Africasgateway.com

BALOJI - KARIBU YA BINTOU feat. Konono N°1 [video]

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
Seen this clip featured on the Africanhiphop.com site, it's a real cool clip from Kinshasa, and a dope track.

The rapper Baloji, is based out of Belgium, I'm really feeling the collab with Konono N°1!

« Last Edit: January 25, 2010, 02:05:59 AM by watziznehmegin »

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
It's a dope vid. Baloji is part of the group Starflam. Ya Kid K from Technotronic also hails from the
DRC, and Technotronic was a Belgian group.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I know, I used to live a hop, skip and a jump from there, Baloji's name used to be Balo, Starflam are cool too.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I know, I used to live a hop, skip and a jump from there, Baloji's name used to be Balo, Starflam are cool too.

Dude, just how many countries/cities have you lived in?
Beating bitches since 1982.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
How is Belgium? Is it a decent country to live in? I heard that there are language barriers between
the Walloons (French) and Flemish (Dutch) speaking people.

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
I never lived in Belgium, I lived 20 minutes from the Belgian border, and Liège is only about 30 min. from where I used to stay, where Baloji is from. I've lived on the dutch and on the german side of the border, but you run into people from there, or you go there for a party, and for that it's pretty cool. People I meet and know form there are cool people, I don't know if I would wanna live there though, I would prefer the Netherlands, Belgium has got issues, there are a lot of underground child prostitution rings there, they've had members of their government get caught in scandals around these rings, and the laws are more stiff. But yeah, other than that, Gent, Liège, Brussels, there are some cool towns to visit in Belgium. The scene is not bad. Though it is kind of 1/2 french, 1/2 flemish, there is a language barrier there.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 01:36:44 AM by watziznehmegin »

Papa ThReAdS

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
I never lived in Belgium, I lived 20 minutes from the Belgian border, and Liège is only about 30 min. from where I used to stay, where Baloji is from. I've lived on the dutch and on the german side of the border, but you run into people from there, or you go there for a party, and for that it's pretty cool. People I meet and know form there are cool people, I don't know if I would wanna live there though, I would prefer the Netherlands, Belgium has got issues, there are a lot of underground child prostitution rings there, they've had members of their government get caught in scandals around these rings, and the laws are more stiff. But yeah, other than that, Gent, Liège, Brussels, there are some cool towns to visit in Belgium. The scene is not bad. Though it is kind of 1/2 french, 1/2 flemish, there is a language barrier there.

Sounds cool. Which are the countries you have lived in, and what have been your most memorable experiences?
Beating bitches since 1982.