briCK · 31 · 4753

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
before I get blasted by the ladies some niggas is hoes too.

Its only recently that I figured its a small majority of these people and they are grossley over exaggerated by juvinile minded Hip Hop heads...just coz you spent your time getting high and drunk and not giving your woman time you can't blame her for leaving your a** coz you have looser tendecies and its mature to start portray hoes as hoes..that shit is juvinile and needs to stop, most genres of music promote positive images(even thought not all hoes deserve said treatment) of females

think of it Soul Music is bout love and soulfull shit,, RnB is about gay niggaz and they gay feelings enouraging these hoes to be shady by giving ideas.Rock I dunno .. get my point Hip Hop is about weed and hoes and dope your unmusical talentless no instrument computer beat generating a** is.

With that said some hoes are really shady, I have a dilema I got a nigga friend who is about to get married to this WHORE WHORE WHOREBAG she has no shame she's taking advantage of the fact that he from outta town and does not know her track record...

Fate is strange this nigga who getting married sent a invite talking bout so and so is getting to so and so ..a name is a name right dude from Nelspruit and does not have ANY clue what the fleabag J-Sec bitches is like. So he invites me to drink to see his wife to be,,,when I walked into te loungue I was thrown off coz she was dressed ladylike carried herself in a respectful manner and I almost did not recognise her considering I last saw her about 5years ago...

I kep tryna put her face and she becames visibly uncomfortable I tried to convers (bullshit combo for the sake of my nigga)
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
wait lets put shit context

whore      /hɔr, hoʊr or, often, hʊər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[hawr, hohr or, often, hoor] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, verb, whored, whor·ing.
–noun 1. a woman who engages in promiscuous sexual intercourse, usually for money; prostitute; harlot; strumpet.  
–verb (used without object) 2. to act as a whore.  
3. to consort with whores.  
–verb (used with object) 4. Obsolete. to make a whore of; corrupt; debauch.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: bef. 1100; ME, OE hōre; c. G Hure, ON hōra; akin to Goth hors harlot, L cārus dear]
Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1)
Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2006.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Dude Tells me her name..but it was one of those common names like Thandi , Lebo Nthabi...wait scratc that , Neo etc etc you know those names that could one of a MILLION females..so thing rang no bellthe more uncomfortable she got the more inquisitive I got, she a looker REAL f***ing hot nice juggs ... sexy looking without over streethooker looking.

She has this really unique lol .. so I sort let it slide and started disscusing more intresting topics..me and ill-fated book then to how I know my boy Etc none threatening convos she loosened up and displayed mature lady traits respecting her man, pa**ing hm salt ..wiping his face all that good shit shit you would not expect from anything than respectable woman. AS the night prgressed I asked none threating thing like where you met? it was a few wine gla**es later and she ws slightly bussed and open...I read this joke recently and I can't stop telling it..an oppotunity arose to tell said joke and sure as shit she let rip...when I say unique lol I mean like you hear it once you know who it belongs...AND BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM it all came russing back behind the farcade i started remmbering her granted she was skinney and still growing into her BODY i knew after that ear piercingly annoying laugh who she and then DILEMA DILEMA DILEMA

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
mhm mhm mhm mhm mhm..... this is veerrrryyyy interesting!

Phela this could go many ways: -

1. U tell him nd he dumps her, being evergrateful 4 ur heads up

2. U tell him nd he dumps u cos u cant luk past her past nd u judgin da woman he is so totaly in luv wit. plus mayb he knows but he dcided 2 4giv nd help her b a beta person

3. U tel her u know her past nd she givs u pussy 2 keep quiet about it.

4. U tell her u know her past nd she tells u dat she changed nd she dont wana hurt him nd begs u 2 keep quiet in the interests of their future together. plus u can c she changed right????

5. U tell sum1 else who wont rat on u, who tells him nd sit back nd watch da drama unfold ( with ur box of popcorn of course)

Obviously these are just a few of the many scenarios that cud take place.... which one u gona go wit???

I'm watchin in anticipation :wink:
spread love in da music

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
What's even worse is when you know a chick used to be loose and youy used to hit it and then she comes back from somewhere and acts like she's all wonderful and wont let you even have a few rounds for old times sake.

Anyway, continue Brick.

Moly when are you going to send me those pics from back when we last spoke? I have a memory like an elephant. :D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Quote from: "Molybdenum"
mhm mhm mhm mhm mhm..... this is veerrrryyyy interesting!

Phela this could go many ways: -

1. U tell him nd he dumps her, being evergrateful 4 ur heads up

2. U tell him nd he dumps u cos u cant luk past her past nd u judgin da woman he is so totaly in luv wit. plus mayb he knows but he dcided 2 4giv nd help her b a beta person

3. U tel her u know her past nd she givs u pussy 2 keep quiet about it.

4. U tell her u know her past nd she tells u dat she changed nd she dont wana hurt him nd begs u 2 keep quiet in the interests of their future together. plus u can c she changed right????

5. U tell sum1 else who wont rat on u, who tells him nd sit back nd watch da drama unfold ( with ur box of popcorn of course)

Obviously these are just a few of the many scenarios that cud take place.... which one u gona go wit???

