:D :D :D
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Canibus has a habit of using covers that look like they were designed by blind kids.

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
f*** CANIBUS, HES WACK...............yeah, i SAID IT, hes f***ING WACK, and a BITER at that....nxa!  >:(

im not checking for this GARBAGE

this came out EARLY LAST YEAR:

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
that cann-i sih is f***in whack mayn....
but his lyrical abilities i don't doubt.....i wonder what the fcuk he be on when he comes up with concepts for beats....
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
What a pity, Canibus used to ma favourite emcee. :(
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

ProVerb

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-22
  • Write of Pa**age Out May 18th!!!
    • View Profile
    • ProVerb Music
Shem I'm sure there are no budgets, infact last time I read up on dude I learnt that he was in the army now!
Write of Pa**age out Now!!!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Shem I'm sure there are no budgets, infact last time I read up on dude I learnt that he was in the army now!

nah nah fam, THE ARMY THING was IONS ago, dude, checked OUT, its real over there (he couldn't cut it),...soon as he got out he linked up with KEITH and formed the UNDERGODS, even released an ep that didnt do that well despite both their veteran standing in the game...now hes back and guess what hes doing, HES TRYNA DISS EMINEM... AGAIN  :-\ this nigga is a FRUIT man, and he REFUSED to spit on a radio station with over 7 million listeners, talking jazz on how "i dont feel like i have to spit no more, i got thousands of bars but i aint gone spit none, im tired"  :-\ THEN WHY THEY f*** you still releasing albums & promoting them on radio FOOL...nxa...leme find that clip for youl..wait a bit....!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
CANIBUS REFUSES to SPIT on INVASION RADIO......and this is AFTER KEITH dropped sumin, i mean you could tell that even KEITH was tired from the shows they apparently had a couple of hours before the interview but he was aware of the cardinal rule of EMCEEING...if you an EMCEE, you and EMCEE until you HANG up your MIC, which is what this FRUIT nicca here should DO:

i feel so embarased for KEITH that he has to put up with this DRAMA QUEEN bullshit...

CANIBUS IS WACK, and im not one to use that term loosely!

Gemini aka Gembot

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
WHAT THE f***....Thats one of the baddest(as in dope)covers I've seen in a long time...OMG I hope the music matches its flyness. I dig it when rap guys go all hyper realistic and cinematic...one of the reasons why I dig hip hop...Old school niggaz like me came up on video games and comic books so we're into shit like this. I play games like God Of War and Darksiders and read alot of comic books that are themed around the technology/ spirituality and the apocalypse so I get where he was going with it. Who's the artist his technique is fly as hell.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2010, 10:47:14 PM by Gemini aka Gembot »

Gemini aka Gembot

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
I still like Canibus though he just needs producers who are as bad as his rhymes. Its very rare to find beats for rhymes like his. He's to detailed, hardcore and cinematic. His shit belongs over a score for a video game or a movie. Mic Club was the shit though, that album had beats that almost matched his rhymes on a consistent basis. Hip Hop can be wack to its M.C's though so they eventually fall off out of frustration.

The Grand

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
  • You could be on your way to earning loads more!
    • View Profile
    • You could be on your way to earning loads more green!
bus is wack, just ga**ed and trippin! listen to Keith tryin to justify that shit, shit that nigga is ga**ed and high off some cheeba or somethin'; on live radio?! hayi
You could be on your way to earning loads more green!

http://www.adslphone.co.za/biz_opp.asp?ID=513432

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
WHAT THE f***....Thats one of the baddest(as in dope)covers I've seen in a long time...OMG I hope the music matches its flyness. I dig it when rap guys go all hyper realistic and cinematic...one of the reasons why I dig hip hop...Old school niggaz like me came up on video games and comic books so we're into shit like this. I play games like God Of War and Darksiders and read alot of comic books that are themed around the technology/ spirituality and the apocalypse so I get where he was going with it. Who's the artist his technique is fly as hell.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME, reading your post i was hoping to see a sarcastic punchline in there somewhere but now that i see that you are serious i cant help but wonder what kind of covers you must be working on for your own projects...that isht UP there is LAME as f***...we play video games too fam and the cats that created the GOD OF WAR cover would throwup in their mouths over that monstrosity canibish calls a cover  :-[

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Seriously brehfag?

Shit looks like a blind kid, who is naturally right-handed designed this using his left foot.
We can all see he was trying for some "super-outerspace Canibus, makes no sense but sounds nice" type concept. We can also all see that he failed horribly, kinda like his career.

Like Oints said, we all read comics and play games and thus we all know that that is bullshit.

Gemini aka Gembot

• Foot Soldier
    • View Profile
I'm not arguing with y'all ladies. The Canibus cover really is dope. The art style is tight, its inspired by a favourite comic book artist of mine and a certain video game artist from the 90's. See I know this shit because I really do read comic books, I also draw comic book characters and kick a** at it, I also own a collection of comic books that comic book heads would love to have, plus I really do own copies of God Of War, God Of War II and God Of War Chains Of Olympus(So I can play it where ever I roll). I don't look up the images on Google and end up playing myself by posting concept art instead of the actual cover. I don't even think you guys have an eye for that sought of thing anyway coz, you see Cratos slaying a 3 headed dragon, I see a dope plot (what the picture is saying) but an okay art style(how it looks and feels). 

Canibus' shit has a manga/ western style made popular by Bengus, a capcom artist from the 90's and Joe Madureira who just dropped a killer game called Darksiders(notice the fat,square like fingers? - cla**ic Capcom and The exaggerated body parts and pose- typical manga) , but I'm sure you already knew that since you read comic books right?
This is why I'm not arguing with y'all. I'm actually telling you that I LIKE THE COVER AND THAT I, MEANING ME, THINK ITS f***IN SICK. You can't argue a preference people, especially from someone who really studies that kind of shit. You guys clearly do not have an eye for that sought of shit so don't play yourselves by claiming to read comic books. Owning one or two graphic novels doesn't make you an art expert neither ladies, practice does. I do that alot and collect alot, so since I know and understand the time and patience it takes to come up with something as hardcore, sophisticated and thorough as the said cover, you telling me what you think, has as much impact as your opinions on kung fu to a bhudist monk. You don't do it so why listen to a spectators opinion. None of you even stated why you don't like the cover, all you say is how wack it is. Is it the colouring? Is it the textures? Is it the artists style? is it the concept?

"super-outerspace Canibus, makes no sense but sounds nice" - He was actually going for the cyberpunk/ Dune look (see: The Matrix, Blade Runner and er.. Dune) but you Mr. Comic expert already knew that right?

"cats that created the GOD OF WAR cover would throwup in their mouths over that monstrosity canibish calls a cover " - Oints. The name you're looking for is David Jaffe, Cory Barlog who created the game.  Or Ready at Dawn Studiosthey developed it. Not the "cats" who created God Of War as you so eloquently put it.

"Shit looks like a blind kid, who is naturally right-handed designed this using his left foot." - Jesus Santiago. Dude do you even draw saying some corny, out of turn shit like that. Its not a masterpiece but it is actually a f***in' dope cover.