TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

1kind

• onek1nd is superman on the eiffel tower, saving the world from parasites.
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +8/-25
  • My xhosa friends and I started a clique!
    • View Profile
This is one of the few artists who deserves money out of my pockets...
I put Religion, Opression and Weakness underground and when i looked down i felt myself begin to GROW.

www.reverbnation.com/1kind

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
On the real, i was never really a fan of "conscious hip-hop" or whatever u want to call it. For me these cats never sounded real , or maybe i'm just missing something ? But whatever yo, preach on. I like TUMI more with the Volume cos it's a bit more experimental which i think fits him more than when he does more conventional hip-hop .Their last album was pretty dope, but his solo didn't grab me that much. All that Mariah shit was  ::) to me. Don't get me wrong dude is skilled, but not really my cup of tea.

Album is probably is dope, cos dude is talented, so will give it a listen.

But im saying though:

HOW ABOUT SOME HARDCORE ????

Eish, please don't bite me AG. Just being honest.

"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
On the real, i was never really a fan of "conscious hip-hop" or whatever u want to call it. For me these cats never sounded real , or maybe i'm just missing something ? But whatever yo, preach on. I like TUMI more with the Volume cos it's a bit more experimental which i think fits him more than when he does more conventional hip-hop .Their last album was pretty dope, but his solo didn't grab me that much. All that Mariah shit was  ::) to me. Don't get me wrong dude is skilled, but not really my cup of tea.

But im saying though:

please start a thread about this topic.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Really looking forward to hearing this!

Btw, who is Rene Hill? And why he call himself Snaz? I think that's like the 4th Snaz to come from the south

Snaz (Cashless) (S.A)
$na** (MosSyde) (Bots)
Snazzy (Nam)
Snaz (Rene Hill?) (S.a.)

cats really like that name, eh?
Ye, it's snazzy ::)

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com
According to one of Braintrain's facebook status Tumi has got one hell of a controvercial bonus track on the album where he name drop a few SA cats including Flabba, JR, Da LES et al and goes on to blame them for the weak level of standard of SA Hiphop. Not sure if he's referin to their lyrical content, styles or whatever, so any one who got the album please up the joint (not the entire album but just that bonus track) coz we wana knooooooow!

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
According to one of Braintrain's facebook status Tumi has got one hell of a controvercial bonus track on the album where he name drop a few SA cats including Flabba, JR, Da LES et al and goes on to blame them for the weak level of standard of SA Hiphop. Not sure if he's referin to their lyrical content, styles or whatever, so any one who got the album please up the joint (not the entire album but just that bonus track) coz we wana knooooooow!

WORD ? that's what i'm talking about. Wanna hear that.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

If only beef sold records in SA rap.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

What beef ? Isn't this just a rapper addressing other rappers ?

« Last Edit: December 08, 2009, 12:49:11 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

or quality for that matter.

DAMOLAAA

• AG Regular
    • REP: +9/-1
    • View Profile

But im saying though:

i m not a fan of this guy's music either...i think its his voice

i like the so called  conscious stuff( pretty much the kinda music i m doing now with REBEL I) BUT the way the message is conveyed and the  beats has to be clever. I came up on BDP shit and the blast master preached the whole way. that shit is still dope now. THERe SHOULD BE  A BDP APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!!
Scratch Head

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile

Go buy the album.....

Psyklone

• reppin 1022 all the way thru!
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +2/-11
  • I dont rap...I brainstorm food for thought!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.1022affiiation.blogspot.com

Go buy the album.....

This cat never even leaked jack even a snippet and we expected to go cop da album coz its a Rhymin Author's album? I see he's got BRICKS on the album...I'm like SHM already LOL...but nevertheless I'm still gon' cop the album and if no one up that 1 joint I'ma up it myself after I get my copy  ;D