I'm watchin in anticipation :wink:

Or blackmail her into giving you some.

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
ur memory's like an elephant??? try mine...

wat pictures? or shud i say - wen did we last talk???  :?:
spread love in da music

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
The DILEMA is not how they will re-act the DILEMA is how many of our brothers out there are married to these slores.

Upon my discovery I look at her intensly on some(I was a bit drunk) did you not stay at WITS Res about 5years ago...See the thing is the whole night she had been avoiding make it know that she knows me..a nigga like me still looks like five years ago SO she KNEW me and down played it Shady...the all of a sudden she like "Thats why you look familiar I thought I recognized you are thingy's friend right?"

Let me give the lengths of the woman's whore way< i don't blame her she a good girl who just got caught up withe wrong crowd you know the type bin f***ing since they were 10 type, she was about 17 eighteen and I guesss experemental and feel she felt peer pressuered into whoredom.

I knew the friends through mutual uncooth friends...nights included orgies with random people you aint know week smoking UNSANITARY SHIT....so to some degree I can't almost understand that she got trapped but cummon restraint,,,in the beginning it was just good fun UNTIL the bitch found she could get things in return opening up her legs.

WOW shit changed she stopped hangin with us walking niggaz, she pretty much(thats how fly she was) she litterally had to fend these niggas off BUT her weakness dick accompanied by free shit,,she'd be gone to resorts for the weekend and picked up hours after her arrivial by some OTHER dude...she would use these nigga'zes money to buy her high school sweetheart presents and tiickets for him to come visit, she just loved males so much so that I became her booty call..she was shagging three niggas day..how I know well the other two would tell me.

THREE...thats dirty man, I being me thought hey I can make money off this..BUT thats a story for another day.

So now this where I am

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
oh wait wait...obviously it got odd coz now the nigga is the insecure type and has indicated that he is a bit uneasy about the number of males and male friends she know, so i had to display some tact, and like nah I used to date one of her friends thats how I know her, her, now dude starts fishing for info..ol'girl get a suspicious call and complans about its too loud and excuses her self,,,,my boy being Naive and two girlfriends in..the secong being the woman he bout to marry saw nothing suspicious about"SOrry Sorry...I can't hear you let me go outside for a sec!!"

But well we sort of closed our eyes onto this behaviour, dude goes to the toilet, and she asks me odd question like how close are my boy and I and how much we talk about each other's past etc etc those investigative questions to see how safe her secret is with me, which in all honesty is NOT that safe. So the wedding is early next year so I got time to investigate coz my boy trusting and inexposed to shady females is not an idiot and suspect there shit I needs to share with him, my plan..is a series of random hypothetical senarios and the my measuring how much he loves her or is he pressured coz he recently broke up with his high school sweethear at the same time i will be introducing him to some of my EXTREMLY shady female friends

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
!)Anyone know a reformed whoe?
2)anyone a reformed whore?
3)was it a phase like ciggies and drugs(I know female potheads that anit looked back after "growing up"
4)Is there a reason why some broads are like this
5)are there a lot of you
6) ARE WE SAFE? (niggaz that is)
7)Why do you have males friends when you bout to get married
8) IS DICK THAT GOOD??????

anyway my boy and I are doing a niggaz night out tonite to the dissaproval of the "Fioncey) we'll see

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Ask her for a round for old times sake. Then arrange for someone to walk in on you and see if she's still willing to engage in orgies. If she is videotape it, and let your boy "accidently" see it.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "pYROKINETIX"
Ask her for a round for old times sake. Then arrange for someone to walk in on you and see if she's still willing to engage in orgies. If she is videotape it, and let your boy "accidently" see it.

Nah I don't swing like that....my current woman would flipout and kill me I am strictly the one woman at a time type if I am in a relashionship but if I were single who know she did give me that..."grrrrrrrrrrrr you look tastly look" for which I don't blame her I have that effect on the "uddered" sex

so what bad is dude is from Nelspruit true hoe's hoe everywhere BUT y'all have no idea how bad the J is...a whore sells pussy for a living yet is going out with some nigga...besides small town hoes are often easy to spot.

I used to go to this club called Calabash strip club all blak strip club...during the week its was strip club "EXCLUSIVE" I bey you aint know a nigga roll like that..and fridays was a free for Night club..the patrons did not know that HALF the club strip and sell snatch for R400.00 a pop in 2001 that was a lot of cash SHIT thats still a lot of cash...my point is my boy came and asked me to help survive this help we call the J so I can't knowingly feed him to the sharks.

sero147

• AG Regular
    • REP: +4/-3
    • View Profile
@ brick, but the sharks got to him nways, continue

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
@briCk -
this thread should've been called 'days of our lives' of iets - cause gees you're on some soapie scorned-bitch on some 'i'll get you - if its the last thing I do".

Life happens, people change (I pray) and its not up to you to decide when she should face the truth about herself, that's her issue. Let her go, or maybe it was so good you're kinda peeved that she's marrying someone you obviously look down on.

I'm confused what's the issue here really or were you just sharing?
k IS mos deurmekaar.....