• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"

CUMMON DOGGY HAVE YOU NO SHAME?

I am sure you can do better than that? why you flashing a weeks lunch money? cummon doggy your name cash don't embarras a crack head likeself by displaying R80 EITHY RAND NIGGA? cummon your boys should have all brrowed you THEY lunch money...atleast get a hundred rand note and descreetly wrapp it around a newpaper coz if those ARE your stack I doubt I can't f***s with the monopoly....GET BETTER.

PEACE!!!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Ayyo cah doggy I feel bad about your money situation....PM a nigga you bankig deatils...if its a savings account don't bother I'm tryna shift some solid cash can't have my Crack Suppliers flossing with R10 notes my unacceptabe.
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

cash

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-66
  • Courage Ambition Strength Hustle
    • View Profile
hahahaha!!!!!
eish! thats all the paper cash i had on me that day. :lol:
maybe i shud hav jus put my credit card and investment portfolio on that sneaker :oops:
@cash_sog

jiggy china

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +0/-3
    • View Profile
Quote from: "cash"
hahahaha!!!!!
eish! thats all the paper cash i had on me that day. :lol:
maybe i shud hav jus put my credit card and investment portfolio on that sneaker :oops:

dont u wish we had R1 notes? SA currency is messing with the swag, the notes all colour coded and shit. u cant even do the "throw money in the air" shot on a video. nikkaz will be sittin @ home watching u on that simunye grooves tip like "pffft! howz this clown, throwin 20sumn R10 notes around like that's money?"
YOU HUSLIN BACKWARDS IF U CHASIN A BITCH
STUPID, CHASE THE PAPER THEY COME WITH THE SHIT!