Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

its a drag

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
it is becoming my observation that this forum has become a dump for loosers who are always complaining about bitches,how they hate them, love to have them etc.... truth be told ,it´s beginning to weigh me down! that´s my thought and my plea.

start a support group or PLEASE CHILL ! @ least for a while.

thanx and Jah bless
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i wouldn´t say it´s all bad in here. anyway,,, what are you doing online at 8.15pm on a friday evening!? =)

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
not having a life .Decided to catch up with what´s happening on the site and lo behold its a pity party about guys complaining about women...there´s nothing new under the sun !

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
it´s a universal concept =),,, but you know it goes both ways, don´t tell me you don´t complain about guys.

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yeah yeah yeah! to my friends...i don´t go on the net slating evry guy, i mean wtf is that.there are rotten guys and then ... ahhh there are the nice one´s and the same goes for ladies ! anyway most hip hop guys think girls are good for shaking a** and sucking dick , read the threads on this forum ...i rest my case.

ootz

• DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE DOUBLE OH TEE ZEE
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-0
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ootz85
so u actually take all of this seriously???

u crack me up but f*** it, sum of the shit thats said is due to frustration or sum1 just wanted to analyse the reactions of people who will view these posts.

does it really matter what we talk about, i been posting on this site for a minute now n i seen concious people come with thier bullshit n revolutionaries admit to being perverts n its all intresting. maybe u are offended 4 because u r female n there is too much chauvinistic behaviour going on(myself included). do what i do, if u dont like what u read n u feel that it is wack either let it out or pretend it isnt there, ull c how much stress ull relieve urself from.

peace
XO.WITHTANK.COM

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

02-10-2004 at 01:27, ootz :

maybe u are offended 4 because u r female n there is too much chauvinistic behaviour going on(myself included).

on a good day i´d ignore the ish  but  then i´d read something and think what´s this world coming to.you are absolutely right ,if i was a guy i´d probably just laught it off but i can´t, not all of it ...at least because some things are difficult  to accept.

i´ll try not to let it get to me too often.

i´m slowly coming to the realisation that there is no room for women in hip hop.

much luv and peace

Anonymous

sheesh well if thats your attitude then you dont need to be here. you talk about all embracing. well, embrace it then. so what if we talk shit. just dont pay attention.
just like i dont pay attention to gay people. actually thats a lie. ootz knows id like to go to melville with a freakin rocket launcher and killall the gays at oh! bar. (remember pbk jhb).
word of....rubbish?

big sam
dom juan

*bullshit boycotters, gust us nerds (bbgun)*

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
lazy sam, the afronaut is doin a track right now with germ.
XO.WITHTANK.COM

ootz

• AG Elite Member
  • Ootz Tha Afronaut
    • View Profile
Quote:

02-10-2004 at 09:36, machiavella :
Quote:

02-10-2004 at 01:27, ootz :

maybe u are offended 4 because u r female n there is too much chauvinistic behaviour going on(myself included).

on a good day i´d ignore the ish  but  then i´d read something and think what´s this world coming to.you are absolutely right ,if i was a guy i´d probably just laught it off but i can´t, not all of it ...at least because some things are difficult  to accept.

i´ll try not to let it get to me too often.

i´m slowly coming to the realisation that there is no room for women in hip hop.

much luv and peace

;-)
XO.WITHTANK.COM

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist
Quote:

oh come now, what kinda bullshit iz that? :-o

Anonymous

this machiavella needs an attitude check. you such a whiner. professional whiner, actually.
bwaaw

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Quote:

03-10-2004 at 10:06, blakrok :
Quote:

oh come now, what kinda bullshit iz that? :-o

lets look at  female mcs , not underground ones,the ones who are really raking it in.
if anyone can enlighten me on the top 5 female mcs who are currently hot ala 50 cents/kanye west mode? :-?

blakrok

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
  • Roll Another One, Kid!
    • View Profile
    • BlakOut - The Original Soulah Soloist
Quote:

03-10-2004 at 22:12, machiavella :
lets look at  female mcs , not underground ones,the ones who are really raking it in.
if anyone can enlighten me on the top 5 female mcs who are currently hot ala 50 cents/kanye west mode? :-?

ya wanna be in tha same league as trina, vita, lil kim, charlie baltimore an tha rest of em?! go ahead then...be about it, all:

[annoying nasal twang]"yo i crashed my baby daddy whip but it´s aight, i give him good lovin an he decks me wit jewellery"[/annoying nasal twang]

in south africa, i doubt we´re in a position to be frontin like that. can you name any female acts that are as hot as i am...oops, erm...i mean are up there wit tumi an the volume, zubz, skwatta kamp or pro-kidd...besides godessa? probably not. an ya know tha reason why? because like you, they´ve told themselves that hiphop has no room for them. bullshit! even if there iz no room, make some. how else are ya supposed to get heard if ya ain´t sayin nothin?! it´s simple, seein as you´re concerned bout findin sistaz who´re "rakin it in", how do ya reckon tha brothaz got to do that? surely they didn´t log into africasgateway an post threads bout how they don´t think they fit into hiphop... :-] nah! gimme apani, bahamadia, jean grae...anytime. at least they´re makin music that will still be dope 10 years from now...not some flash-in-tha-pan-hotpants-wearin-chickenhead whose a** cheeks do more talkin than she does.

my 2 cents. :-]

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
Quote:

04-10-2004 at 09:00, blakrok :
Quote:

03-10-2004 at 22:12, machiavella :

ya wanna be in tha same league as trina, vita, lil kim, charlie baltimore an tha rest of em?! go ahead then...be about it, all:

[annoying nasal twang]"yo i crashed my baby daddy whip but it´s aight, i give him good lovin an he decks me wit jewellery"[/annoying nasal twang]

in south africa, i doubt we´re in a position to be frontin like that. can you name any female acts that are as hot as i am...oops, erm...i mean are up there wit tumi an the volume, zubz, skwatta kamp or pro-kidd...besides godessa? probably not. an ya know tha reason why? because like you, they´ve told themselves that hiphop has no room for them. bullshit! even if there iz no room, make some. how else are ya supposed to get heard if ya ain´t sayin nothin?! it´s simple, seein as you´re concerned bout findin sistaz who´re "rakin it in", how do ya reckon tha brothaz got to do that? surely they didn´t log into africasgateway an post threads bout how they don´t think they fit into hiphop... :-] nah! gimme apani, bahamadia, jean grae...anytime. at least they´re makin music that will still be dope 10 years from now...not some flash-in-tha-pan-hotpants-wearin-chickenhead whose a** cheeks do more talkin than she does.

my 2 cents. :-]

here here... ;-)