Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

IS this really [b]AFRICAS[/b] Gateway

5tHRSMN · 49 · 8068

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
I am going through these posts, and it seems to me like a bad american site, all i see is "niggas" and "i be like" and whatever. Wher is the south african flavour? Or am I just looking for negativity? please help me understand this.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Nice bra, nice...I wasn't dissing the site I was just asking what is happening here, maybe you guys should start looking at the inner self, you are probably a nigga hey? wsup dawg, you be hustling sum bricks, or whatever you idiots rave on about ha? you wear those OVERSIZED jeans/pants  with another 4 pairs underneath that with your hat to the side or back, with another oversized jacket. You are him hey. Get yourself an Isaac Mutant CD, dan sal jy check, K@K in jou gevreet.

Tebzah

• AG Hustler
  • Driemanskap 4 presidency!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "5tHRSMN"
I am going through these posts, and it seems to me like a bad american site, all i see is "niggas" and "i be like" and whatever. Wher is the south african flavour? Or am I just looking for negativity? please help me understand this.

:roll:  :roll: .yep man I was so annoyed this week when an intern got in my office talking "Whatagwan".....I had 2 withold the urge of slappin the the hell out of him.Whatever happened 2 "holla_hoezit",,"heita_kunjani"??but hey I hear mzantsians have always copied the states mindset.

I'm expecting cash and his crusaiders 2 storm this thread n tell you "U straight up hatin B"

BOP said it better............Hase mo states mo..........rubbernecks!!!!!!!!! :evil:
[/b]

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Nice bra, nice...I wasn't dissing the site I was just asking what is happening here, maybe you guys should start looking at the inner self, you are probably a nigga hey? wsup dawg, you be hustling sum bricks, or whatever you idiots rave on about ha? you wear those OVERSIZED jeans/pants  with another 4 pairs underneath that with your hat to the side or back, with another oversized jacket. You are him hey. Get yourself an Isaac Mutant CD, dan sal jy check, K@K in jou gevreet.

sorry dog. i aint feelin isaac mutant!
SA is too diverse and global for you to say that.
Plus youre disrespecting the struggle Nelson Mandela went through so that everyone can say ,do and behave however they want and be able to practise that freedom! ur jus perpetuating your own TYPE of discrimination now that apartheid is over. THANKS A LOT FOR shittin on ALL that FREEDOM STANDS FOR!
@cash_sog

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deacon Frost"

CLa**IC SHIT DEAC :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet

Sean Pages

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
@ cash, when u shooting ur vid homez?
KA Tin Man : I got so much beats i dont need a heart.

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
I'm sure you don't feel Isaac thats probably because you have no idea What real is. I'm not going to explain it to you its just sorry to see and read and hear our own people not wnating to be from SA, you are infact the one perpetuating the spirit of apartheid because of you it is alive, because it shows to me(I don't know about the other people) that you are ashamed of who you are and wher you are from. I am not looking for an answer from you, but hopefully you are man enough to see that. I am also not looking for trouble here or attack from you guys. Just honesty, be honest with yourself, WHY OH WHY are we acting like we are americans, we should be setting standards not following.

Let me where I can get hold of music Cash  so I can hear what you are for myself.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
[quote="Tebzah
BOP said it better............Hase mo states mo..........rubbernecks!!!!!!!!! :evil:
[/b][/quote]

Hase mo states se gat!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'm the president of the isaac mutant fan club.

all you had to do was come out and say it  :lol:  :lol:

That not good enough for ya?

5tHRSMN

• AG Hustler
    • View Profile
Funny, I am still laughing at the fact that I ma gay and that i need to GTFO. I'm not the president I'm just a fan, but I guess you are probably another MC, are you? Why are you fighting me? Do you feel shame now that someone has actually said something about you and your mindless fux, that just be like yo man , i be f***ing som'n tonight and yo dudes is nice with the words or oh i be like, nah man, ima cop some'n,

Lastly I will leave you with the following, If Im straight hating, then all you guys must be Gay loving...

Allow the taste of my balls to simmer on your tongue

Thornz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-22
    • View Profile

i think u shouldnt confuse AMERICAN culture with HIP HOP culture. Of course hip hop got to the rest of the world (mainly) through US influences so I guess the culture of the place of origin was kinda a**imilated into the lives of hip hop fans worldwide...its just like reggae or rasta culture any reggae fan knows what IRIE means, its Jamaican culture but its also become reggae culture...so wen a rasta goes ''IRIE'' u cant slam em for that on some ''hey, why dont u say SHARP and HOLA 7 u not proudly south african!'' thats their  way of identitifyin themselves, hip hop has always been characterized by baggy clothes, and other forms of US streetculture which infiltated into hip hop fans own cultures. (especially considering the fact that b4 the 90s the only hip hop we had access to was american) i dont think SA has its own hip hop image yet cuz its still young n we still playin follow the leader lol.

dat dude who happens to rap!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-12
    • View Profile
@ 5tHRSMN

"Imma show you just how stupid you being/ Are you tryin to be german  if I see you in a B.M!

NOPE!

Then who's to say what langauge music should be in!

In the wise words of Proverb, take off "I am hip-hop"-Manuscript.

Try widen your CD collection before tryin to make statements  :wink:

Explicit