pa** it on...

BHLAKHROZE · 347 · 64403

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
I am encouraging all my people of God; to pray and fast about something in the month of December; it could be anything; SEX, FOOD, CLUBBIN, SMOKING, DRINKING, GAMBLING, CURSING, I know that we will never be perfect people; but U have to try and change if you tired of your old life; WE LOST TOO MANY TOO YOUNG THIS YEAR; and half of the DEATH going on is in our black community; LET'S better ourselves for 2007; let's LOVE MORE; LET"S; FELLOWSHIP MORE: Let's break from bad habits; LET"S PUT DOWN THAT BLUNT: LET"S PUT DOWN THAT ALCOHOL: LET"S STOP CURSING: LET"S STOP KILLING ONE ANOTHER; HUG YOUR BLACK SISTA; HUG YOUR BLACK BROTHA; ALL OF OUR FREEDOM FIGHTERS ARE DYING OUT; WHO"S GOING TO CARRY US ON; WHO"S THE NEXT DR. KING; WHO'S THE NEXT JESSE JACKSON SR; WHO'S THE NEXT BARACK OBAMA; WHO'S THE NEXT TD JAKES; SISTA'S WHO'S THE NEXT ROSA PARKS; WHO'S THE NEXT OPRAH WINFREY; WHO'S THE FIRST BLACK WOMAN PRESIDENT GOING TO BE; YOU HAVE TO FIGHT!!!; STOP ACCEPTING THINGS FOR THE WAY THEY ARE!!!!! STAND UP; STOP HANGIN YOUR HEAD WAKE UP; DO YOU SEE YOUR WORLD; MEN SLEEPING WITH MEN; WOMEN SLEEPING WITH WOMEN; KIDS KILLING KIDS; KIDS HAVING KIDS; BROTHERS GANG BANGIN STILL; GD THIS; BD THAT; MOE LARRY CURLY; WHAT ARE WE DOING MAN; BROTHA'S WE NEED TO STEP UP; WE GOT KIDS WATCHING US; WE HAVE COMMUNITIES TO TURN AROUND; REPENT GET WITH THESE NEIGHBORHOOD PASTORS; GET INVOLVED; U DESTROYED YOUR HOOD; NOW LET'S CLEAN IT UP; WE CAN'T HAVE A BLACK PRESIDENT UNLESS WE CHANGE OUR IMAGE; PRAY FOR THIS GOD'S PEOPLE; FAST FOR THIS; I'AM TIRED OF THEY WAY THINGS ARE; WOMEN GET BEHIND THEM STRONG BROTHA'S; WOMEN YOU CAN GET INVOLVED TOO; WE NEED TO ORGANIZE MARCHES; REVIVAL'S; CONVENTIONS; RALLYS; LET'S CHANGE ARE BLACK AMERICA FOR THE FUTURE

-PROPHET DARIUS D RANDLE

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
VUSI MAHLASELA. TROUBADOUR.

...they might have emptied your pockets. but atleast. they left the poetry in you...
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Da Intrikate

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-1
    • View Profile
Bonnie Tyler-Total eclipse of the heart

Before my era, but damn this a deep song, speaks to my heart!!!!!!
 love black, I wish I was two shades darker

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Someone please clear this for me!!!  -

i struggle with this and have for a very, very long time.

Why is homosexuality equated with evil?

I mean what child said is cool and all dont kill, love your neighbour, respect and spread the love BUT  then in the same breathe its wrong to be homosexual.

what's up with that?

I'm not asking because I need approval I ask because ignorance gives birth to idle noise and I'd hate to argue and disagree with GOOD, solid REASONING,
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
a**asin. the next time you confuse posts. i will reapprppriate you. under. posting in the wrong section.
find another home for your gay bashing.

- ON BEING OUT FOR THE COUNT -

GLADYS KNIGHT AND THE PIPS. MIDNIGHT TRAIN TO GEORGIA. one of my favourite songs.

those famous opening lines. on some.

...LA. proved too much for the man...too much for the man...

and then.

...he's leaving. on that mignight train to georgia. and ill be with him. on that midnight train to georgia. id rather live in his world. than live without him in mine...

the killer. (like see you around. its been real. but i am out)

...ive got to go. ive got to go. hey. ive got to go. ive got to go...

for the love of music.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
ZUBZ. REMEMBER.

...think back to the beginning of time. uh. to the beginning of time...

drunken angels dont sing.

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: "crus-ou"
Someone please clear this for me!!!  -

Why is homosexuality equated with evil?

child

answer my q first

ur pm

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
THE MESSAGE. NASIR JONES.

...i aint the type of brother. made for you to start testin...there aint an army that can strike back...

i never sleep. coz sleep is the cousin of death.

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
chamillionaire & krazy bone - ridin' dirty.

..racial profilin'.

ludacris - tell it like it is
meta4 - that new track
terror mc - liberate yourself.
ben sharpa - out of the blue / hegemony
ancient men - ongeriewe

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Quote from: "BHLAKHROZE"
THE MESSAGE. NASIR JONES.

...i aint the type of brother. made for you to start testin...there aint an army that can strike back...

i never sleep. coz sleep is the cousin of death.

But RHozey I thought this wasn't about Hip Hop?...

Anyway:
I raise you;

Stan Getz feat Astrud Gilberto - "The Girl From Ipanema" (1964)

Olha que coisa mais linda, Mais cheia de graça, É ela menina, Que vem que pa**a
Num doce balanço, caminho do mar

[roughly translated:]
Tall and tan and young and lovely, The girl from Ipanema goes walking, And when she pa**es each one she pa**es goes "a-a-ah!"

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
MXO. PEACE OF MIND.

...catch a first train. first train to zion. a first train. first train to zion. you gotta take me there. mr train driver. if you leave me. i wont worry. ill catch a plane or a taxi. or a bus. or a bicycle to zion. ill be rollerskating. or like superan. ill fly. a fly human being you see...

i salute you 12 tribes yeah.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
might aswell call this thread 'THE ROZE GARDEN '.

so anyway. good ol blue eyes. FRANK SINATRA. MY WAY. oh could we all get the chance to summarise our lives on some.

...for what is a man. what has he got. if not himself. then he has not. to say the things he truly feels. and not the words of one who kneels. the record shows. i took the blows. and did it myyyyyyy waaaaayyyy!...

fabulous.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
so very very conspicuous by its absence this one song. but maybe its best. save the best for last. the indomitable MS THANDISWA MAZWAI. NDIYAHAMBA. now whether you understand isixhosa or not. it is in the sheer strength. the force behind it. its like a battle cry. music that is alive.

...yhooo! ndiyahamba mna. ndiyekeleni mna ndiyamba mfondini ndiyahamba. ndiyem ndiyemka mna. ndiyahamba. ndixakekile. ndixakekile. ndibon' izimanga. ntliziyo yam. solok' ibuhlungu. yimihlola. ngemihlola aph' emhlabeni. yehake. yinto endiyakuyithetha kubani le. ndiyekeleni...  

POWER.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
well then. since it seems like i all went and built myself a wendyhouse. i might aswell play on. we are are in need of some melody in the beats. and so to open the year. if it is a feeling. and if it is to be pa**ed on.

INDIA ARIE. HEART OF THE MATTER.

...these times are so uncertain. theres a yearning undefined. and a people filled with rage. we all need a little tenderness. how can love survive. in such a graceless age. and the trust and self a**urance. that lead to happiness. are the very things we kill...

it is a prayer that you may find your peace in each of your travels guys.