Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

"AG IS DEAD"

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
I leave AG open during the day while I'm working. So far, I'm top of 'Time Online' log:

81d 21h 41m

So I speak with some authority when I say that the place is not dead. I'll admit, some members have drifted away. It'd be nice to see Nyambo, Dplanet, Nthabi back here, but they've all got their own shit to deal with. It happens.

But it's still going. There are still hip-hop threads being thrown up, and still quality posts.

this thread does not say that AG is dead. that's why the title is placed in double quotes. it is only seeking an explanation behind the sudden, drastic drop in user activity.

i chose that title because people would be drawn to it, since people who no longer log on might feel that way and anyway, since it gets thrown around a lot here, why not focus it into a thread and address some of the things people think are missing. of course, it's still going on, but why the drop?

oints raised this a few weeks ago, i think.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
They need to go ahead and launch the new site, this shit has gone far enough, it is counter productive, people are loosing interest, they are starving this place to death it seems.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
^^I agree!! This site is just takin its a** time man, I have stopd checkin.

I have heard people say they are receivin hate from this site(Trompie) so I'm guessin that's what is keepin some people away.
Apart from that I know some kats have problems with expenses of cap(myself, kritik... Oints right now that he in les).

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If people can't take criticism they shouldn't be making music and should get off my f***ing internet.

As for caps, get yourself a nice corporate slave job, so you can at least have unlimited internet access like me. :)

I've been doing nothing all day but talk shit on Facebook and AG.

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
[So are Saskia and Virginpussy and all the other nice people. Even Motho and Baldi hardly log on nowadays.

Damn! That was her name. I remember her. But other than that, I remember the Mad era. Most would
consider that he was the downfall of AG.

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik
Hey man, cap is an issue for most!! telkom and syklik seem to be blind and not seein we still payin too much.

As for crit, you right!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile

Touareg

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
    • View Profile
bring back Mad!
COSIGN!!
On th real though, The problem starts with the poeple that have posted on this thread(myself included), there's been a sesious lack of interesting threads created, nothing to spark debate which by the way would almost always end up with someone gettin ethered.
So half the time i'd log in, check the threads & shoutbox get bored cos of th lack of responce then go check other sites, I think this is what most of us do...

So all of us here now should respond more, start better quality threads & AG will be back on top form!
Real Recognise Real

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Sosiba

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
  • Madzikane kaZulu.
    • View Profile
Ey, it's been a while. I was at home for like 2 and a half months, internet cafes are too rare and each time I pay for internet I must consider the number of beers I'm forgoing.

So could it be that a lot of people like me are either exploiting school or work resources to log on to this ish and now maybe it's no longer that easy. For example, I hear thah my school is planning to introduce some severe limitations on internet use.

Hey, maybe some kats even got written warnings for this shit...
"Why was the worker shot? Because he protested... Why was the negro shot? Because he was there. This is the gratuitous (without cause) violence against Black people that so called pure marxist can't comprehend" Frank Wilderson.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
bring back Mad!

yeah i hate to admit... f***in site ain't nun wifout the MAD raper....

and how come there be so many profiled peeps who ain't even doing jack and they go ban MAD from posting his whackness?
what is it that we waiting for from this site exactly, that which takes lightyears to come?
nd for cats to post sum sensible ish than just what that pron king Vnilla Frost posts?

nd to the mods: who really monitors this?
is this like the new dstv(monopoly bizz) where our querries just goes unheard nd unattended?

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Not paying jack pyro! Rippiin off my fone

uMfundisi we Juta!1
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Its because there are too many baboons here. We need more white people. They are the only ones who can save you primates from yourselves. The same way they saved that planet from the Na'vi in Avatar.

So instead of trying to bring back the same bonobos that sent this site to hell in the first place, lets look for a way to market this site to white people. So they can save us. You smelly black people are just so helpless, and you always find a way destroy what the white people give us.
Beating bitches since 1982.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
AG should be changed to jesuslives.com how many times has this mahf***a been proclaimed dead only to come back again

That not good enough for ya?