FEEDBACK on Mondays Chat

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
A bigg thanks to the ladies who showed up last night.

Not all the ladies were present so we didn´t want to make any rash concrete decisions. A few fellas popped in briefly as well.

Basically we threw around ideas  and decided we wanted to work on a project(initially just one track)  as a unit. There are emcees,Singers. writers, a deejay and aspiring deejays in the mix so far.
As it stands we have two ladies handling the writing and others looking for beats that we could use.

We also exchanged contacts of people who can help us with(equipment/expertise) for our other personal interests such as Deejaying and Beatmaking.

We realise that it ain´t gonna be easy coz of our current  geographic locations. All the ladies present were at least an  8 hour plus drive away...depending on whose driving of course lol.
BUt we are optomistic and with the help of our friend technology we are hoping to get this ish sumwhere. So far networking has began and we´ve  Already exchanged tracks,info  and  lyrics this way.

We are urging the other ladies to get involved by sharing their ideas here and letting us in on what they would like to see happen.

One.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey Nat

SOunds like things have gone well last nite and thats gr8 to hear.The ball is on motion and its gonna roll even faster as more and more ppl will wanna get involved.No doubt, its gonna be tight.

Also, keep me posted on the track u guys r going for and whats the conept gonna be an stuff.I´ll be glad to listen to ideas and also share some ideas too if needs be.Networking is tight like that.

Keep it tight.Much luv.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
yesterday i had a major problem with logging in, i tried and it waz in vain. hopefully all the elements of hhp will be represented on this project and there will be room opened for a sista like me who doesn´t ryme but writes poetry some recitals fused with tyt beats make a nice track so a poem or 2 in the upcoming project can be send forward to yo´ll if i get yo details...peace
 am hell behold!

Anonymous

yes nami. I had issues loggin in.
When is the next chat thingy going to be?

soulquarian

• Foot Soldier
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://
i kinda  havnt been  clued in on whats goin down on da website ...could sumbody fill me in cos...dis sound s like a great project and id love to be apart of it...soulq
quot;lyrically lost my virginity"

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
yo nat, i ain´t even gonna front - i had babylon breathing down my neck, sista i was up to my eyeballs in deadlines - varsity and work. my bad. next time tho, look out for me!  ;-)
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
 Nuwe:Yeah luv, U and  a host of other peeps complained about not being able to log on.  Mr Admin, Moderator....is there sumin U can do?
Jo, we´ill find  a way to incoporate your poetry, don´t you worry.

SoulQ: The ladies are trynna collaborate on a track. So we are pa**ing around ideas,lyrics and ish.  

I wud say you send myself, Palimpsest or Aristokat a pm and you can get our contacts and more  details.

Blaqsouljah: Thats ayt. Ur nu avatar is urm..er...there must be sumin else dude. LOL.