MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
the pharaohs......
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Yho them Nigerians can talk yho,if you didnt know how they played,u would swear they are the best team in the world,Thank God They lost!! The dude that scored Nigeria's first goal kept doing the same move he made when he scored that goal,over and over,in the 2nd half they closed him down.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Damn Ivory Coast did they thing! Had Essien on the floor crying!

But honestly they should have called the whole thing off, after what happened to the Togolese team, just sad...

...but I guess it all comes down to $$$

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
This whole HEAD-to-HEAD rule is wack. Mali should have gone through instead of Algeria. So what Algeria beat Mali ? The Goal Difference rule should still be applied in African football, cos it's always been and for me it's fair. The better team is the one that scored the most goals and conceded the least against all other teams.

Anywho, so i watched the post-match discussions on SS3 and they explaining the whole thing and peeps are calling in voicing their opinion and all. Great journalism and coverage all in all.

Then 30 minutes later i switch to SABC 1 for SoccerZone. Muthaf***as have it the other way around. They putting up on the screen that Mali has gone through and even Marks, Mike Mangena and Tshepo are ALL cosigning that shit, like yeah Mali and Angola are through. Im like look at these fools. This is supposed to be the public broadcaster for WC 2010 and they don't even bother to look at the CAF rules and make informed statements. I see DISASTER ahead. Only like after 30 minutes, i think someone send them an SMS or an email or something, do they rectify themselves. SABC IS a joke.

Gotta say, im really not impressed with the standard of football in this tournament. Im AFRAID for AFRICA in the World Cup.

« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 01:44:59 PM by MrC The Rap God Almighty »
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
This whole HEAD-to-HEAD rule is wack. Mali should have gone through instead of Algeria. So what Algeria beat Mali ? The Goal Difference rule should still be applied in African football, cos it's always been and for me it's fair. The better team is the one that scored the most goals and conceded the least against all other teams.

Anywho, so i watched the post-match discussions on SS3 and they explaining the whole thing and peeps are calling in voicing their opinion and all. Great journalism and coverage all in all.

Then 30 minutes later i switch to SABC 1 for SoccerZone. Muthaf***as have it the other way around. They putting up on the screen that Mali has gone through and even Marks, Mike Mangena and Tshepo are ALL cosigning that shit, like yeah Mali and Angola are through. Im like look at these fools. This is supposed to be the public broadcaster for WC 2010 and they don't even bother to look at the CAF rules and make informed statements. I see DISASTER ahead. Only like after 30 minutes, i think someone send them an SMS or an email or something, do they rectify themselves. SABC IS a joke.

Gotta say, im really not impressed with the standard of football in this tournament. Im AFRAID for AFRICA in the World Cup.

was also quite disappointed with the whole Mali thing,

anyhow, hope Ghana doesn't f*** around and get kicked out.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
those brothers with the hair products will win

That not good enough for ya?

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
those brothers with the hair products will win

Yeah. I also think they need to check their perm juice for controlled substance.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile

dis waar
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I heard someone the other day saying "Being the winner of the AFrican cup is like being the smartest kid in a cla** of retards."

Funny thing is SA didn't even qualify to be a retard.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
all the teams in this AFCON have shown dismal performances with the exception of Cote de'Voier and Egypt.Mali did not play well enough to qualify too. Ilike what the Ghana Coach is doing with the team Throwing youngsters at the deep end to swim or drown to give them experience,Thumbs up.This is what Cameroon failed to do in the last 5 to 8 years,That team is full of old aging players.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
I heard someone the other day saying "Being the winner of the AFrican cup is like being the smartest kid in a cla** of retards."
Funny thing is SA didn't even qualify to be a retard.

RHAAAA!!! >:(
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Anyone who watched that Egypt vs Benin game? That midget player from Benin dude is like 1 meter tall but boooy he can run and make those touches ;D

MrC The Rap God Almighty

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +35/-25
    • View Profile
Very well done to my Zambian cousins. Keeping that Southern African flag UP.
"Generation X, really take it to the Max, everybody's so smart,cos we google all the facts" - Neon

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
yeah i also thought the teams are not giving us some good soccer.

cameroon is surprisingly playing better than egypt at the current game(1/4 final). hope they win.