MOFF G · 17 · 5372

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

i hope with this we can be able to see sum of that stuff we don't get to see on tv.
there is abundance of talent out there let us expose it to the relevant eyes.

the crack boys have dun sum ish, but none catches my eye as much.
but the highlite for me wud be the JABBA - RESPECT....too colourful and simply directed.

and then there also is that PSYFO - DOUBLE CROSS:this video made me love this track more, it was dun proper.

where the directors at, anybody with sum diff?
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
SMH @ you killing your own topic by posting psypho or as I refer to him psyphagget

That not good enough for ya?

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
SMH @ you killing your own topic by posting psypho or as I refer to him psyphagget

IM SAYIN.....LOL...moreso, LOL at the "turban helmet"...wakakakakaka...its that booboo weed..STOP SMOKING that!  :D

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
one cat whose videos have impressed me is SCANZ, cat is not only a talented PRODUCER & EMCEE, he is a visionary, its one thing to have a concept but its another thing to BRING IT TO LIFE...

check this out:

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
another cat i didnt even know DIRECTED & SHOT videos is HEZEKIAH, im sure youl remember him from his track "put the toys away" produced by M-PHAZES i think...anyhow, he is not only a dope lyricist (when he wants to be) hes also a very talented Video Director...recently jumped on sumin he did for ANU-SUN, an emcee out of LAS VEGAS, doing his thing real big over there and bringing that smooth laid back, jazz incorporated FUNK back into HipHop...check this video out...it made my SUNDAY  :D

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
im not gonna front...that Psyfo track is dope, and so is the video. before i saw the video i wouldn't have given it a chance. shows the difference some visual images can make to they way people receive your music...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I was impressed with RATTEXs The streets music video it made me cop his album. I also like jay-z new video ON TO THE NEXT ONE wit swizz beatz. " HOLD ON FREEEEZE, DOUBLE YO MONEY & MAKE IT STACK" Teargas ft Tira video is nice too. "HELLOOO,HELLOOO MNTWANA NGITHI HELLOOO,UFUN UNGFAKA UMUTHI BUT NGITH HELLL NOOO"

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
sumtymez simplicity can be intricate, but it is the key to acheiving the best results......

here goes the stepfather factory by EL-PRODUCTO

and by the way, which production company do u know of that have done sum dope vids.
i was caught a show on sabc1: vuma a kwaito revolution. those cats have been making films and videos for a while now, are there any upcoming directors?

this rite here is a platform for ya to put ya work nd lets see what ya can do.....any1?!?!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
check the ill skillz video on you tube... dont have the the link, but if you search on youtube, ill skillz- roca co flo... production by greenhouse productions... dopest local hip hop video in a minute

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Ben Sharpa - Callin' It Quits (We're Here) (Dir. spo0ky)

Streets - Rattex (Dir. Greenhaus Productions)

Camagu - Driemanskap (Dir. Greenhaus Productions)

Coming soon... Sweet by Jaak (Dir. Greenhaus Productions)...

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
YO D, does GREENHAUS cater for all ya video production?
i like that rattex vid, its fresh....

@HOLSTAR that vid is fresh too, it goes to show that it was dun by an ametuer, correct me if i lie.

why is it that from pioneer unit, that u have only color on driemanskap vids, most of what them otha guys drop, like ben they all on blk and white, is that the director's signature or just ya cats preffering the blk nd white vids?

Holstar

• Holstar
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +5/-1
  • Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
    • Duncan Sodala

@HOLSTAR that vid is fresh too, it goes to show that it was dun by an ametuer, correct me if i lie.

why is it that from pioneer unit, that u have only color on driemanskap vids, most of what them otha guys drop, like ben they all on blk and white, is that the director's signature or just ya cats preffering the blk nd white vids?
Thanks for the feedback back...on the real man...it was done by some young guys getting into the video production game! Hope to have even better results with the next one! Peace

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

Thanks for the feedback back...on the real man...it was done by some young guys getting into the video production game! Hope to have even better results with the next one! Peace

@HOLSTAR, i needs me the numbers to all those hunnies youl used in this vid fam  :o, i see future baby mommas all over that piece...LOL!