Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

[b]Emperical Science[/b]

senzo · 27 · 8328

senzo

• Guppie
    • REP: +0/-2
    • View Profile
the only thing i floss about r my technological gadgets/cos like Ted Savage( R.I.P) said it "I stay on top of the digital divide"/ never flop with my lyrical design/ braZuka emperical with his science/

the cunning linguist/running his business/busting scriptures/showing disgust in bitchez/f*** those wanting cunnilingis/ i'm cumming with permanence/the evidence is pertinent/

no need to elaborate whay my hypothesis is/it leads to these fake MC's demise/my agenda never disguised/take notes cos any minute i might decide/to kill it on the mic device/

no lies with zwy the rhymes is twice as nice/ worth the price of the ice/ i never cop/to slice the neck of a cop/ is not a heck of a job/ on missions flex next to rob...

tell me what u think...

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
I think the Country Fresh Rainbow Ice Cream is really nice. I had it this afternoon. I don't usually have these weird ones, preferring to stick to chocolate or strawberry and blueberry cheesecake, but I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. Its really smooth.

It was the perfect way to end my meal, which I prepared myself and I must say that I did a really awesome job. Traditional lasagne with everything, including the white sauce, made from scratch and a side of crispy grilled vegetables, complemented by a gla** of Nederburg Pinot Noir 2002.
Very nice, even if I say so myself.

What do you think? (Note how I end this with a question mark, MEANING I AM ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION RATHER THAN COMMANDING YOU TO GIVE IT)

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
I think the Country Fresh Rainbow Ice Cream is really nice. I had it this afternoon. I don't usually have these weird ones, preferring to stick to chocolate or strawberry and blueberry cheesecake, but I have to admit, I was pleasantly surprised. Its really smooth.

It was the perfect way to end my meal, which I prepared myself and I must say that I did a really awesome job. Traditional lasagne with everything, including the white sauce, made from scratch and a side of crispy grilled vegetables, complemented by a gla** of Nederburg Pinot Noir 2002.

What do you think? (Note how I end this with a question mark, MEANING I AM ASKING FOR YOUR OPINION RATHER THAN COMMANDING YOU TO GIVE IT)

Uhh PYRO... You Always CRACK ME UP...
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

But I like the part where Senzo talks about The "Dymize" of These Fake Emcees...
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Yo Pyro the shit about the ice cream is cool! I's nice to know that my rhymes got that kinda effect on niggaz! but the shit is funny tho i must admit

Ahh D-Myz is that all a cat has to say?

Mr Dymize

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-1
  • I Ain't New To This - I Stay True To This
    • View Profile
You should have read between the lines in terms of Pyro's post.... but it's interesting how you took it as a compliment
 :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

On the other hand....
"You Couln't Reach The Top In A Bad Game of Tetris"

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile

king daniel

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/danielinfluence
this style is visionary
so i no longer use a rhymin dictionary
bullrapers kind of dissin me
but i'm officially payin em no mind
don't matter if we go blind
like someone afflicted with no eyes
cause we still persistent and so wise
ancient scribes ask for advice
went from seafronts to mr.price
waterhouse coopers
now the news is all about zuma
why i'm sittin at bars with bruce fordyce
in addition my crew's all nice
so feel free to play along
whenever we lace a song
it's all about staying strong
different concepts for relating on
bringin it from the starting gun
most days feeling like part of some
revolutionary cutting edge
azanian party son
when friends are dark days are few

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"

Ayo Pyro nice verse its better than that senseless story told by senzo....*confused*.... ohk forget it

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Big ups Daniel!

I'm fleeling the rhyme!

M.Z.U u can suck Pyro's dik!
peace

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "senzo"

peace

What did I do? I was jsut sharing some stuff, same as you.

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
I thought we were going to discuss Science in this thread  :(  What a disappointment!
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Deuce'sScoundral"
I thought we were going to discuss Science in this thread  :(  What a disappointment!

DITTO
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile
What did I do? I was jsut sharing some stuff, same as you

Yo Pyro no bad feeelings I Was refering 2 M.Z.U's :[Ayo Pyro nice verse its better than that senseless story told by senzo....*confused*.... ohk forget it]

I thought we were going to discuss Science in this thread  What a disappointment!

Sorry for the DISSappointment! but here is more evidence of Senzo's emperical science:

In any category that cat BraZuka’s killing it/ with a gory story sinister/ it’s similar to an allegory limerick / akho story! But listen  kids/ now carefully to this/ loud lullaby/ this proud brother Zwai “m.k.a” Senzo the pariah  /akayo Pie/ akaso snay/ akakho fly/ kodwa abantwana bahlala bekhala ngaye/ dry you tears/ squash your fears/ to all my peers that’s down with this/ down your beers/ without even shouting cheers/I know this might be sounding queer/ But in this Town its clear/whether rainy or sunny days/we stay street/blaze green/lace beats/don’t take shit /funny when our money should be paid kid/ If it’s not/ we switch plots/shift spots/ spit hot/ flames this hip hop game/ is not just fun and games/ it’s life and death/ right or left/ either way my mic is checked/ without the ones and twos/ for my stunts I use/ blunts and booze/ puns and tools/ of language to salvage these savage crews/from drowning in their own bloody pools/ dams of sorrow

VirginPussy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-2
    • View Profile
Quote from: "senzo"

peace

i was going to share CONSTRUCTIVE critisism...bt afta ^^^ that profenity. i'll keep my mouth shut. i wouldn't mind a suggestion though SENZO...wat must i do, to whoz genitals?
 am hell behold!

senzo

• Guppie
    • View Profile
Nuwe Pussy!

I would love to hear CONSTRUCTIVE criticism by all means don't worry I can take it.  The little thing wit M.Z.U is nuttin.  It's jus that if cats wanna comment on my rhymes they must be direct and not hide behind other cat's posts. I just felt that he shud's have posted that comment on this thread.

But u can hit me with all u got! U dont even have to touch nybodies genitals...