Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

White Jesus,Obese Icons in Red Suits.They Diss Us with Chris

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
1) emancipate youself from mental slavery
   none but ourselves can free our minds

Bob Marley: Redemption Song

2) there´s no verse in the bible that justifies Christmas

3) December 25, the birth of Saturn
   A homosexual god, now check the historical pattern
   December 25, now thought the birth of Christ
   Was Saturnalia, when men got drunk, f**ked each other then they beat
   their wife
   Fact is, it was still practiced, until they called it Christmas
   So put a gerbil on your Christmas list...
   Christians get your facts right
   Cuz Christ was not his name, that´s Greek for ´one who is anointed´
   Yoshua Ben Yosef was his name, do Christians know this?
   So who do you praise, do you know his name?
   Or do you do this in vain?
   Accepting the religion they gave slaves to behave
   Peep the description of historian Josephus
   Short, dark, with an underdeveloped beard was Jesus
   He had the Romans fearing revolution
   The solution was to take him to court and falsely accuse him
   After being murdered by Pilate how can it be
   These same white romans established christianity
   Constantine would later see the cross in a dream
   In his vision, it read "en hawk signo wonka":
   "in this sign we conquer" - manifest destiny
   In 325 he convened the nicean creed
   And separated god into three
   Decided jesus was born on december 25th
   And raised then on the third day is a myth
   Plus to deceive us
   Commissioned michelangelo to paint white pictures of jesus
   He used his aunt, uncle, and nephew
   Subconsciously that affects you
   It makes you put white people closer to god

Ras Ka**: Nature of the threat

´how long shall they kill our prophets while we stand aside and look?´

DOWNLOAD:
Constantine´s reign also marked the transformation of a major pagan festival into Christianity´s major holiday-Christmas. Notice how this came to pa**: ". . . About the year 330, the Church in Rome definitely a**igned December 25 for the celebration of the birth of Christ . . . The choice of December 25 was influenced by the fact that the Romans, from the time of Emperor Aurelian (275), had celebrated the feast of the sun god (Sol Invictus: the Unconquered Sun) on that day.

"December 25 was called the ´Birthday of the Sun,´ and great pagan religious celebrations of the Mithras cult were held all through the empire. What was more natural than that the Christians celebrate the birth of him Who was the ´Light of the World´ and the true ´Sun of Justice´ on this very day?" (Francis X. Weiser, Handbook of Christian Feasts and Customs, Harcourt, Brace & World, New York, 1952, p. 60-61).

Owen Chadwick, former professor of history at Cambridge University, gives additional details: "The high point of the Christian cult of the sun as a symbol of light was the making of Christmas Day. No one knew exactly when Jesus was born in Bethlehem . . . Christian scholars made guesses, at first that it was in spring or in autumn. But they were overtaken by the growing cult of the sun. Here was the Light of the Word, and we must remember his birth at the time that the sun is reborn at the winter solstice . . .

"They had a pastoral reason for choosing this date. The Roman people kept the winter solstice with a feast of drunkenness and riot. The Christians thought that they could bring a better meaning into that feast. They tried to persuade their flocks not to drink or eat too much, and to keep the feast more austerely-but without success . . .

"So Christmas in our age is a harmony of three elements:

the junketings of the Roman crowd trying to relieve the gloom of winter;
the Roman cult of the sun and of its light;
and, at the heart, the memory of a birth in a manger in the Palestinian town of Bethlehem.
To that harmony, much later, the North [northern Europe] added elements from folklore, such as the Germanic Christmas tree" (A History of Christianity, St. Martin´s Press, New York, 1995, pp. 22, 24).

go ahead and do your thing,the season aint festive/ till i see my people´s minds not captive

Chosen

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
My man Munetsi enlightens again, as always.

We´ve come to expect the light from the enlightened man which is u.Much kudos for the facts cuz.This is some good food for thought.Everything is always done for a reason it would seem.

This is what Doug Evans meant, I guess, by The Enlightened Rapper.Munetsi, we gotta hook up and just vibe on concepts man.Once again, if u got audio or stuff, would luv to hear that man.Luv ur thinkin.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

Anthony

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-8
  • Wisdom is knowing when you can't be wise!
    • View Profile
tate says he´ll be over for december.giving him Mu´s Sick, sorry, music
Chosen

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Cool.That will be all good.Then I can get at him and hook up some chjunes of urs to vibe to.Wanna conceptualize something and see if it´d work.Will keep u posted.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

machiavella

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
good looking out on the info,for me Christmas is an excuse for a family get together not about Yeshua or Saturn but to take time off,pause for a moment and appreciate the love and support we get from the people who constantly annoy us coz we share a gene pool ,if we didn´t have the holidays what would be our excuse to take a break at the same time?whatever its origins its grown beyond that...its interesting how certain cultures and ideas dominate how the world works ... :-?  :-?
If you are irritated by every rub,how will you be polished?" Rumi