Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Reformed Loose women

briCK · 31 · 4760

guerillapopsoup

dude. tell the cat. i mean think about it this way: would you wife some shit if you knew that not only was it mad loose, but your boy, your own boy, had dug its f***ing back out. repeatedly and carelessly. before handing it over to his boys who rocked it similarly before they kept it moving? i'm thinking no. you'd wet your shit and be out in search of an nice lady. f*** that shielding of feelings shit, the cat's a grown man. tell him the truth. if this cat's your boy you probably agree on certain shits, and this could be one of them. on the other hand, the cat might pat you on the back on some "dude, i know. it was five years ago. f*** it. besides, she's dope as f*** and I'S GETTIN' MINES!!!!!" in which case he's either mature or he's a hapless sop who lost at birth and is destined to wander through life catching hoes and raising our kids. i'm inclined towards the latter, but whatever, you win both ways if you tell him  :D .

disclaimer: the sexist overtones in this post are meant to be read in a way that is humourous and fitting to the context. otherwise i'm a nice guy who loves and respects women. well, as much as one can these days, anyway.