts to look cheap & uncomfortable!  Jimmy Choo & Baby Phat should never be viewed from the same lens.  thats my opinion anyway.

Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
YOU GUYS SHOULD TAKE THAT SHOE CRAP OUT OF MY THREAD.

Real humans aren't interested in such silly crap. The only shoes worth having are sneakers.

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Dear Jimmy

I love you.

I dont quite like baby phat hey.  without throwing punches or insults in anyone's direction - can I say... Baby Phat spells: bought cla** to me.

its too much of an attempt to look monied! too much bling, that it actually starts to look cheap & uncomfortable!  Jimmy Choo & Baby Phat should never be viewed from the same lens.  thats my opinion anyway.

LOL the baby phat shoes aint even like that, unfortunately I do not have a picture to show you.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

Dear Jimmy

I love you.

I find BabyPhat a bit tacky, now they're copycats too. I also saw that Nine West tries to copy them, they have them in a nasty a** pink or orange design, yuck!

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
@the ladies

what does it say about a woman if she isn't into shoes?

for Christmas?

peace.

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
@the ladies

for Christmas?

peace.

it says she has other preferences. we dnt all like the same thing. maybe she likes being barefoot? that is cool too

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
@the ladies

for Christmas?

peace.

it says she has other preferences. we dnt all like the same thing. maybe she likes being barefoot? that is cool too

so shoes are just a very common preference?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile

:'(
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • blog
@the ladies

for Christmas?

peace.

so shoes are just a very common preference?

no, i just happen to like the same shoes that baldi and ms deane like. i like these shoes but not necessarily crazy about shoes, just these ones.

I think other people might prefer music, books, rehab, all expenses paid holidays, cars etc instead of these shoes (for Christmas)

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
@the ladies

for Christmas?

peace.

amen!

there's common ground with all women but we really do like different things, that I can promise.  I just added shoes to my list coz it was somewhat a spontaneous response, AND I was thinking SMALL, with that said, I would still add in shoes to my top 15 list of things for xmas anyway!, coz im a girl - and hell, I dont mind living up to this sterotype of 'girls & their shoes'.

if I really have to have unrealistic requests & timings with christmas only 2 weeks away, I would ask for a house in either parkhurst, greenside, craighall, parktown north etc etc. oh and a yatcht & oh oh and a beautiful amazing husband who can give me bi racial kids with nice hair... but, I shall leave that up to the boys... you guys definitely know how to make theeee most unrealistic requests and your timings... SHOCKING!   ;) lol

oh one more thing... can I have all AGians to bow down to Ms Deane da Queen at exactly 13:00 on 11th Feb...???

lol
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!