Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Planetary a**ault Launch Party

Dpleezy · 48 · 8388

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
cn i get details on how hot the dancers are D;-)  so it wnt be ol underground...got some jiggy ish going...
 am hell behold!

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +26/-56
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
cn i get details on how hot the dancers are D;-)  so it wnt be ol underground...got some jiggy ish going...

they are hot enough ;)

no, this will NOT be a grimy underground hardcore event for heads only.

hopefully we'll find the perfect balance between fun party vibes and serious MC skills.

failing that, you can just get drunk :)

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "MuseRaw"
what time??

doors open at 9pm.

Live performances are gonna start at 10.30pm sharp.

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
*bump*

TONIGHT!!

Dress fly - we've got 4 camera crews coming thru to film.

8)

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I'm definetly goin there,haven't been in a hip hop gig since june 16 2006! :lol:
M Turn

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
I'm a J-sec cat, im new around the Cape im gonna get lost.... :(

Dpleezy

• Run Tings
  • AG O.G.
    • View Profile
    • Pioneer Unit Records
Quote from: "M.Z.U"

naa,,, it's easy my man. just go to the top of long street (the end nearer the mountain). take any road up towards the hill. bree street is two roads up, parallel to long street. roosevelt is opposite a restaurant called jardine.

you won't get lost, trust me.

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Dplanet"
Quote from: "M.Z.U"

naa,,, it's easy my man. just go to the top of long street (the end nearer the mountain). take any road up towards the hill. bree street is two roads up, parallel to long street. roosevelt is opposite a restaurant called jardine.

you won't get lost, trust me.

Thanx D.....

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
I WILL BE THERE SON!!!! Ok, so the live performances start @ 10:30, so what happens from 9 till then? I might take some pics and upload for y'all. If you behave good.
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Tuboy"
I'm definetly goin there,haven't been in a hip hop gig since june 16 2006! :lol:

Yo man are you going to make it from Cofimvaba. I mean, it's quite far from Cape Town.  :)

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
Quote from: "merchant"

Yo man are you going to make it from Cofimvaba. I mean, it's quite far from Cape Town.  :)

Er...? Sorry, what?
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Quote from: "merchant"

No man Cofimvaba is where i'm from,now i'm based in Cape Town i  did that cuz i'm reppin the EC,you dig! 8)
M Turn

Tuboy

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
Yo D,i was there in the launch man,it was nice even though the sound was not that great but i enjoyed myself!

Nice perfomances the Drie always kill niggas when they perfoming,but i'm not gonna be on that list,yo Terror Mc was nice too!! :D
M Turn

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
well errrrrrrrrr...besides being disappointed frm the word go because Capleton did not make it...i got myself together and went to the gig regardless...got there 9ish...and nothin went on for a min there...anywho the supposed 'hot dancers' did pull thru...i was not impressed...anywho...fellow agians graced the stage that is NAt and Syn...great lookin out with the hosting...and the launch of Konfab a**ault...oops... i mean planetary a**ault did start...oracle flo rocked shadeson stage...and i thot that was crunk ish...i guess i thot wrong...rato is an irritating noisy tit...why was middlefinga there...terror mc was nice even though i cldnt hear wat the f*** he was saying...language barrier...this was mean't for the why thread but f*** i'm here...why do we have to be subjected to macho's wack fashion sense...i mean white knickers as a durag...D...note to urself...get him a wardrobe change...the wackness continued until the early hours of the morning...bt the beer was cold...so i wasn't complaining much....

p.s to Mr Supa Producer....Ben Sharpa neeeds to stay in bed...dude hasn't fully recovered...not to be used as a marketing gimmick...tell the archeytypes to stop hustling ppl for beer...or is their pay cheque still with the planetary a**ault finance department since in ur words 'u are puttin food on their tables' start puttin beer there too...goes along with their dietary habits :wink:
 am hell behold!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
well errrrrrrrrr...besides being disappointed frm the word go because Capleton did not make it...i got myself together and went to the gig regardless...got there 9ish...and nothin went on for a min there...anywho the supposed 'hot dancers' did pull thru...i was not impressed...anywho...fellow agians graced the stage that is NAt and Syn...great lookin out with the hosting...and the launch of Konfab a**ault...oops... i mean planetary a**ault did start...oracle flo rocked shadeson stage...and i thot that was crunk ish...i guess i thot wrong...rato is an irritating noisy tit...why was middlefinga there...terror mc was nice even though i cldnt hear wat the f*** he was saying...language barrier...this was mean't for the why thread but f*** i'm here...why do we have to be subjected to macho's wack fashion sense...i mean white knickers as a durag...D...note to urself...get him a wardrobe change...the wackness continued until the early hours of the morning...bt the beer was cold...so i wasn't complaining much....

p.s to Mr Supa Producer....Ben Sharpa neeeds to stay in bed...dude hasn't fully recovered...not to be used as a marketing gimmick...tell the archeytypes to stop hustling ppl for beer...or is their pay cheque still with the planetary a**ault finance department since in ur words 'u are puttin food on their tables' start puttin beer there too...goes along with their dietary habits :wink:

8O  8O  8O  8O  8O Real Talk?????????????????????