Next Lifetime

Naturelle · 40 · 10701

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
whats the song about in relation to this? i know the song, never sensed that it's about cheating.
It's abt the dilemma you face when you caught between two equally awesome people. When you have to pa** on one coz you can't cheat and you can't hav both coz in the real world that ish just doesn't work.

eish one heart is gonna be broken   
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
damn.
Wa**up panic?

@pYro: I think when you decide to commit to someone( one person at a time), you have a resposibilty towards fulfilling  your promise to them. It's not a moral obligation. Thats' how I feel anyway. Whereas when you are single, you can do whatever you like without moral obligations as well. It's so restricting to always worry about what people will say.
 Did you dig into your little black/white/Asian book  for your needs yesterday?

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nat Queen Coy link=topic=29205.msg235939#msg235939
@pYro: I think when you decide to [b
commit[/b] to someone( one person at a time), you have a resposibilty towards fulfilling  your promise to them. It's not a moral obligation. Thats' how I feel anyway. Whereas when you are single, you can do whatever you like without moral obligations as well. It's so restricting to always worry about what people will say.
 Did you dig into your little black/white/Asian book  for your needs yesterday?

i like u...

Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
^^^ definitely a tough one. M sure we've all been here. the thing about these situations is as committed as you can be, you tend to enjoy that something new that the 3rd party can give. And it's usualy more than just a fleeting attraction. fux wit u for real coz You only live once...
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
It happens.

We probably all have the ability to fall in love with more than one person at a time or even more than two.

I've loved them all for different reasons, without sex in mind, real attraction, real conversations, real connection. Feeling's as intense that they make you think about talking them into marrying them all. Its love yall, nothing about it is limited to one thing, nothing about it is limited to one person.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Being in love with more than one person isn't easy but I think to some degree something can be done. You can avoid the other person but being in love with someone you can't have is the ultimate shit hole especially when you can see that the person feels the same way but has "an obligation" to the other. I hate love actually you know what I HATE everything.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile
The me that used to deny myself things because of societal conventions is long gone.

This right here is the truf but in practice it's a bit hard to do...which brings me to this nagging question in my head why would people go through a divorce after more than 25 years of marriage i mean have they been facking to love each other all these years to prove that their marriage can survive .....smh

"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Not necessarily. Sometimes you love someone completely, but still there are certain issues that just make it impossible for the two of you to carry on being together. Then it is better to split up, because staying would just cause both of you to be miserable.

Misery loves company though, and sometimes I wish I had someone to be miserable with.

I needs poundage.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

The me that used to deny myself things because of societal conventions is long gone.

This right here is the truf but in practice it's a bit hard to do...which brings me to this nagging question in my head why would people go through a divorce after more than 25 years of marriage i mean have they been facking to love each other all these years to prove that their marriage can survive .....smh

There are many reasons. it could be based on their level of tolerence(if one partner keeps f***ing up or has bad habits) or one partner changed over time or even both or maybe something else. I dont have the experience to come to such conclusions but I really believe its more a matter of relationship management.

I a**ure you that couples who been together for more than 50 years have enough reasons to breakup. Partners can never be that perfect for each other, in the true sense of the word.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
i can only love one person at a time, though.

Alcohol Abuser

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +13/-14
    • View Profile

There are many reasons. it could be based on their level of tolerence(if one partner keeps f***ing up or has bad habits) or one partner changed over time or even both or maybe something else. I dont have the experience to come to such conclusions but I really believe its more a matter of relationship management.

I a**ure you that couples who been together for more than 50 years have enough reasons to breakup. Partners can never be that perfect for each other, in the true sense of the word.

I don't know what to say RR but this right here nigga I co-sign fully....next question do you guys HONESTLY think that humans were meant to be monogomous?
"Let them toxins in this liquor, squeeze the life outta this poor liver of mine " AA

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
No, it is not natural at all. It is one of those societal conventions which I have decided to disregard completely.

We have been brainwashed by the church for so long that we think this is natural and that the imaginary friend in the sky will punish us if we don't fall in line.