Thank You!! But a change needs to be made

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +16/-8
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/nyambo
I´d like to Thank everyone who nominated me for producer of the year!!  :-D  :-D  Thanks a lot!!!

=============================================

One change needs to be made, though~ For the  Best Production in a song!! Performance of your life by Zubz was produced by Battlecat not me!!

SO the Powers that be, Please make that  CHANGE!!
=============================================

Thanks Ya´ll

PTA Unlimted Nearlly Done Trust me it´s sooo ILL Waiting on a J-Bux track aswell as another Mandrax joint

[ This message was edited by: nyambz on 08-07-2004 22:23 ]
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
yep, Battlecat did a wonderful job last season. How come we cant choose Maximum Sentence as joint of the year. Didnt anyone vote for it?

patiently waiting for the PTA...

ABAC - A change gon come!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
PTA UNLIMITED I´m pretty proud of it!1 I´m Sure you´ll like it! live scratching,  live instrumentation(In Places), Hot emceeing!!
Upcoming from Next Door Music: Damola - illustration | Austin 25 & Daddy Kool - Stand-up brothers | Blaklez - Boy Next Door!

eef_haf

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
sounds exciting!

how are you going to push this nyambz? any overseas distribution deals? How has the mailorder thing(for your mixtapes) been working around the country?

ABAC - A change gon come!

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
It´l be available directly from us(personaly), selected stores, online, mp3 purchases!! etc....

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Yeah how about using that new Boombap thing to do online distrib?

About the online awards thing thanks for hooking it up "powers that be" but dont you think Innovators - Sick with the Flow" should be under Mixtape category and not Album?

Pamberi neHIPHOCALYPSE!!

http://www.tate.rucus.net/~tate/hiphocalypse/" TARGET="_blank">Hiphocalypse Website

sensaitate@yahoo.com

[ This message was edited by: Sensai_Tate on 09-07-2004 09:47 ]

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
OMG fo sho´!
Why did you scrap the mixtape category? Surely you cant pit professional big budget productions like SK against bedroom mixtape recordings?
Hope my underhanded tactics for enliciting votes worked...

Omero's Daddy

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • the kid...the wonder.
    • View Profile
Quote:

09-07-2004 at 09:59, milkdaddy :
Nyambz - we fixed it.  

Thanks!! 8-)

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

09-07-2004 at 10:29, Sensai_Tate :
OMG fo sho´!
Why did you scrap the mixtape category? Surely you cant pit professional big budget productions like SK against bedroom mixtape recordings?

Why not? Makes it all the more interesting huh. Noone is allowed to sleep on the job. NOONE. Signed or unsigned. Besides people never want to hear your explanation for why your joint ain´t hot/polished/professional. Those dvds/interviews are reeserved for why your joint ishot/polished/professional e.t.c

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote:

09-07-2004 at 11:06, milkdaddy :

personally I think everyone that was nominated is a winner.  It shows that people out there appreciate what you and other nominated people are doing.  It´s also their way of saying "thank you - please continue to do what you do".

;-)
[ This message was edited by: milkdaddy on 09-07-2004 11:41 ]

My sentiments exactly. Like Nyambz started,, let me take this opportunity to thank everyone that has put The Innovators up in those categories. The nominations are much appreciated and humbling. (The hustle is not for nothing!!)We´re fuelled up to keep on pursuing theDreamof having a 7,8,9 yr old growing up overseas and saying when I grow up I want to be like that. And they´re talking about a rapper/producer/dj/businessman in AFRICA!!! One love to all the nominees from as far as East Africa.

[ This message was edited by: TNG on 09-07-2004 12:37 ]