Africasgateway.com

Windows Phone seven series

Msanii_XL

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-4
  • Africa Dreaming....
    • View Profile
    • http://beneathdasurface.com/
http://gizmodo.com/5472010/windows-phone-7-interface-microsoft-has-out+appled-apple?skyline=true&s=i

and you know these dudes are apple fan boys...this phone might actually make winmo worthwhile...more quality = is always good

*edit*

One more article
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 07:15:16 PM by Msanii_XL »
BNTS
Listening to
Curren$Y- The Jet files...
Meyer Hawthorne-Strange arrangement
Washed outLife of leisure

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
If they could make a mobile version of Win7 that performs as well as the regular one,, while not f***ing with us like Apple does when it comes to customising, it would definitely kill anything the iPhone can bring.

daliq

• tha grand wizard
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +2/-0
  • 'Reachin
    • View Profile
    • HomeRolledJointZ
Windows CE all the way to win7 including Embedded, They're losing the plot with Palm, Blackberry, Google coming in Strong.
Nokia wants to Ditch Symbian while the embeded platform is quite strong relatin to OS Kernels.
Played 'round wit all of them..
Ya'll must keep in count the customizations and the pletora of apps out for each platform.
Ericsson ala SonyEricsson, Nokia and a bunch of industrial embedded architecture still smaak Symbian.
Apple too, played wit it, but then what. This paradigm shift aint anti exponential, shits is poppin off
In the next 5-10 years we'll be browsin & commercin on phones. not lappies or Desktops..
The platform like 'dilated peeps' said is the essence, & this new thought new money is puttin in the hurt
Had mo ish wit WinMobile than Symbian, Apple OS is cool but not that intense if you want More!!!?!!!?!
Now MS Office is being ditch in a lite version for free. dang
G-Talk....

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
Yawn @ M$ mobile "innovations" Android is where its at. M$ hasn't figured out open source route. All they will do is imitate Apple app store.

I already have semi-intergrated contacts management on my Nokia N900 in the convos app that shows me all sms/ msn im/ yahoo im/ fb im etc in one centeralised location. + from the contacts app I can make skype calls/ ims/ smses/ emails to a contact.

Meanwhile Nokia + Intel merge to bring us MeeGo:

http://www.techtree.com/India/News/MWC_2010_Intel_Nokia_Announce_Hybrid_OS_MeeGo/551-109318-580.html

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction