Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

UGHH Tread!

illmas · 153 · 33573

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
ALL THESE ALBUMS SOUND TOO UNDEGROUND. WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE. ARE WE GOING BACK TO THE 90'S AGAIN? THE BEATS ARE UNDERGROUND. THE LYRICS ARE UNDERGROUND. THEIR FLOWS ARE UNDERGROUND. I GUESS YOU DO NOT WANNA GROW. WHERE DO YOU GET THIS MUSIC. UNDERGROUND, I GUESS!

THIS IS A STUPID THREAD. HOW CAN YOU HAVE A THREAD GOING ON FOR SO LONG ON JUST UNDERGROUND MUSIC.  I BET NONE OF THESE ARTISTS ARE MAKING MONEY. THEIR ALBUMS DONT SEEL AT ALL . WHAT'S WRONG WITH HEADS. I GUESS HEADS WILL ALWAYS REMAIN UNDERGROUND!

CANT WE GET A SIMILAR THREAD BUT NOT FULL OF UNDERGROUND HEADS COZ THEY BRING THAT BORING UNDERGROUND SOUND. SOME OF THESE ARTSISTS SOUND LIKE OUR OWN BORING UNDERGROUND ARTISTS - OPTICAL ILL, LANDMYNZ, ANVILS,WRITERS BLOCK, PROVERB, ARCHETYPES,TUMI, ILL LITERATE SKILL, KONFAB,   HYMPHATIC TABS, BA4ZA

POST MORE ALBUMS PEOPLE. BUT PLEASE NO UNDERGROUND. LETS MOVE ON!

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Drama boy hacked on ur account right????

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
moderator please sticky this thread :idea:

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
Drama boy hacked on ur account right????

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

ain't that some shit...

f***'S WRONG WITH THAT KID???!!!!
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Quote from: "merchant"

CANT WE GET A SIMILAR THREAD BUT NOT FULL OF UNDERGROUND HEADS ....

but dude you can start you own thread that serves you taste. this one is specically for whats generally called underground if you havent noticed the name of the thread.

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Does any1 have this?
[/img]
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "RearrangedReality"

CANT WE GET A SIMILAR THREAD BUT NOT FULL OF UNDERGROUND HEADS ....

but dude you can start you own thread that serves you taste. this one is specically for whats generally called underground if you havent noticed the name of the thread.

THIS IS EXACTLY THE PROBLEM WITH SA HIP HOP - HEADZ LIKE YOU WITNESS. WHY DO YOU WANT TO SHARE UNDERGROUND MUSIC? UNDERGROUND MUSIC SHOULD REMAIN UNDERGROUND. IT SHOULD NOT BE SHARED ONLINE, OR PLAYED ON RADIO OR TV. IT IS UNDERGROUND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WHY GIVE IT EXPOSURE, IF ITS UNDRGROUND MUSIC, TAKING UP SO MUCH SPACE AND BANDWITH. THIS THREAD IS WORSE THAN HYPE MAGAZINE INCLUDING SO MANY UNDERGROUND TRACKS IN THE HYPE SESSIONS MIXTAPE. THAT MAKES THE MIXTAPE JUST FOR HEADZ, COZ ONLY HEADS ARE INTO UNDERGROUND. IN FACT, ITS GOOD THAT THE CD IS FREE, OTHEREWISE HEADZ WOULD NOT COP ANY OF THE TRACKS/ALBUMS ON THE CD. THAT'S THE PROBLEM WITNESS.

AND YOUR NAME IS TOO UNDERGROUND TOO!

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-2
  • Schizophrenic Tenant Number 1
    • View Profile
@ Illmas:

Oldominion - Negative One and a Half

LINK REMOVED/?dwfzt2sjtfj
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
WHY DO YOU WANT TO SHARE UNDERGROUND MUSIC? UNDERGROUND MUSIC SHOULD REMAIN UNDERGROUND. IT SHOULD NOT BE SHARED ONLINE, OR PLAYED ON RADIO OR TV. IT IS UNDERGROUND FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. WHY GIVE IT EXPOSURE, IF ITS UNDRGROUND MUSIC

Thats the stupidest shit I ever read! How the f*** do you make an Underground track? Underground is not a subject matter or content thing at all. Most f***ing Mc's talk bout the same shit, wether major or not!
It's only underground because it's not scooped up by the media, most likely because it doesn't fit the formula of most Major Record Labels

Underground ain't a sound, it's the way it's precieved by the ma**es! even your jiggest of Cats were once underground.
Dumb f***! to alot of people this is the only way of hearing certain flavours, if you don't enjoy the sounds on this forum, f*** OFF, start a "I need little content to feed my weak-a** needs" forum, BITCH!
When all this shit is over and done – I think you're gonna find yourself one smilin' motherf***er.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
most of the joints are nice here bros. check this.

Canibus - Hip-Hop For Sale

http://LINK REMOVED/download/277128b1a91d/

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
^^^Thanx raiko. am gonna have a very very nice week...... keep em coming.

THIS IS THE UNDERGROUND and thats how its gonna stay at PERIOD!

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "illmas"

ILLMAS (WHAT AN UNDERGROUND NAME) , THINGS DONT HAVE TO STAY THIS WAY. THAT'S WHAT U CATS ARE MISSING. THINGS CAN EVOLVE.
CANIBUS & SUPERNATURAL BELONG TO THE PAST. THE ONLY THING  WORSE THAN UNDERGROUND IS OLD SCHOOL UNDERGROUND.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE ON AG ARE HEADZ. CANT WE HAVE NON HEADZ RUNNING THINGS AND TURN THIS SITE INTO SOMETHING MORE EXCITING THAN BORING & BROKE UNDERGROUND ARTISTS.

triplelife

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dymize"
Does any1 have this?
[/img]

Think i got that on my home pc! At work at the mo. If no-one has upped it by this evening then ama hook you up.
Him be nice like reco price/catch a overhand right like I'm Kimbo Slice...

Album Available from Musica, Look & Listen and Reliable Warehouse

illmas

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-1
    • View Profile
Quote from: "illmas"

ILLMAS (WHAT AN UNDERGROUND NAME) , THINGS DONT HAVE TO STAY THIS WAY. THAT'S WHAT U CATS ARE MISSING. THINGS CAN EVOLVE.
CANIBUS & SUPERNATURAL BELONG TO THE PAST. THE ONLY THING  WORSE THAN UNDERGROUND IS OLD SCHOOL UNDERGROUND.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE ON AG ARE HEADZ. CANT WE HAVE NON HEADZ RUNNING THINGS AND TURN THIS SITE INTO SOMETHING MORE EXCITING THAN BORING & BROKE UNDERGROUND ARTISTS.

Am sorry man but i love my music i guess its....TASTE? why not start a commercial raps thread merchant (name too commercial) then you and yo mates Bondizzo e.t.c, can post the Lil Romeos/lil fames/lil bow wow/lil johns and all the other LIL RAPPERS :wink: DEAL? :lol:

Jules Winnfield

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
Tonedeff_ Archetype

LINK REMOVED/download/1478687fb525c9/