briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
you better check your bitch?

If your bitch paging me you better check your bitch!

Look...Like insects gravitate towards the light, I know it is normal behaviour for females to be attracted to men, in FACT guys who go round telling people that "bitches love me are!" spewing redundency..you a male they female they SUPPOSED to like you,you f*** head, I digress every once in a while there is that one GUY, in the instance of this story me, that makes your clit just go haywire..I sympathise sweets I really do..I really honestly do apologise that you find me irreseitable, now before none of you fags come on here talking sideways at me! Happy 2010 and we gon have fun this year..and of-course fall the f*** back

brb

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
the briCk travels have eventually returned me back to the city where, i suppose I am most comfortable at the f***ing J, now having spent a long time Pretoria it sort of makes you apreciate Jozi hoes..albeit for a little while till they reality which is the J-hoe comes hitting you in the face, PTA bitches are , as all bitches are, full of they own shit but atleast they don't think speaking an African language makes you..whatever these f***ing hoes think, now I know its too early in the year and with Valentines day around the coner it might not be nice or prudent to call thes hoes bitches.. for that Ladies I am sorry...

Speaking Swati and Tswana and Pedi became second nature in fact picking up girls in English in the PTA was like.."Dude it 200and-black-people-dont-need-to-impress whites-by-speaking-english-no-more

let a nigga breath!

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Damn...

I guess i need to step my alpha male game up.
Beating bitches since 1982.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Well, something about PTA spoils a nigga, if i lose a hoe at hello it aint no thing chances are the next hoe I eye contact with is the one, come these jozi chicks, in fact I am done with these jozi chicks..

first off we all know that you can't help who you attracted to i have been attracted and still am to this frog of a bitch that I walk two block out of my way to avoid pa**ing the shop where her troll a** works, lest she looks my way and I give her those...eyes ..its disgusting I tell u I can't do much about it if she is in close proximity but f***...wait I was telling s story of some kind...

See when you sitting with girls drinking black out the kort you know you in the J, but sweets don't fellate the damn bottle and two hands is not sexy get with the programme otherwise do you.

i got places I hang at and places It kick it at from Monde's humble biggings two case stock tarven where do wait for you to finish a beer and runs to his supplier to re-up..kuzolunga kawu! to bougie 25R a Amstel dumpie you will find the briCK talking recless at these hoes...

there is a story somewhere here I need to jog my memory...

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Damn...

I guess i need to step my alpha male game up.

hahaha you look like a day-care kid right about now :D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
There I was minding my Bi drinking Amstel reading or writting something when I deceide to look up and happen to lock eyes with some bitch...No big deal I look away and mind my...

whoa wait do f***ers in these parts still cry about posts having to be hip hop related? Well now I remmeber I was readin the source, we still do read the source as heads right or is it all about hype now?

I aint bump that much hip hop in a minute but Jakkai is in heavy rotatation alongside teamwon

So I preoceed to go re-up and I find that her eyes are following me around, Look back she smiles..

She was probably thinking: Gotcha Sexy boi come save me from this boring sack of shit I am lounging with!

I was thinking: What a f***ing slut, Can't wait to get this f***ing beer, the nerve of this hoe looking at me while she sitting with some other cat, she kinda fly tho and those tits...focus get a beer and re-think your shit

i smilled a :I see you too kinda smile and I dropped it. I deceide to go chill outside far from her lustful gaze!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Oh the horror! its hard to be me...

i dunno what she said to her man but sure as shit smells halfway into my beer she and her man moved outside, he was carring her handbag probably thinking:1 more beer and I am outta here and i am gonna rub oil on her back SOOOOO bad she gonna have no choice but change her mind about us not having sex till next year

she probably thinking: God I promise if you let me survive the horror of this niggas essence i will NEVER agina chump chump niggas for they money and take advantage of thier naiveness, and God if you give him over there(Me) I will change my heathen ways and will never dissappoint please God now now send lightining now and take..this guy..whats his face..please

All the while I am thinking: I wonder what story she told that cat to move outside so she can gaze at the magnificence..huh? this beer sure is dope...i wonder if...

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
look I ait saying much about me...but I am saying its one thing to check a guy out in a glance but Staring when you with your man that a new level of low that only our black sisters and top..or bottom depending I mean how much respect do you have for the cat you with...and girls tend to think bullshit like...you better than my man, I have never been f***ed like this, I was not sure but I eventually chose etc etc ..strokes the male ego, that shit does nothing but make us..well me think..WHAT A SLUT..how did I miss the signs I needs to get the fuc up outta here

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
look I ait saying much about me...but I am saying its one thing to check a guy out in a glance but Staring when you with your man that a new level of low that only our black sisters and top..or bottom depending I mean how much respect do you have for the cat you with...and girls tend to think bullshit like...you better than my man, I have never been f***ed like this, I was not sure but I eventually chose etc etc ..strokes the male ego, that shit does nothing but make us..well me think..WHAT A SLUT..how did I miss the signs I needs to get the fuc up outta here

There are some crazy  bitches out there,some of them i know very closely are engaged to be married but still sleep around. The moment they angry,hurt  with their men/or hes not around for a while(Weeks/months) they open their legs to someone they barely even know,the next morning they would feel guilty and wanna confess.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Good ol brick still talkin shit  but feel u on jakki da mottomouth he is beast
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18