Africasgateway.com

let´s make it work

kingdavid

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
    • www.soundclick.com/viavalehustleproductions
nullthis message is strictly for followers and suppoters of south african hip hop

i know shit ain´t easy for niggaz in the hip hop game,but we can make things work.at the present moment a lot of cats are busy in the lab recording mixtapes and some of them don´t know where to press them.so lets all share information.

second
if any of you has some minor distribution company let niggaz know coz we can distribute shit through you and help your company grow bigger

third
all the niggaz who suck dick,i´m checkin you out.this includes bitches who hate for nothin.

fourth
there is a mixtape coming through,possibly enf of june due to problems with recording  studios.

most important
if you are a stagga fan f*** you and your entire crew

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote:

most important

:-]

Anonymous

David Dude, I Support every statement in your post, the underground needs to start working together to help promote the scene.
We´re looking to make a proper album, with a glossy book, a proper pressed cd and all the nifty things that a millionaire record label does but independantly.
so far we´re using generic blank CD´s (they dont have labels on like Verbatim or Dysan, they´re shiny on both sides) and we have a Neato CD Label maker (a program and a machine) which sticks printed label on a cd and makes the jewel case, so it look´s professional.

distribution I think one neads a network of heads to push your product in diff parts of the nation, but because of the logistics (I don´t know a person in evry centre in the country) I see Nyambs´ method of depositing money and shipping the product as working the best although most heads would rather do without the CD than go to the trouble(lazy-a**ed muf***az!). I think AG Heads need a workshop to help us all with  Distribution.    

Silent
PS. ITS TRUE, STAGGA FANS VUCK YOU

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
dear anonymous

look man the whole shit of depositing money don´t work over here,coz i think you know the state of hustle in this part of the world.
about the cd label maker can you hook me up or just post your numbers or any contact particulars to kingdavid@mailbox.co.za then i´ll holla.
coz right now i got contacts to some  company in midrand but they charging
amouts i can´t relate with so holla ma
a.s.a.p

null

khoi

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://The Kraal
Quote:

15-04-2004 at 12:40, kingdavid :
nullthis message is strictly for followers and suppoters of south african hip hop

i know shit ain´t easy for niggaz in the hip hop game,but we can make things work.at the present moment a lot of cats are busy in the lab recording mixtapes and some of them don´t know where to press them.so lets all share information.

second
if any of you has some minor distribution company let niggaz know coz we can distribute shit through you and help your company grow bigger

third
all the niggaz who suck dick,i´m checkin you out.this includes bitches who hate for nothin.

fourth
there is a mixtape coming through,possibly enf of june due to problems with recording  studios.

That´s sum good shit there
;-)
Quote:

most important

Kingdavid Thou shall eat a you know what, i´m a stagga groupie :-]... as Sticky Fingaz said on Pete Rock´s Strange Fruit "hahahah!!!! in your dreams!!"

[ This message was edited by: milkdaddy on 15-04-2004 13:59 ]
wabulawayo Kraal we kill - only time will reveal

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
No Beef cmon now we ´posed to be vegitarians now..
Seriously though, yall know of any good label/CD cover maker programs?

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

15-04-2004 at 12:40, kingdavid :

third

most important

1. the first quote sounds, sounds a bit like this is not the place you should be "checking out´ or seeking relationships. Besides I don´t hink to many headz here bat for that side of the team you´re playing for.
2. With that Stagga comment, uuumm, you´re not going anywhere with that kind of attitude in this ppart of the world. Like Busta said to Ja "Little fag*t nigga tryna (re)establish a buzz. Put those comments on wax, then let Stagga retaliate. Then that´s wzup. Until then, check out Some of You Swear to be mcs-Innovators mixtape. Peace the f98k out son. One

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile
i used the shit from easy cd creator but it ain´t that good cuz you
gotta design a cover and work on it like its a pic.
so right now i´m using design softwares for that shit.
photoshop,dreamweaver,flash fx anf freehand 10

Silence

• Guppie
    • View Profile
    • http://
That anonymous post was me.
We´re still doing our research for the printers and CD pressers (or whatever). David what is this place in MRand? what was it doing for you? making CD Covers and ish or what? The Neato CD Maker is an odd little peice of hardware (its actually plastic and hand operated) that is made for labeling home CD´s but we´re using it!, the quality is obviously not Super proffesional but it does impress, I´ll post a picture of an album made with it once I discover how to post pictures. For our art we´re using Photoshop for manipulation becasue we´re trying to have more freehand (not the software) illustrations.

Tate
we using Easy cd Creator
and Neato software for the layout and templates
and for the album art we use Photoshop

David you can get Neato CD label thingy-ma-bobby at any Incredible connection and most good computer stores. its about R300 for the actually thing and a few sheets of the sticky paper that you print on, it comes in Matte and Gloss (the paper)

khoi

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • http://The Kraal
Quote:

15-04-2004 at 13:48, kingdavid :
yo khoi what the f uck does thstb have to do wit me
if got beef wit what i´m sayin then f uck u too

:-o
And nou - what´s up with you? now why would i have beef with you, what will i get from beefing with you? - didn´t you say:

most important

then if not i´m sorry for getting you so worked up i was just joking

wabulawayo Kraal we kill - only time will reveal

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
King david,, what are you using dreamweaver and Flash for on a cd cover?????

Ok, i´ve promised a bunch of people that I would do stuff for them and design their cd covers. someone is also waiting for beats and 2 verses from me, but I cant remember who though. I´m sorry for letting all of you wait, but f*** I´m important and you aren´t, so wait. :-Y

Anyway, I´ve been going through a shitty time, which I wont elaborate on,  :-[ but I´ve got all that sorted out now, so guys who seriously want a cd cover or anything else designed, can let me know. I´ve retired from rap and I´m making beats only when I feel the need to, so ...

Nyambz, let me know if you still want the cover and the details of want you want it to look like basically, and I´ll hook you up.

-Pyro-  

kingdavid

• AG Regular
  • Hello Hater
    • View Profile