why the f*** SAA so expensive?

RuSh · 8 · 2355

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
damn to fly to LA with SAA cost something like 12500 rand with AA it is like 9000 rand
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

it is a state carrier that was protected for so long in this country. not yet up to global standards. At least they have competition locally from low cost carriers  - Khulula & 1tyme. that´s good for us consumers.

& do you know that they are still in debt? R6 billion hedge book.

SAA & the Airports Company of South Africa (ACSA). they are killing this conuntry in many ways.

bobwill

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.travelonline.co.za
Best fare to LAX from Jhb is currently R8040 + tax on KLM subject to seat availability. British Airways also has a deal at +-R8290 +tax. Tax =+-R800

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote:

they are killing this conuntry in many ways.

how?
ABAC - A change gon come!

solfat

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • http://
SAA? Argh. I´ve had so many bad experiences with those useless pieces of kak. If their prices are exorbitant (by local standards) then I´d hope to God that their service has improved since the last time I flew with them.

Never again.
ignature:.............................x

Anonymous

Quote:  
they are killing this conuntry in many ways.

how?

1 SAA is costing the taxpayer billions just to keep it afloat. R6billion to be exact.

2 SAA is so expensive and at can’t handle cargo which is what drive trade &  economic growth.

3. ACSA is a monopoly. By definition monopolies stifle competition.

4. ACSA is only focused on Johannesburg International Airport. It has done little for airports in other parts of SA except for Cape Town. Durban tourism is dying because of them. They also kill the growth of Port Elizabeth tourism & economic development. They don’t want to extend their runway.  

I may not know much about airports and aeroplanes but I know when there is a problem. Read your newspapers & talk to people who know.

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
f***in they quote me (SAA) a flight from P.E to LA for 13200 rand what the f*** they aint trying to let us see the globe
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

Anonymous

TODAY - the CEO & President of SAA (Viljoen) has resigned. The airline is said to be technically insolvent - too bad for the acting CEO Oyama Mabandla. ]

You are right rugged - they don´t want us to see the globe. It´s actually cheaper to use a foreign airline.  How´s that?