Planetary a**ault Launch Party

Dpleezy · 48 · 8397

TOIVO

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-1
  • eer...ummh...huh
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
well errrrrrrrrr...besides being disappointed frm the word go because Capleton did not make it...i got myself together and went to the gig regardless...got there 9ish...and nothin went on for a min there...anywho the supposed 'hot dancers' did pull thru...i was not impressed...anywho...fellow agians graced the stage that is NAt and Syn...great lookin out with the hosting...and the launch of Konfab a**ault...oops... i mean planetary a**ault did start...oracle flo rocked shadeson stage...and i thot that was crunk ish...i guess i thot wrong...rato is an irritating noisy tit...why was middlefinga there...terror mc was nice even though i cldnt hear wat the f*** he was saying...language barrier...this was mean't for the why thread but f*** i'm here...why do we have to be subjected to macho's wack fashion sense...i mean white knickers as a durag...D...note to urself...get him a wardrobe change...the wackness continued until the early hours of the morning...bt the beer was cold...so i wasn't complaining much....

p.s to Mr Supa Producer....Ben Sharpa neeeds to stay in bed...dude hasn't fully recovered...not to be used as a marketing gimmick...tell the archeytypes to stop hustling ppl for beer...or is their pay cheque still with the planetary a**ault finance department since in ur words 'u are puttin food on their tables' start puttin beer there too...goes along with their dietary habits :wink:

i cudnt have said it better myself.....

on the flip side thou, i had a great time...

@ naturelle( and other organisers) thank u girl for putting together a great night!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHHHH
i'll resurect ur still born fetus and kill it again....

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Shit was nice...nice opening by Rattex but he needs to move bit on stage.

Driemanskap = mad energy on stage.

Yho MrC they did again after the sets it was ragga on hh gig  :?

Yho Cash they did embara** hip hop again Middle Finga had a cap with a shiney sticker(which means he did not remove it when he copped the shit)...which reminded me of a Large Professor line "its the lag shit with a shiney new plastic" but it was a cap with a shiney new plastic  :lol:  :lol: and sum1 must dress up Macho(I feel u nuwe) but most cats understood when D said u must be fresh that it doesn't mean u must go a get anything PINK in stores  8).

Yho briCK there was white ppl as well  8)

Thanx for the CD RR aka TT...typical Xhosa man...lying to every chick he gets close to  :lol:  :lol:

Cape Town artists they dont try to make themselves celebrities unlike J cats who feel that way and then the next minute they r gay  :lol:  :lol:

Why Landmynz not giving KON sum copies...he is on the mixtape after all but he sad he gon holla.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile
Shit was nice...nice opening by Rattex but he needs to move bit on stage.

Driemanskap = mad energy on stage.

Yho MrC they did again after the sets it was ragga on hh gig  :?

Yho Cash they did embara** hip hop again Middle Finga had a cap with a shiney sticker(which means he did not remove it when he copped the shit)...which reminded me of a Large Professor line "its the lag shit with a shiney new plastic" but it was a cap with a shiney new plastic  :lol:  :lol: and sum1 must dress up Macho(I feel u nuwe) but most cats understood when D said u must be fresh that it doesn't mean u must go a get anything PINK in stores  8).

Thanx for the CD RR aka TT...typical Xhosa man...lying to every chick he gets close to  :lol:  :lol:

Cape Town artists they dont try to make themselves celebrities unlike J cats who feel that way and then the next minute they r gay  :lol:  :lol:

Why Landmynz not giving KON sum copies...he is on the mixtape after all but he sad he gon holla.
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
Yo Nuwe Pussy i thought you understand afrikaans hence your name is Nuwe P but same hear i didn't understand what he was saying but he is nice(Terror MC).So you were amongst the first 50 to enter the place did you get your free beer though?Cuz i was buying i didn't get mine
M Turn

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tuboy"
Yo Nuwe Pussy i thought you understand afrikaans hence your name is Nuwe P but same hear i didn't understand what he was saying but he is nice(Terror MC).So you were amongst the first 50 to enter the place did you get your free beer though?Cuz i was buying i didn't get mine

there were free beers even..nicca u dnt say...just coz she's Beatrice dsnt mean she understands english...sien...nuwe...is mi standard 1 afrikaans ish...i cldnt go xhosa on the ish...intsha ipussy...dsnt sound rite... :wink:
 am hell behold!

Zo

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
eish nuwe pussy you said it all....was it planetary a**ault or Konfab featuring others...ibingathi yigig ka Konfab...If it wasn't for the alcohol i would have rolled out...rrrrrrrrrrrrh...ada than that bekumnandi...i enjoyed myself thoruoughly especially after the performances coz some of the performances were disturbing....There was this cat with a back pack and a tie...What was that? flip my bad who was that...People wearing shades at night especially in a club that's dark...eish i don't undastand...eish this Hype men...JESIS!!!

