if your bitch is checking me out?

briCK · 43 · 12232

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
this is hilarious, i need to start banging more girls now. a nigga is on some sex spree shit. damn!
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
being a nice cat, I felt for the nigga so i figured let me give him a heads up on his tramp and his chumplike ways.

Now it might seem like I am loling at dude by calling him a chump, but a chump is what he is and if no-one got his back and tell me him he a chump, he gon stay that way, I too was a chump and someone put me on so its just right that I put him on too.

Now there is no need for any beating around the bush antics...I pick my brew and go sit on thier table and the schooling begins!

Happy monday.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
happy monday indeed brick

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I sits next to the bitch so I can face the nigga and proceeed to introduce myself..

Whatup bra? sisi?

Before I state my intent the dude talks about we having a very serious talk my friend we would love to be left alone, and the girl says "I am tired of the serious shit lets get drunk..stay brah!"

That alone is grounds for a bitch slap..but dude just shuts up....

I proceed to cut o the chase..brah you girl is checking me out, so I suggest you better take care of her and try to grap her attention coz her eyes are all over the place!

The dumbest response ever he says "How do you know she was looking? means you were looking too" teh fact that he missed the point is one thing the fact that his girl says.."I think you good looking thats all, if i were single i'd prolly want something frmo you but unfortunatly I am not" is something else.

teh NIGGA still missing the point saying "see dawg she is taken so looking at you aint shit"

dude dude dude dude!!!

???

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Now it might seem like I am loling at dude by calling him a chump, but a chump is what he is and if no-one got his back and tell me him he a chump, he gon stay that way, I too was a chump and someone put me on so its just right that I put him on too.

SAY WORD Brick!!!

teh NIGGA still missing the point saying "see dawg she is taken so looking at you aint shit"

dude dude dude

BLINDED & WHIPPED!!!!!

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
so i walk in the tarven, no name shades, all star sneaks n shit, i check ths other broad out, some dude is also checkng. he run up to me like THATS A NICE BROAD, BUT SHE LOS WEIGHT RECENTLY, U KNW HER? HER BOY AIDS MAN. dude why?
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I was in a silly mood so, I went to the bar and orered a round and forcefully joined the convo and changed the subject to shaddy hoes...I keep hinting at the fact that his woman is shady and he could not pick it up, so he goes to the toilet and leaves us alone

and I ask the shorty straight up..why you playing this cat...she talking bout..he cheated on me and thinks I dunno and I am think:"Nice, the chump aint really a chump" so I ask have got back at him? she like not really her consious won't allow it, I suggest to help, by kissing me...which she agreed to and at the back of my head I am thinking.."What a tramp!", but I suppose I am just as filthy and shady as her trifling a**..difference is I aint cheating on no-one...so i convinced her to come to my spot during the week...coz she was to ease into her revenge.

Eventually she went to the toilet and I was left alone with this cats and I sat him down and broke shit down..and he tells me he suspects she is cheating but he could give a f*** he is trying to break up with her, and I am just there thinking what an odd couple!

So I ask would he mind if I hit it(his broad) and he says..I won't be able she not that easy and I am thinking really??

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
LMAO!!! Keep going briCK
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
in true bitch style I gave her my number and without a doubt she called..talking bout was that just the booze talking or was it reakky real...I told her I am for real and I started f***ing with her head..I asked "if you can do that to that cat whats stopping you from doing the same to me...I think I am falling for you I have been thinking about since that Magical kiss..." a pile of bullshit obviously I aint thought of her till she called and luckly I have not given too many girls my new number so I figured any female that phones would be her...problem is I mentioned the love thing and I should not have cause she talking bout the "power of love brought us together and God destined it to be so lets not pa** up *yawn* bitches

I will hit ..

>:(

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
brick runs shit appearently, sounds like some gay shit to me, u got gutts telling a hoe u love her, nicca im sensitive to that name.
Dreaming in 3D

watziznehmegin

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +15/-15
  • Clockwork Orange
    • View Profile
    • Discogs
yeah, you shouldn't have dropped the "L" bomb so soon, buddy...

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
brick runs shit appearently, sounds like some gay shit to me, u got gutts telling a hoe u love her, nicca im sensitive to that name.

who in the f*** is this fagget

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 ???

how is lying to a hoe telling her you love her so you can't hit it gay?

different strokes I guess!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
so i walk in the tarven, no name shades, all star sneaks n shit, i check ths other broad out, some dude is also checkng. he run up to me like THATS A NICE BROAD, BUT SHE LOS WEIGHT RECENTLY, U KNW HER? HER BOY AIDS MAN. dude why?

LMAO! I knows this type of shit. Even worse some dude stepped up to some chick and said "i know you like him (me), but he's got AIDS. I'm just warning you"