Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Moderators Abusing power

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
There have been numerous complaints about unwarranted and unsubstantiated deletion of threads. Moderator status does not come with rights to delete threads as one sees fit at their own discression.

Its necessary to express certain guidelines. Censorship is to be discouraged UNLESS there is a good reason to delete a thread.

Valid Reasons for deleting threads (as far as I've seen it and implemented) are:

- Multiple Posts of the same
- Posts/Spamming marketing (posts with gross commercial agenda)
- Overtly Offensive material (pronographic, gory etc)

If you delete a thread for any OTHER reason you are in the wrong unless you can offer a valid substantation.

I do not know who the guilty party is, but if there are further complaints about unwarranted deleted threads the matter needs to be referred to Milk (God) with the recommendation to look at recent deletions and reconsider some people's moderator priviledges.

You are warned.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DJ_Nastie_Ed"
There have been numerous complaints about unwarranted and unsubstantiated deletion of threads. Moderator status does not come with rights to delete threads as one sees fit at their own discression.

Its necessary to express certain guidelines. Censorship is to be discouraged UNLESS there is a good reason to delete a thread.

Valid Reasons for deleting threads (as far as I've seen it and implemented) are:

If you delete a thread for any OTHER reason you are in the wrong unless you can offer a valid substantation.

I do not know who the guilty party is, but if there are further complaints about unwarranted deleted threads the matter needs to be referred to Milk (God) with the recommendation to look at recent deletions and reconsider some people's moderator priviledges.

You are warned.

Took the words right out of my mouth I co-sign everything stated by ed

That not good enough for ya?

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
i agree.

i have only ever deleted threads that are doubles.

i have only ever deleted posts that are either doubles or blatant spam (and i have always left a message as to what i have done).

i don't believe in censorship either. if you have something foul to say, that's your business. likewise with pron.

before everyone gets all bent out of shape, maybe we should check that there isn't some kind of database error...

C4

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Yeah, my shit has been f***ed with before as well, let's get forensic up in this MF and strip sum peeps of their power!
Tha High Explocive

Malcom E.K.K.S

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-4
  • By any means necessary
    • View Profile
Yeah C4, co-siggidy....
ANd agree with what most Ed said, pronographic material shouldn't be permitted, including in signatures and stuff, coz some of us are altar boys and visit this site from church... :D  :D  :D

eraze

• Capture...
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-11
  • www.ethankaed.com
    • View Profile
    • this is hiphop
hehe....ya i remember posting sum pics of Nat and she deleted them...(is that a valid complaint...yeah for me..)

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
^=:roll:  

Note to all. Moderators like me don't have power to delete posts/threads we can only modify. The administrators are the ones who can delete entire posts so stop pointing fingers at me.
Yes to freedom of expression no to pron, spam, double triple posts etc etc. I don't phuck with posts unless they meet the above.

DJ_Nastie_Ed

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
well as is public knowledge. i said i would let you know if and when i felt the need in retaliation or just being plain tired when mine are deemed unfit to see the light of day. at present. ive been behaving myself. havent touched a thing.

starting to be some kind of a cluedo situation up in here. a who done it of sorts. how amusing.

no i wasnt anywhere near the billiard room. i dont know where the candlestick is. ask mrs green.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear

morph

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "DJ_Nastie_Ed"

You are warned.

true that .Ed  :idea:
..Insanity is coasting throught life in a miserable existance when you have a key to a lion locked inside

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
Quote from: "[color=cyan
Naturelle[/color]"]
Yes to freedom of expression no to pron, spam, double triple posts etc etc.

hmm   :?

Quote from: "[color=blue
BHLAKHROZE[/color]"]well as is public knowledge. i said i would let you know if and when i felt the need

starting to be some kind of a cluedo situation up in here. a who done it of sorts. how amusing.

:? *thinks to himself* :idea: *eureka!*
sheet i know who dunnit

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MCekks"
pronographic material shouldn't be permitted, including in signatures and stuff, coz some of us are altar boys and visit this site from church... :D  :D  :D

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

DRAMA BOY

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
SOME f***ER DELETED MY THREAD OF SA HIP HOP ROYALTY.. BUT ITS COOL... I BELIEVE THEY WHERE SCARED OF THE TRUTH... BE THT AS IT MAY SHIT SHUD NEVA BE DELETED UNLESS ITS pronOGRAPHIC...
CRACK BOY WANNA BE...

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
calm down. no one deleted nothing. we've been down here before. there are a number of posts where this has been explained. this is getting boring. AG is experiencing glitches. leave us alone. geez.

so no phucker deleted anything coz they were afraid of the truth.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -