senzo · 27 · 8364

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Quote from: "senzo"

M.Z.U u can suck Pyro's dik!
peace

Did i hurt your feelings, I probably touched a nerve didnt i?.......

i never cop/to slice the neck of a cop/ is not a heck of a job/ on missions flex next to rob...

Do you really want my critique on the above line, are sure?

Quote from: senzo
no lies with zwy the rhymes is twice as nice/ worth the price of the ice and im the wackest cat on AG right now[/qoute]

8O

senzo

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
Nuwe Doos! I'm still waiting?

Mzu! ur shit is lame dude! Next time dont edit my rhymes jus tell me if u think i'm wack. Dont test me kid. If u think u're iller than prove it with a hot verse...

R.I.P Lucky Dube! what is up with the crime in SA???

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile

Mzu! ur shit is lame dude! Next time dont edit my rhymes jus tell me if u think i'm wack. Dont test me kid. If u think u're iller than prove it with a hot verse...

Dear Senzo...sakwazidenge

i do not take kindly to ppl that call me things that i'm rather not

"Nuwe Doos"...verbal onslaught neh?

well Mr Zwy Zwy. supposedly Mr nice guy...u are not my cup of tea and that is not by default. it is by merit.
ur lyrical hogwash is of no interest to me. i am disgusted that hip hop is affiliated with people like u. or worse people like u affiliate themselves with hip hop.

my cup of hot water right now. is more of my concern than a 20 something year old dumbwit. with plenty of time on his hands to play.  learn to address me properly first then maybe. i'll gladly comply

otherwise i am generally nice. just don't appreciate being finga f***ed the wrong way.

Yours sincerely

Miss Nuwe...Pussy to you 8)
 am hell behold!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"

well Mr Zwy Zwy. supposedly Mr nice guy...u are not my cup of tea and that is not by default. it is by merit.
ur lyrical hogwash is of no interest to me. i am disgusted that hip hop is affiliated with people like u. or worse people like u affiliate themselves with hip hop.

my cup of hot water right now. is more of my concern than a 20 something year old dumbwit. with plenty of time on his hands to play.  learn to address me properly first then maybe. i'll gladly comply

otherwise i am generally nice. just don't appreciate being finga f***ed the wrong way.

Yours sincerely

Miss Nuwe...Pussy to you 8)

Should this be added to the baping awards thread?

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile

my cup of hot water right now. is more of my concern than a 20 something year old dumbwit. with plenty of time on his hands to play. learn to address me properly first then maybe. i'll gladly comply

Yours sincerely

lol! :oops:

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile

my cup of hot water right now. is more of my concern than a 20 something year old dumbwit. with plenty of time on his hands to play. learn to address me properly first then maybe. i'll gladly comply

Yours sincerely

lol! :oops:

I fail to understand why sumbody would get dissed soo badly and still lol...
Nc nc nc

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
The Last Emperor
"... I Feel Better When You Diss Me..."
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile

Yours sincerely

Miss Nuwe...Pussy to you

I dind't xpekt this thread 2 turn out like this! Some of the shit was funny but sum aint!

I fail to understand why sumbody would get dissed soo badly and still lol...
Nc nc nc

Mr M.Z.U! I still feel that if sumbody wants to diss me on a site and it's a lyrical diss then i'll respond wit FIRE, but if its a personal "verbal onslaught" based on shit that really is not relevant to the cause then i'll just ignore it and take it as pure hatred... but it's not that i'm not used to that...

It appears to me that the last time I finger f***ed her I shud hav put in the whole fist! Bone the bitch/ make her blow the dick/lick my scrotum/ withing even owing a kiss/when i'm done roll a spliff...

I dont mind that u dont feel my raps but u dont have 2 get personal! I's sure if I were 2 meet u in the street/ that pussy wudn't be that sweet/ and I damn well wud'nt be discreet/

tssss...nyways it appears u've done sum research about the dude/ impressive but that shit does't meant u know me...

I am a bit pissed about some of the shit said by Nuwe Doos! but I don't apologize for calling her that...

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
^^^ no need for apologies. i'm the resident 'doos' as u kindly put it . bt yes i mean't wat i said. ur lyrical content is too dumb...the least favourite cat out of the whole first case alliance.
 am hell behold!

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • View Profile
Quote from: "nuwepussy"
^^^  ur lyrical content is too dumb...the least favourite cat out of the whole first case alliance.

OUCH....

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
what!

You Got OWNED... Thats's WHAT!
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"