Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

JAY-Z new song from his up comming album "SHOW ME WHAT

Bk dime baby

• REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
LINK REMOVED/audio/jigga-show-me-smartenupnas-com-mp3.html

http://smartenupnas.com/2006/10/06/jayz-is-back-with-show-me-what-you-got--produced-by-just-blaze.aspx

:roll: this song is hot imma be dancing to it in the clubs this weekend

authentic

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yeah this is nice, some shht for tha grown n sexy  :lol:
sounds like some "change clothes " track , Jay is back , N.Y is back ......
hope tha album better than this though , Just did his part perfect , tha beat is fiiiiiiiire
url=http://albumbase.com][/url]

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
FIRE!!!!
"Ya'll get less than 2 months to get ya things together. Good luck"

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
sorry but i can't agree...if this what jigga coming with after so long out the game..maybe he should stay in retirement

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
This is a not a good track! at all period.

While millions of fans are not complaining about today's (Oct. 6) leak of Jay-Z's single "Show Me," his label, Def Jam is taking the breach seriously and may pursue legal action against the individual responsible for the leak.

While no one knows who the culprit behind the leak is, sources told AllHipHop.com that Def Jam has launched an internal investigation, fearing that the rapper's forthcoming comeback album Kingdom Come may be leaked in its entirety.

"The FBI may do an investigation into this," an anonymous source told AllHipHop.com. "Everything has been under lock and key, so we have no idea how the single was leaked."

"Show Me," which samples a saxophone loop originally used on Public Enemy's "Show Em Whatcha Got" from the group's 1988 Def Jam album It Takes a Nation of Millions to Hold Us Back, hit the Internet today and quickly went into rotation on radio stations around the United States.

The single, which was produced by Just Blaze, gained immediate and repeated airplay on stations in Philadelphia, New York, Los Angeles and Atlanta.

"I played it six times in a row at 6:00 pm today," Atlanta DJ Greg Street told AllHipHop.com. Street, who airs on Atlanta's V103 Monday through Thursday in the 6-10pm slot, said the feedback has been tremendous.

"It was so crazy [Island/Def Jam Music Group CEO] LA Reid & [Def Jam A&R] Shakir Stewart called into V-103's hotline," Street said.

Jay-Z himself was told of the leak during a performance at the Accra International Conference Center in Ghana, Africa.

Unauthorized full length albums from The Roots, Pharrell and Lupe Fiasco have all found their way to the Internet prior to hitting stores.

Lupe Fiasco's Food & Liquor was pushed back several times, after the original version was leaked and bootlegged months before the album's completion.

Jay-Z's Kingdom Come will reportedly hits stores Nov. 21. The album features production by Just Blaze, Kanye West, Pharrell, Timberland and others.

http://www.allhiphop.com/hiphopnews/?ID=6231

whitewash

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
    • 25toLyf
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
This is a not a good track! at all period.

at least someone agreeing with me

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I guess we have 2 wait 4 Nas's album,to determine where hip hop is heading to.

Darklight

• AG Regular
    • REP: +3/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Rip_the_jacker"
"I played it six times in a row at 6:00 pm today,"

Who the hellllllll wants to hear a song six times in a row???

Don't like this song, Blaze did a cool job, but really I'm not liking it, Pac's single is much better than this...

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Yeah, not bad at all.Like the "Rump Shaker" sax. :lol: Anyways, main sample was used in Rasa**ination as well of Ras Ka**.HIPE actually did a hot beat with that sample too, few months back.Wonder if he's ever gonna drop it.Its pretty nice though.Different feel to this, but hot.Nice speedy vibe. 8)
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

“I’m not a star, and I don’t want to be a star. Stars fall. I’m an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

RuSh

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +1/-0
  • beware of the lioness
    • View Profile
    • www.rushay.org
he used some public enemy in there and i dont think its a good track nay on my end
live on the lunch table
Touched fables
Ducked labels
cafeter one heat em live for the terrordome stables
Signed to Rawkus
I'd rather be mouth f***ed by Nazis unconscious

kinetik

• AG Regular
    • View Profile