Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

WAS IT A KWAI-HOP GIG OR WHAT?

Mathambo

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
WHAT THE f***, CATS ON WHECK JIGGY D-PLANET BEATS??????
AM CONCERDED PIPS.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING DOWN EKAPA NGOKU???? : :evil:

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Mathambo

• Guppie
    • View Profile
ja ,and you from DALALALAND.

COME ON DUDE..IF YOU WERE THERE YOU WOULD AGREE WITH ME  AND STUFF.
I MEAN,THE ENERGY AND THE PEOPLE WERE ALL GOOD AND WHAT NOT AND,IT WAS A MADNICE PARTY AS FAR AS THAT IS CONCERN BUT,MY MANS WE CANT TAKE AWAY THE FACT  DPLANET MUSIC IS WHECK AND ,I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY CATS STILL RHYME ON HIS BEATS AND SHIT. :roll:  :?:  :?:

NO BEEF THOUGH,JUST MY HONEST OPINION. 8)

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Mathambo"

:lol:  wtf?  :lol: :lol: :lol: not dissing but that was a very weak punch you threw back at pyro.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
Quote from: RearrangedReality

bwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhahahahahaahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
@cash_sog

Stone the Dave

• AG Regular
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile

COME ON DUDE..IF YOU WERE THERE YOU WOULD AGREE WITH ME  AND STUFF.
I MEAN,THE ENERGY AND THE PEOPLE WERE ALL GOOD AND WHAT NOT AND,IT WAS A MADNICE PARTY AS FAR AS THAT IS CONCERN BUT,MY MANS WE CANT TAKE AWAY THE FACT  DPLANET MUSIC IS WHECK AND ,I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY CATS STILL RHYME ON HIS BEATS AND SHIT. :roll:  :?:  :?:

NO BEEF THOUGH,JUST MY HONEST OPINION. 8)
well we are all entitled to our own opinion as far as music preference is concerned. But as far as the kwai-hop a**essment is concernd u nid help.
hawelution CC. The ultimate IT Solution.

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I beg to differ those beats were mad nice especialy the ones used by Terror Mc and Driemanskap on Hambubuza 8O
M Turn

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
Fetch the ban-stick NOW!

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
who is this DPlanet and why is he making "WHECK" beats..

zShare anyone?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
who is this DPlanet and why is he making "WHECK" beats..

zShare anyone?

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
hahahah :)

i get underground cats dissing me for being jiggy, and i get jiggy cats dissing me for being underground.

i'm versatile 8)

Mathambo

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Ja Tuboy,i hear you and all.
Am just not feeling this whole move this cat is trying to pull on our peoples.

There's a story that my grandfather used to tell me about,.. way back when i was still a laytie .It was about a white man that came into a land and promised the people  wealth and riches in exchange of their cows and land,while stealing their freedom and crushing down their respect .He did this by focusing on those  well made leaders  to gain respect and appreciation.
Al he had was wealth and means and, thats what the leaders  longed for.

He was then able to steal a lot from the people including the people themselves beacause,people followed their leaders and belived in every move and word they said.

The white man gained controll over the people and their leaders and,made them loose their customs and ways of doing things.

He later on made them bow to his ways because the people were now surviving off the white man and they were finding it hard to go  back to their previous norm .

He gave them free studio time,He gave them free food,He gave them free Beer,He gave them free mixing and mastering for their tracks,He put them on TV and made Fleshy videos for them silly shames .
Now he had  them under his spell and his plan was working well.

They were hooked!!!!!!!!!

He gave them "Wheck" beats ,and deep down they knew that that the beats were "whack(bricks briggado) but,they had to accept because he had promised them the promised land he ,the white man had dreamt about.

In amazement ,I then saw them loosing skillz,jumping up and down like mickey mouses on stage,dressed up in bright colours and funky sungla**es at night  ,cleaned up ,washed out ,they were far from the word return.
I then ,last night looked for "HIM".i couldnt find the faceless.And then
....with the corner of my eyes ,I spoted the one that Grandfather told me about.loughing,leaning with the other masterminds o f the great plan of distruction.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
WHAT THE f***, CATS ON WHECK JIGGY D-PLANET BEATS??????

He gave them "Wheck" beats ,and deep down they knew that that the beats were "whack(bricks briggado)

what I got to do with anything?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
the one that Grandfather told me about.loughing,leaning with the other masterminds o f the great plan of distruction. :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

who the f*** is this dude!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahahhahhahaahhahaha

i love this  :D
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
GOFL GOFL GOFL!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMFATFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Ja Tuboy,i hear you and all.
Am just not feeling this whole move this cat is trying to pull on our peoples.

There's a story that my grandfather used to tell me about,.. way back when i was still a laytie .It was about a white man that came into a land and promised the people  wealth and riches in exchange of their cows and land,while stealing their freedom and crushing down their respect .He did this by focusing on those  well made leaders  to gain respect and appreciation.
Al he had was wealth and means and, thats what the leaders  longed for.

He was then able to steal a lot from the people including the people themselves beacause,people followed their leaders and belived in every move and word they said.

The white man gained controll over the people and their leaders and,made them loose their customs and ways of doing things.

He later on made them bow to his ways because the people were now surviving off the white man and they were finding it hard to go  back to their previous norm .

He gave them free studio time,He gave them free food,He gave them free Beer,He gave them free mixing and mastering for their tracks,He put them on TV and made Fleshy videos for them silly shames .
Now he had  them under his spell and his plan was working well.

They were hooked!!!!!!!!!

He gave them "Wheck" beats ,and deep down they knew that that the beats were "whack(bricks briggado) but,they had to accept because he had promised them the promised land he ,the white man had dreamt about.

In amazement ,I then saw them loosing skillz,jumping up and down like mickey mouses on stage,dressed up in bright colours and funky sungla**es at night  ,cleaned up ,washed out ,they were far from the word return.
I then ,last night looked for "HIM".i couldnt find the faceless.And then
....with the corner of my eyes ,I spoted the one that Grandfather told me about.loughing,leaning with the other masterminds o f the great plan of distruction.

Poetic, but regressive and racially-confused argument.

If you don't like the music, I can accept that 100%. That's taste, and everyone's is different. However, I can't help thinking that you're xenophobic tirade is misguided in this instance.

I don't tell artists what to wear, what to say, or how to act. What you're saying is an insult to their intelligence and integrity.

I'd be really interested to hear which local Hip Hop artists you like, and which local Hip Hop beats you don't consider 'wheck'. List some for me.