Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

The Beer thread

Boss · 66 · 20040

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
I mainly sip heineken , but lately been thinking I should switch coz of the calories and stuff.  can yo'l recommend anything lite I can indulge in...

windhoek light

Was gon say Windhoek Draught

Calories??? Some gay poeple usually go for brutal fruit or vawter, maybe u should try those...
Real Recognise Real

TY-D-CPT-021-NKE

• Go tell your mother cause i dont give a f**
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-47
  • "Dont kyk me by the gevriet aka dont judge snitch!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thesamark.co.za/WC-NKE.aspx
milk stout.....***puke****
people be juding me by the way that i walk even when i talk they say i got swagger like i be from new york..#print that bitches!

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
I mainly sip heineken , but lately been thinking I should switch coz of the calories and stuff.  can yo'l recommend anything lite I can indulge in...

windhoek light

Was gon say Windhoek Draught

Calories??? Some gay poeple usually go for brutal fruit or vawter, maybe u should try those...

BRUTAL FRUIT!!!!! thats wayyy to much sugar for my system, besides - dont taste nice!  Im talking about beer here dude...
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
castle is the shit. f*** dreher, u gay biatch
Dreaming in 3D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
It all depends on personal taste...I think castle tastes kaak...

@ Msdeane, I still maintain Hansa's the shyiiiiit,try it...
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
This thread is  2 pages deep and no one has mentioned a proper beer. If you consider yourself someone with gumption...you should try drinking King Cobra at least once before you Manto.

Comes in a black, long, slender tin.Picture of an elephant on it...and arabic or hindi writing on it.

Be careful though.

It is too sweet for my liking. I prefer the regular Cobra.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
euery beer mentioned on this thread is pathetic and i hate all of u 4 not mentioning marzen gold. faggz!
Dreaming in 3D

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
euery beer mentioned on this thread is pathetic and i hate all of u 4 not mentioning marzen gold. faggz!

f*** marzen!!!
Real Recognise Real

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

f*** marzen!!!

I think the problem with Devildad is that it is quite the ignoramus when it comes to anything that isn't sold at its village tavern. Hence its insistence that Marzen Gold is even in the same league as many of the other beers mentioned here.

Devildad, try going to the city once and order a few beers that you don't usually see in your village, then taste them and realise what you have been missing.

« Last Edit: December 27, 2009, 08:56:21 PM by Jesus Santiago »

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Anything strong i f***s with that,Hard shit, Rum shots.
It was my first and last time going to NewsCafe its overrated,R781.87 Deep and when i came out i was still sober,weak weak weak it was christmas so what!! :D :D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
the thread title seems to indicate that this thread is about beer. We don't wanna hear about your trip to News Cafe and how much you spent. This is a real man thread, which is the only reason it will not be derailed.

On a side note, did you decide to not date fly chicks because they laughed at you when your pee pee didn't work? Or is it when because don't know how to sweet talk them out of their undies?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Oh, and if you really wanna have a strong beer, try a Faxe. It is this disgusting tasting Scandinavian beer that comes in a 1 liter can and has a 10% alcohol content. It tastes like Hop beer. Very bitter and you can almost smell mola**es in it.

Same as the guinnes export, which is a little less potent and has a bit of a better taste. It is also R7 during happy hour at West end pub in Bloem. Stella is R6, which means I get wasted during happy hour.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
the thread title seems to indicate that this thread is about beer. We don't wanna hear about your trip to News Cafe and how much you spent. This is a real man thread, which is the only reason it will not be derailed.

On a side note, did you decide to not date fly chicks because they laughed at you when your pee pee didn't work? Or is it when because don't know how to sweet talk them out of their undies?

Ill always say what i wanna say.
Attacking other people online really says something about yourself,i just glimpsed your small complex.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What does it say? That I'm bored as f*** sitting here and you are the only person I van have fun with?
Devildad bores me.

I see you changed that custom title. That really says a lot about you. You just showed how much you care about what others think of you.