Isis · 16 · 2076

Isis

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://nada
he´s supposed to turn himself in for child molestation charges
bail is 3 million

i wanna say they should leave mj alone but u think he´d learned somethin from his past troubles i mean why the hell he still have kids around at neverland

Anonymous

him and R kelly should do a cell together they´d end up puttin out a album best of both freaks worlds....(yeah i still pump r kelly and mjay) :-D no buy doe

Isis

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://nada

digabledust

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
JACKO iz a LEGEND
I LOVE DAT Guy
i´m wif him till da end
VIVA WAACKO JACKO VIVA
Steppin to me equalz trippin, walk home limpin like u pimpin"

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
u are not alone remember when he sang that
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
yo man i still rock when i hear that joint by mj called thriller or that billie jean joint

the m,an is a legend they are just trying to milk him out of dough man yo isis whats the story this time ??  :-o
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions

niggaz are crazy in the streets they holla my lines//
i really thought r-kelly was the shit,till i found out he´s f***in with bow wow´s bitch//
her mama down at the station laying a charge//
i thought mike jacko was the shit ,till he startin f***in young boys//
i used to read ´bout him and said this nigga got 100 bitches in da hood//
the way he got loads of cash//
now i fin he´s a lil boy molester//

man niggaz ain´t representing
i got the kelly sex tape

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote:

20-11-2003 at 04:20, kingdavid wrote:

i got the kelly sex tape

f***in cool, the part where he pisses on her face is f***ed up.

Anonymous

sure Jacko did have some tite joints, but come on 2 charges in 10 years? thats f***ed up! plus the kid who accused him is willin to testify whereas last time the kid didnt.. coincidence or pure truth? i say truth, and u peoples?

freesherman

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
i think isis says it well.  while we might want mj to be left alone or we might respond to his work and what it has meant to us, no amount of talent, money, or even genius excuses the exploitation and abuse of those with less power.  and it says something about him that he apparently hasn´t learned.  it´s simply not okay.  after years and years of being able to live with a sense of entitlement -- like he could get away with stuff because geniuses are all too often forgiven for damaging behavior or because we feel sorry for the pain he suffered as a child -- mj is finally being held accountable.  this case is likely fo real since the santa barbara pd has been afraid to go after him for so long.  they have to have some compelling stuff to go up against someone with so much money and so many legal resources.  the lingering effects of what he has done to any kids he´s hurt (and those r kelly -- freaky sicko that he is -- has hurt) matters more to me than any feelings i have about music they made that i might have enjoyed at some point.

fahfee

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-0
    • View Profile
    • soundcloud.com/chiefmlu
^^ on point. Itīs really strange that he was still allowed to hang around children after those first allegations. I think he settled out of court with the childīs parents for a crazy amount of money. You would think he would have learnt his lesson after losing millions of dollars but it seems like he didnt.

If it is true, let him do the time. But somehow i think the media and industry have long been using him as public freak that makes the wackiest headlines (and makes $$$ for them). Lately everytime this guy has been making news has been on some straight up weird stuff, defective plastic surgery, holding babies on balconies, etc. His life right now is a shame, and what does the world love more than a walking circus.
beatz:
http://soundcloud.com/chiefmlu

check my blog peeps!

chiefmlu.blogspot.com
twitter.com/chiefMlu

freesherman

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
word.  you are so right, fahfee, about all the profit that gets generated by the mj freakshow.  it´s almost as if the machine wants him to self-destruct, no matter how many other lives he damages in the process.  it´s like the media moguls say, "let him go crazy, because then we can sell more crappy magazines and papers, make more spectacle interviews for tv."  this is really what capitalism does -- it engenders the worst in order to sell the most for the benefit of the fewest.  and the fact that real people (kids!) get hurt makes it all the worse.  a 3 million dollar bail is nothing to him, and they had to have known the media would get a great show after the paid up -- replete with car rides through Vegas, shrouded kids (supposedly mj´s -- but did you see those toe-heads?), private jets, and that bizarre "V" sign he flashed!  i´m sure it wasn´t an anti-war on iraq statement, and victory for what?  it´s too bad we all turn out for what you call the "walking circus."  we got so many more important things to do.  but the spectacle keeps us pacified and glued to the tube, and that´s where they want us.  f***, if i were a bit more inclined to conspiracy theory, i´d say the mj latest development is part of the bush administration´s master plan to keep us all from paying attention to how many people (iraqi, american, or other) who are ending up in body bags every day. :-[

sunchild

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
every dog gets his day and every day flips around.All the money in the world won´t save him when judgement is pa**ed on judgement day.Thats right leave him alone, the lord works in mysterious ways.  :-Y  :-Y
.." It takes no courage to be normal , normal is where no heroes live." - B-boy Alien Nas(Flip side kings crew)

Anonymous

I see people feeling dis mike shyt! we grew up wit dis kat singing to us......money is what make it happen cuz if it wus one of us broke kats den we would´nt be able to visit out kids............huhmann!

Anonymous

my fault lost my pa**word ....onetime Lwhy..(bringing our culture  2gether by any means)

that was me up above! da lymbz