• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "crus-ou"
@briCK -
I'm confused what's the issue here really or were you just sharing?

WHATS THE ISSUE????My Friend who asked me to look out for his back is getting married a females who was whoreing HEAVILY about five years ago and probley went on like that for some should I let this happen knowingly? turn a blind eye?

Also dude is pretty smitten and is the type that needs a woman in his life and well he is not lucky with the women, so i spill the beans dude stays with blue blue and no woman and blacmes..who? "Right me, the bad guy"

He told me they have protected SEX, and its becuase "She don't wanna get pregnant" PLEASE ..if you engaged to someone having protected sex negates wanting to get married..shit mysteady girls and I have Raw sex..she get the pills and I administer..

The issue I guess is CAN you trust that a person with slutty tendecies canchange when the right person comes along or when they grow..or is it in the genes?
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
*breathe out*
Truth be told, if that's homie's wifey, you can't spill that kind of beans. Coz in the end, he'll eventually tell her you're the source of the info when he confronts her about it. They'll patch things up...and as we all know, when it comes to wifey status, if she doesn't feel a brother, that brother and the brother will no longer be brothers comprende? Always happens that way no matter how much cats wanna be on some ride or die isht. Wifeys run the world. There's never been a dictator that was a bachelor. Ever.
I've gone off topic...

...Don't snitch...Unless he gets the info from elsewhere and probs you for answers, then "staaaart to put pieces together" & break it gently.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

I don't see it as snitchin coz I have no alligence with this woman. besides she aint wifey yet?

*sighs* I'll give her the benefit of the doubt but she still has sneaky tendecies I'll after tonights niggaz out...

General In8

• luv God n hip hop
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +6/-6
    • View Profile
    • http://www.africasgateway.com
see da ting is man, each individual is different. Sum change, sum dnt.

on a serious tip, i think u shud investigate nd get ur facts strait b4 u say neting to ne1. If she stil up in dat lyfstyl den tel da niga 2 let her go. she wil neva b his nd ders nutin mor painful dan bein wit sum1 dat dnt really luv u. we al lyk getin sum dick/pusy nd attention but wen u go 2 sleep at nyt, its ur hart dats important.

let me shut up b4 i get deep in dat shyt
spread love in da music

TNGlive

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +0/-1
    • View Profile
    • TNGlive
Quote from: "briCK"

I don't see it as snitchin coz I have no alligence with this woman. besides she aint wifey yet?

Was merely explaining the repercussions of spilling the beans - the relationship with your homie from then on - Coz they will still be kickin it after, and may not get married eventually because of that rough revelation anyway...in the meantime she would have successfully alienated "her man" from his boy. If it was just some other chic, you set the situation right quick...but as you expolained how he's googoo gaga over this one and sees her as "wifey". ...that's the scenerio I was drwaing conclusion of how the story would end.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
I have heard of born again hookersshit if God can give the benefig of the doubt these bottom feeding ex-Hoes who am I? But like I said tonite will tell ANDI am having dinner with them again next wekk at they place she cooking so we gots to see whats up?

thought...

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Quote from: "briCK"
I have heard of born again hookersshit if God can give the benefig of the doubt these bottom feeding ex-Hoes who am I? But like I said tonite will tell ANDI am having dinner with them again next wekk at they place she cooking so we gots to see whats up?

Do be careful briCK, especially with her cooking the dinner. Just saying since she knows you know and thats if you wanna live to tell your boy :wink: , f it, thats if you wanna live to tell the story. i sure wanna know how this is gonna plan out.
'Imagine if the weekend was a day for
Weak minded men - anyway
I re-take my train of thought'  Saafir

Nar8iv

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-3
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/scott_williams/
can you say conundrum?

what if bra walks down the street with said "lady" & they happen to bump into a different third of your "three man team".
What if he's on some  :twisted: tip like:

ja, you married her , but i had her first,she was the town RALEIGH / BMX / Bowling Ball ( insert inappropriate bar/pub nickname here )

that can cut like Ginzu.

crus-ou

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
Sorry briCk i'm saving my sympathy for orphans - you're making  yourself a 'las' - listen to TNG bra

besides it WAS 5 YEARS AGO!!! man shadiness is needed in a res especially 5 YEARS AGO!!!  
k IS mos deurmekaar.....

Deuce'sScoundral

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.knockknockfuckoff.com
Man, brick! Don'you ever SHUT THE f*** UP!!!! :lol:
img]http://www.buddytv.com/articles/smallville/images/kristin-kreuk.jpg[/img]

the brand®

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-14
  • PAINT (25-03-11)
    • View Profile
    • http://myspace.com/childakapoet
whew...........

i jus feel like i watched the young and the restless

Taf1

• AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-5
  • Of deluded minds and manipulated opinions
    • View Profile
Ah damn! Im with TNG ue will come out 2nd best if ue wanna keep it real. Fact that he wants to wife this broad means she has a worthy hold over him. Im sorry man. If i were ue id just go for a one-off 'Before ue get married' shag and ue can call it even. After that who cares.

blaqsouljah

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +3/-0
    • View Profile
f*** it dude - tell him. but before you tell him tell her that you're going to tell him, and chances are she will run and confess her hoe ways to the guy before you do. in this way you avoid being the bearer of bad news - and he realises what he's getting himself into, because if she did get around like the flu some dude somewhere, some day during their blissful marriage will come up to her and call her some pet name he had for her while he was having his turn and your boy will want to know what it's all about. maybe she'll tell him, maybe random dude will tell him. and if your boy finds out that you knew - well he'll be pissed.

but then again it could go either way.
My parents said i could be whatever i wanted, so i chose to become an a**hole

SIR DEEJAY MZU

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +7/-15
    • View Profile
Quote from: "childakapoet"
whew...........

i jus feel like i watched the young and the restless

:lol:

Like sands through the hourgla** so are the days of our lives.......

guerillapopsoup

dude. tell the cat. i mean think about it this way: would you wife some shit if you knew that not only was it mad loose, but your boy, your own boy, had dug its f***ing back out? repeatedly and carelessly? before handing it over to his boys who rocked it similarly before they pa**ed it down to their boys? i'm thinking no. you'd wet your shit and be out quick in search of a nice lady. f*** that shielding of feelings shit, the cat's a grown man. tell him the truth. if this cat's your boy you probably agree on certain shits, and this could be one of them. on the other hand, the cat might pat you on the back on some "dude, i know. it was five years ago. f*** it. besides, she's dope as f*** and I'S GETTIN' MINES!!!!!" in which case he's either mature or he's a hapless sop who lost at birth and is destined to wander through life catching hoes and raising our kids. i'm inclined towards the latter, but whatever. you win both ways if you tell him  :D .

disclaimer: the sexist overtones in this post are used in a way that is meant to be humourous and fitting to the context. otherwise i'm a nice guy who loves and respects women. as much as one can these days, anyway.