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tuboy"

there were free beers even..nicca u dnt say...just coz she's Beatrice dsnt mean she understands english...sien...nuwe...is mi standard 1 afrikaans ish...i cldnt go xhosa on the ish...intsha ipussy...dsnt sound rite... :wink:

ROFL!My bad girl didn't know you a Xhosa like me,(ikuku Entsha)how does that one sound? :wink:
M Turn

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "MuseRaw"

I understand they everywhere....but some is good peeps I am going to Swaziland with this white dude who wants to attend the Reed dance,,,but he can't Swati for shit and does not have black friends..so he is funding the trip and the brew and the Swazi and the hooke..I mean yeah
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
damn,,, you guys are fussy eh? :)

personally i really enjoyed the night. We packed a club on a wednesday night in cape town. we had 4 camera crews and more photographers than i could count, as well as journalists from a whole variety of publications - which was the whole point - it was a press launch

we gave away thousands of rands worth of clothing and still people complain - "i need a larger size". "where's my free beer?". it's cool tho - everyone wants something for nothing :)

we're always gonna play dancehall because that's the influence we bring through in our style of hip hop. maybe not for the purists, but that's not what we're about. But let's not forget we had beatboxers, nu-skool breakdancers, a live MPC programming & scratch set too, so we did our bit to represent.

i thought it was a nice touch for konfab to bring kap on stage after what he's been through. we just wanted to show people that he's alive and well. sorry if you think that's a gimmick.

doors open at 9 and Nastie Ed was playing music,,, what else do you expect at a club? :) Performances started at 10.30 on the dot, as promised.

@ nuwe - capleton was there, he said he was sorry he missed you though ;)

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"

personally i really enjoyed the night. We packed a club on a wednesday night in cape town. we had 4 camera crews and more photographers than i could count, as well as journalists from a whole variety of publications - which was the whole point - it was a press launch

we gave away thousands of rands worth of clothing and still people complain - "i need a larger size". "where's my free beer?". it's cool tho - everyone wants something for nothing :)

we're always gonna play dancehall because that's the influence we bring through in our style of hip hop. maybe not for the purists, but that's not what we're about. But let's not forget we had beatboxers, nu-skool breakdancers, a live MPC programming & scratch set too, so we did our bit to represent.

i thought it was a nice touch for konfab to bring kap on stage after what he's been through. we just wanted to show people that he's alive and well. sorry if you think that's a gimmick.

doors open at 9 and Nastie Ed was playing music,,, what else do you expect at a club? :) Performances started at 10.30 on the dot, as promised.

there was too much a**aulting going on in my (mental) planet D...could have happened...cldv missed Capleton's big turban pa** rite infront of me...there were alot of bling elements even Rattex and Oracle flow...rocked shades...i still mantain Sharpa shldv stayed home...being in a club atmosphere is just unhealthy for the guy...if its Konfab who brought him arnd he shuld knw betta...nastie ed was just plain old nasty for abit there... anyway...no beef...jsut enuff veggies to get Sharpa back into shape...SAlute the Kaptin + Kapleton :lol:  :lol:

we cool mos D...P P P P P P Uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :arrow:
 am hell behold!

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
wish i cudve been there!

keep it up D!
@cash_sog

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "Dplanet"

there was too much a**aulting going on in my (mental) planet D...could have happened...cldv missed Capleton's big turban pa** rite infront of me...there were alot of bling elements even Rattex and Oracle flow...rocked shades...i still mantain Sharpa shldv stayed home...being in a club atmosphere is just unhealthy for the guy...if its Konfab who brought him arnd he shuld knw betta...nastie ed was just plain old nasty for abit there... anyway...no beef...jsut enuff veggies to get Sharpa back into shape...SAlute the Kaptin + Kapleton :lol:  :lol:

we cool mos D...P P P P P P Uniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit :arrow:

yeah,,, more veggies for kap, mos def :)

was nice to meet you at last - you're not as scary as i imagined  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
It was nice D,PPPPPPPp-unit,i only heard last night about the whole Sharpa thing,Damn these Wizards! putting witchcraft cameos on The Kaptins life :twisted:
M Turn

Uno.

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-3
  • We getz buzzay and totally berserk!!!
    • View Profile
Fellas!!! The gig was dope... I donno what ya'll fussin & frontin about. I'm 100% sure ya'll had a good time as well... gees!!

Well done D, we should keep them shows comin like that.
'Off The Radar' is out there at a street near you.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
THE PARTY WAS PROPER!

I actually dont have much to complain about. I missed the dopest performances because I got there late. I didnt notice that the sound was bad but just like some people here this other girl was complaining about it too. The people came through. It was packed in that motherf***er. non-heads predominately which i thought was really cool to see.

I enjoyed the dancehall set but I wish it was done last not the other way around, that way I would have made to work at seven this morning insted of 9. Nasty_Ed kept my black a** on the dance floor till the music was shut down.

The fact that I stayed till we were kicked out of the club, sort of, proves that I had a ball!!

BIG UPS D! all the best with for album!

Quote from: "MuseRaw"

oh now i get it. your sister didnt just leave me hanging on the dance floor and went up to you for nothing. you must have called her to get her away from me. why you gotta be like that dog? i didnt lie to her, I gave her my real number. kidding. lol anyway you've got a cool sister bro. say hi to her for me. the pics are coming up bro.