"AG IS DEAD"

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
Its because there are too many baboons here. We need more white people. They are the only ones who can save you primates from yourselves. The same way they saved that planet from the Na'vi in Avatar.

So instead of trying to bring back the same bonobos that sent this site to hell in the first place, lets look for a way to market this site to white people. So they can save us. You smelly black people are just so helpless, and you always find a way destroy what the white people give us.

u is a racist fool... i am deeply hurt by ur post... i shud sue ur a** for derfamation:
ur broke back shud pay up the damages incurred on my barbaric brothers here: r2000 for meat
                                                                                                          r2000 for the booze to help us voice our opinions freely
                                                                                                          r1000 for helping this site to get the bandwidth they need.

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

motho

• quixotic dreamer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +18/-23
    • View Profile
    • blog

a lot of people like me are exploiting work resources to log on to this ish

THIS! so if I am not chained to my desk, there is really no need to log onto AG unless if there is a computer with free internet in front of me when I am not in the office.

"your real calibre is measured by your consideration and tolerance of others"

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Its because there are too many baboons here. We need more white people. They are the only ones who can save you primates from yourselves. The same way they saved that planet from the Na'vi in Avatar.

So instead of trying to bring back the same bonobos that sent this site to hell in the first place, lets look for a way to market this site to white people. So they can save us. You smelly black people are just so helpless, and you always find a way destroy what the white people give us.

u is a racist fool... i am deeply hurt by ur post... i shud sue ur a** for derfamation:
ur broke back shud pay up the damages incurred on my barbaric brothers here: r2000 for meat

But you are a smelly black monkey. So why are you hurt?
Beating bitches since 1982.

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG

But you are a smelly black monkey. So why are you hurt?

eish u got me there ....ke mmina tshwene...so i just hate being looked down upon.
but i don't smell as ya gal been lickin my balls nd neck!

the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

Lmao hahahahahahahahahahaha
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Ag aint dead,i still come here in the evenings after hard days work i come to Ag, i still laugh till i drop. That Mandla mthembu story got me rolling on the floor,dude doesnt wanna give up his Lamborghini to the sheriff and creditors lol

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
Ag aint dead,i still come here in the evenings after hard days work i come to Ag, i still laugh till i drop.

Co-sign. I ain't gonna leave this site, even if Mad (or whatever he calls himself these days)
was the last person on this site.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 04:37:24 PM by M-Point »

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
I thought this was just a beginning of year thing and traffic will pick up.
I say bring back Mad, Brick, Cash. On the positive, there have been some seriously interesting hop related posts by Gemini mostly this year. I'm not saying that because of how higlhy I rate him as a producer and MC tho.

On the real, this is just a phase. AG will rise again. New users will emerge. But they have been updating the site for ages now. Even for African time, this is stretching it!
« Last Edit: January 29, 2010, 08:56:22 AM by Killa Merc »

drummu

• gcwala
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-11
  • ekse!
    • View Profile

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
I guess the AG veterans are bored of chatting amongst each coz even if some of us were to put out a good post or even reply to a certain post we tend to be ignored. Aint bitching but i got tired of reading the same arguements from the same people.

This goes for music too. Certain cats have put out some good music here and never gotten any feed as a result they go put  out their music somewhere-else..

my 2 cents

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I guess the AG veterans are bored of chatting amongst each coz even if some of us were to put out a good post or even reply to a certain post we tend to be ignored. Aint bitching but i got tired of reading the same arguements from the same people.

This goes for music too. Certain cats have put out some good music here and never gotten any feed as a result they go put  out their music somewhere-else..

my 2 cents

Word!!
M Turn

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile

my 2 cents

Word!!

Tulz, you're part of the elite!  :D

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz

my 2 cents

Word!!

Tulz, you're part of the elite!  :D

:D :D :D Well Threadz i started don't show that though
M Turn

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
BNTS