Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Next Lifetime

Naturelle · 40 · 10698

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile

I don't know what to say RR but this right here nigga I co-sign fully....next question do you guys HONESTLY think that humans were meant to be monogomous?

I large part of me doubt that.

did u see that ladies? a large part of me. get it? ;)

kidding

I dont thinks so man. That we are able to love more than one person at a time is evident enough that we were not meant to be monogomous.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
No, it is not natural at all. It is one of those societal conventions which I have decided to disregard completely.

We have been brainwashed by the church for so long that we think this is natural and that the imaginary friend in the sky will punish us if we don't fall in line.

cosign this.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

I don't know what to say RR but this right here nigga I co-sign fully....next question do you guys HONESTLY think that humans were meant to be monogomous?

kidding

I dont thinks so man. That we are able to love more than one person at a time is evident enough that we were not meant to be monogomous.

That not good enough for ya?

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

kidding

You niccas making excuses for sluts and slores???......i like my wimmins virgins...i gotta be first.

On the real though this shit looks good on theory....but never works practically, niccas talking this free love mess.... when feelings are involved that theory is out the door...
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
You niccas making excuses for sluts and slores???......i like my wimmins virgins...i gotta be first.

On the real though this shit looks good on theory....but never works practically, niccas talking this free love mess.... when feelings are involved that theory is out the door...

Reread the thread and then edit your post to remove the stupid.

We said that sometimes it's not about sex, but about feelings. It is possible to have feelings for more than one person.

the panic!

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +26/-28
    • View Profile
for a long time monogamy was bullshit...i think it's the healthy, smarter option, now, though. it's kind of like in vogue, to do it in a faithful, but self-aware way. like the kind of thing taken up by highly educated young people who eat organic product and recycle. you know, Africa's 'Tomorrow People.'

but besides that, why is it fact that people can love more than one person? can someone really love someone they don't really know?

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
can someone really love someone they don't really know?

This is impossible. When I talk about love, I'm not referring to the actual chemical reaction which is brought on by pheromones in the blood when you are around that someone new.

This excitement wears off, then you have to have some actual things which make you happy about being with the person. Sharing similar interests, being able to spend time in each other's company constantly, sharing feelings, connecting physically and maintaining an attraction etc.

This is what I think love is and it is totally possibel to have that with more than one person.

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/

Reread the thread and then edit your post to remove the stupid.

We said that sometimes it's not about sex, but about feelings. It is possible to have feelings for more than one person.

man save that slick shit for somebody else...the first part was an actual joke so go on ahead with that stupid shit.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07:07:20 PM by Msanii_XL »
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

K'niep Tang

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +8/-4
  • Wadata!
    • View Profile
On the question of whether we supposed to be monogamous, I figure it's safer these days to keep it that way. However, I'm with a Pyro here, if u really wanna still chill with the 3rd party even after the euphoria has died then u may have a real problem coz it means u feeling them on that deep level.

Anyway, methinks the concept of marriage makes no sense. Like RR pointed out earlier, shit changes, people change, life throws shit at u and sometimes it's too much for people to handle. We should be able to handle Slight behavioural changes, but people can make complete 360s and nobody signs up for that.

I feel that as humans we are capable of monogamy but that some people are forced to sacrifice much more than others in order to sustain monogamous relationships.

Typing on my phone so please excuse any grammatical or other mistakes
I'm like a bunch of dynamite sticks - i'm bound to blow
www.myspace.com/tang1632
http://r-senic.blogspot.com

msdeane

• AG Regular
    • REP: +5/-13
  • Complex Simplicity
    • View Profile
wat a tough one.  yes it is possible to love two people but its all self created action.  what im sayin is, we enable situations to move in that particular direction.

waiting it out is a better option at times - we may not do it, but giving yourself time to be in awe of someone from a distance can be a safer option & selfless act.

its just too messy when there's more than one person involved.

& always be mindful of Karmic action
Msdeane the Queeeeeen!