briCK · 16 · 7255

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I'll say one thing about Jozi girls, as stuck up as they are, they not afraid to show they intrest or make a move, which under normal circumstances is a bonus, incase you on a mission the elimination process is done for you as opposed to turn every stone and buying the whole damn bar / club a drink she brings herself..NICE..

PTA girls throw subtle hints and have time for cat and mouse games, the J? she lets you know from the jump if you wasting your time.."Sorry briCK, I have heard about you and your shady ways and besides the girls bathroom hs you number so If I really wanted to speak to you i'd phone and you can keep you drink, but try her over there she is in the mood for you type of antics..and next time you feel like being silly..DONT" well talk about unambigious and unmisleading...

unlike a typica PTA girl..*looking around* "what do you mean you like me..about that drink..keep it on you table when I go to the toilet I'll take a swig..now go my man is here....wait wait..you said you stay at number mang?"

...the things we go thru....

i like to get into the mind of the person who thought its smart adding nut to chocolate!!  >:(

Now EVERY guy at one point in time has been on the receiving end of unwelcome advances..as flattering as girls think it is...chasin a chaser is not as cut out as girls would think..I read cosmo just to see how far off the mark girls are when it comes to what guys want
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
dudeu should write a book
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
 >:(

they they go strutting they stuff around wearing red tops and white pants! looking hot..

staring at me sideways baiting me...its like girls have this way of spotting cats that want nothing to do wit em...and they find that Sooooooo attractive you know had I known that the easisest way to pick-up girls was to pay them no mind..i would have made a killing years ago...so nyway...this is the stage I m at right now, these girls find me desirable and I am getting hit on atleast twice a day...hence my request for a repellant...

I could pull the "I am gay" card but telling girls you gay so you can keep em off you is REALLY REALLY gay and boarders on homosexual behaviour! and I can't say "I am gay" with a straight face!

The trick I am tryna pull..is not burn my bridges but keep the girls off of me...and this is no front!

Saying I have a girl is quite possibly the lamest thing a guy can say to a girl, second of-course to "I am not looking!" it only hit me recently that I understand why girls...I mean SOME girls are such sluts..they just can't say NO proper and if you a girl and you not getting hit on atleast 10times a day i dunno what the hell is wrong with you.

So girls wanna keep they options open so they don't...WAIT A MINUTE!

I am am exibiting girls trnds!

>:(

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I could pull the "I am gay" card but telling girls you gay so you can keep em off you is REALLY REALLY gay and boarders on homosexual behaviour! and I can't say "I am gay" with a straight face!

killer! lol

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Female repellant?? Thats easy!! Just start hanging out with Rama!
Beating bitches since 1982.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

hahahaha ;D
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

epic ether

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Being the innovative cat I am I figured you know what the best approach is? role reversal....for a guy who (like every normal guy) has been hitting on girls since my first erection...I have heard ALL sorts and experinced of sorts of girls evasive manuvours ..for them? they have had to deal with been hit on since the day they tits popped..so they have experince, so I am currently doing the role reversal manuver...unlike us, girls don't know how to mac...I suppose we don't know how to deal with been macked either..BUT its easir to throw the ball in a girls court and watch her fumble and drop it right when she almost had just becuase of lack of experince!

So..when she hovers close to me and "mans" up and steps to me..... instead of taking over..which is what they want, they break the ice and expect you to take over  I don't let em get away with that shit..when she breaks the ice..I smile..look her in eyes to show I am waiting for her to make the next move...while she is going on about what's your name do you come here often, I am silently thinking to myself..."hehehehehehe girl you WONT be getting laid using those lines trust me I know" , i often throw em a life line...give her my number coz i am in a rush and ask her to call me!

Now she has my number BUT if she does call what will she say?

"Hi, i'm not sure if you remmember me but you gave me your number today at..where ever" to which I proceed to ask who you looking for?" she get stumpped and thinking its the wrong number and BOOM another one bites the dust!

I KNOW I KNOW its not very gentleman like to be running away from pussy!..but fall back!!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Accesorizing using girl-repellants-guys has crossed my mind, but most natural female repellants are also people repellants..I wanna keep my boys, kids and fam.

Jabu is a freind of mine who never fails...a prostitute would not let him her touch her...AND he offered to PAY three times the normal fee..thats some powerful shit!!!

The other technique is there pre-emptive strike..minute you see her noticing you and before it computes! pounce...ask to buy her a drink and push the FREND angle HARD...on some you know "When I saw you I knew you and I would get along and look..we getting along real fine...I been meaning to go catch a movie(chose a SHITTY guy typical guy movie)...lets go on Tuesday or some awkward date.....

"Start telling her about you drunken excapades and invite her along..don't make it tempting make it...wierd so she won't come thru..she will think you cool to hang with...so she will keep you in the loop but won't push bed and shower sharing agendas...you maintina you sexual orientation and avoid pussy walls with dignity!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The thing is...I want have my cake and eat it, I want females breathing space yet I want a constant flow of pussy...the fact that the pussy is attached to the woman makes it hard to have one without the other!

Now, I could rsort to hookers BUT, I am done with that...I could bang my female friends or girls I know but...this is the wierd part...I love female comapny...like seriously seriously seriouly...I enjoy being around bitches! and when I am around them I wanna grab tits, kiss and what have you..and I don't want to do that with my females friends..

So I have a dilema....

The thing is I am an average cat with avarage cat looks and have average nigga cash and  BUT I got overload in swagger(that what these thunder cats call it), and all the shit girls really want from a nigga...so Its not like I am beating them off a la Denzel or whoever bitches is getting wet for right now....so I don't wanna totally alianate myelf from these sluts ..incase whatever it is they see now goes back into hiding..see....

what to do what to do

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
The thing is...I want have my cake and eat it, I want females breathing space yet I want a constant flow of pussy...the fact that the pussy is attached to the woman makes it hard to have one without the other!

Now, I could rsort to hookers BUT, I am done with that...I could bang my female friends or girls I know but...this is the wierd part...I love female comapny...like seriously seriously seriouly...I enjoy being around bitches! and when I am around them I wanna grab tits, kiss and what have you..and I don't want to do that with my females friends..

So I have a dilema....

The thing is I am an average cat with avarage cat looks and have average nigga cash and  BUT I got overload in swagger(that what these thunder cats call it), and all the shit girls really want from a nigga...so Its not like I am beating them off a la Denzel or whoever bitches is getting wet for right now....so I don't wanna totally alianate myelf from these sluts ..incase whatever it is they see now goes back into hiding..see....

what to do what to do

ha hahahaha!

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
90% of the shitload mentioned here is fake and delusional, funny but fake. i bang hoez usin easier ways than this shit.
Dreaming in 3D

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

i bang hoez usin easier ways than this shit.

the thread is about avoiding banging hoes!!!

keep up!