Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

So the Grand SLAM is over!!!

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Such is life for the Boks now.How down they gotta feel man.One thing though, they could have score on ample occa**ions.Wrong options man, wrong options and whats up with Bakkies Botha not pa**ing the ball to Breyton when there was clearly a 100% chance of scoring.Self-glory just isn´t worth it when ur playing for a team.

As my main man Pieter would say to Thabo on Rugga LIVE:"they needed to put more bodies on the line" (slightly afrikaans accent).
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Original Syn

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Man u gon get it now!

I know most of the model C boys here played rugga at school, but get them to admit that now! HA!

Thers gonna be a deluge of "What u talkin bout the white mans sport on this site bout hip hop!.....", they gonna jump on yor head worse than for any of Space or even Mr. Bates´ shit.

But onda real do, SA played K.A.K., this inconsistency could ring Mr. White´s death knell :-| .

The sad thing is, lotsa racist bastards are gonna use this as ammo to slate the fact that Jake took a chance on thre blackest team SA ever fielded, we´re just still so new, we need sum matches under our belt. i hope Jake White keeps representin for the bruthas.

NOBODY TELLS ME I'M COOL, HARD TO TALK WHEN YO TEETH CHATTERING.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
U know I gotta push the limits sometimes cuz.Its all in the name of bringing out the facts.For all we know, maybe Nyambz is the biggest Bok fan on the planet.

But ya, I think what Jake WHite did to field more brothers was and still is a great thing.Thats the only way ppl´s perceptions will change.Fact is, the team as a whole didnt do the trick.Individual performances stood out, but the total team effort was just not there when it counted.It was a case of "a whole lot, too late".They can only build from here and turn it into a positive.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac