Africasgateway.com

Download Beattape

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
it been a minute y'all...had to focus on my final exams...anyways thats done wit lets move on.
here's a project i worked on...its a beattape between me and a producer who goes by the alias Project-k.
download load and be the judge.......feel free to leave me a PM...thats if ur interested in some of our material and wanna work wit us.

Download link: LINK REMOVED/?ztndm2omymz

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
it been a minute y'all...had to focus on my final exams...anyways thats done wit lets move on.
here's a project i worked on...its a beattape between me and a producer who goes by the alias Project-k.
download load and be the judge.......feel free to leave me a PM...thats if ur interested in some of our material and wanna work wit us.

Download link: LINK REMOVED/?ztndm2omymz

ma nigg, YOU STAY HEAVY ON THE GRIND, it would be a CRIME for cats to SLEEP on your WORK...im downloading this isht now fam, ima hit you back with that FEED  ;)

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• http://www.soundclick.com/J-oNERSA
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +17/-30
  • I got the coolest shower door in S.A
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
This was really just a slaughter feast. This makes me think back to the Boonie Mayfield v.s. Physchotic beatbattle for the Red Bull Big Tune Denver championship.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

wow, what can i say..... :D the styles of beatmaking on this tape are so different its ALMOST difficult to SHOUT & credit who, in my OPINION took it...but if i were put under the knife, il have to go with Kritik on this oNe (& no, its not because i know the dude  :P)....in my opinion, his beats showed more maturity when it came to execution and the ability to immediatly insight a bouncy and innovative head bobbing feel, they had that SWING...with the gritty samples, strong Ba**LINE & easy unclustered drum patterning, they, to me felt more street while PROJECT KAY's joints although arguably befitting of mention were a bit too clubish for me... KRITIK'S beats felt like joints youd want to bump hard at a cypher with the DJ cuttin em up....

its a DOPE offering all round..., the homey PHIL aka THE KRITIK, you dropped HEAT with this one ma nigg, ima PM YOU  ;)

FAV JOINTS:

KRITIK BOOM BAP

KRITIK 25 to life

PROJECT KAY: BOOGIE WOOGIE (your a fool for this one  ;))

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
thanx alot y'all... ;D  ;D now that im out of books for a moment ima start jumping onto projects and dropping some myself....@ J-One...what happened to the beat battles that used to take place on AG?.....@ oints when you pitching down?

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
thanx alot y'all... ;D  ;D now that im out of books for a moment ima start jumping onto projects and dropping some myself....@ J-One...what happened to the beat battles that used to take place on AG?.....@ oints when you pitching down?

in a weeks time ma nigg..."ima check for you before i see my own kids" (c) Nas  ;)

project-kay

• project-kay
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
hahaha.... i see you enjoying this... well wait till i a drop a score battle tape... what you think Phil? or maybe its someone else's turn to feel my wrath

« Last Edit: January 08, 2010, 04:25:41 PM by project-kay »
Project-kay media

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
hahaha.... i see you enjoying this... well wait till i a drop a score battle tape... what you think Phil? or maybe its someone else's turn to feel my wrath

haha! nice to see u on board ;D  ;D  ;D....round 2.....nodoubt im up for that....this time ima have enough time.....hope u working on CO's track...he left the seperates wit you.

phatbeattz

• the movement is
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-2
  • musiq is my life, hip hop is what i do and die for
    • View Profile
    • Phatbeattz
Oh Man these joints are off d Hook,
Am feeling it all the way from Tanzania.
I failed to judge bcoz, all of em r Good
but my Fav:
heart Breaks,
BoomBap,
25 to life
let me go
Make it bounce
Mtukudzi remix? hahaaaa i dont understand the Language but am feeling it,
Just coz i love you!

You are Bad Number,
Big Up!

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
i gotta be honest; the kritik took this one!

yo am feeling: heart breaks
                    Boombap...oooi sh!t is on fire!
                    25to life... i like it even tho its the sorta beat it seems i heard b4.

let me go
ya'll cats got different taste to beatmaking. but yo, keep the hustle.
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
Entry's have been really low man so u hardly see anymore. I throw one on one's every now and then though.

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
thanx for the support and feedback...@ Moff G....what can i say...its gud to try out different styles..@ J-One....wud lurv to get on that one on one beat battle...

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
aight letz do it. Il post it up today, il post a sample that must be flipped by sunday, coz itz 'bak to skwl, bak to reality' fa me lol. And then maybe a 2nd round with u postin the sample just to make it fair

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
aight letz do it. Il post it up today, il post a sample that must be flipped by sunday, coz itz 'bak to skwl, bak to reality' fa me lol. And then maybe a 2nd round with u postin the sample just to make it fair

aiight!!! u on.

J-oNE/Pat-B-Rick

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Beatz for Africa
yo sorry fa the delay, we gonna have to start on the weekend, i don't have decent internet access where i am