Steven pienaar

Boss · 15 · 6714

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
oh no...warning shots fired to the big guns, a south african is about to take ur place, dude makes me wanna youtube every match he played, Benni can fallback, pienaar scored last night. rooney i c u! what.
Dreaming in 3D

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
ahh the fruits of the ignore button

That not good enough for ya?

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
Pienaar is our star player and who else? Damn it!!

I was amazed after reading a Dunga interview where he says Hes spoilt for choice and also has headaches whom to select out of the 400 quality Brazilian players plying their trade in Europe and South America.
 Come on Perreirra dig out some overseas SA quality players we dont know of like Troussier did,Digging out players like  Issa,Vonk,Alfred Phiri. Theres this 22 year old dude who might snatch Gaxa's place,he played against Japan,forgot his name.

Pienaar,Pattisson combination will be bananas,watch the space!!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

I was amazed after reading a Dunga interview where he says Hes spoilt for choice and also has headaches whom to select out of the 400 quality Brazilian players plying their trade in Europe and South America.
 Come on Perreirra dig out some overseas SA quality players we dont know of like Troussier did,Digging out players like  Issa,Vonk,Alfred Phiri. Theres this 22 year old dude who might snatch Gaxa's place,he played against Japan,forgot his name.

I've never even seen this nigga play

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile

Pattison has a very simple and easy to read style of play. the people who could combine well with Pienaar are Refilwe Yeye Letsoloane and Teko Modise , two intelligent ball players who would undertsand his style of play. Again, the coaches would have to play them in midfield not as wide players. This is shy skillo is effective. he is not pacey or a good crosser to be played as a winger. Put Cale, Digkang, Van Heerden, etc on the wings and use Skillo and Modise / letsolonyane to create attacking moves and support strikers.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

he is f***ing good...his bacics are on point unlike these overated f***ers(Modise and Tshabalala)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

He aint Flashy like Ronaldhino but he does the Job on the Field,We cant rely on Modise no more!!

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile

Pattison has a very simple and easy to read style of play. the people who could combine well with Pienaar are Refilwe Yeye Letsoloane and Teko Modise , two intelligent ball players who would undertsand his style of play. Again, the coaches would have to play them in midfield not as wide players. This is shy skillo is effective. he is not pacey or a good crosser to be played as a winger. Put Cale, Digkang, Van Heerden, etc on the wings and use Skillo and Modise / letsolonyane to create attacking moves and support strikers.

dont like that, gattuso is like that and smart players go in on him everytime I see him this happens

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
pienaar is good, Deac is an ignorant biatch, dont cosign that pattison nicca though
Dreaming in 3D

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I'm sorry did that faggot say anything important he's invisble to me  8)

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt

Who be that??? Yoh locally I dont know a single soul...well besides the regulars e.g teko,cale,klate,tshabalala etc Think I need to google the kat...who does he play for????

PIENAAR IS KING!!

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile

who does he play for????

he plays for Black leapards,im sure you know him ;D ;D ;D ;D

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
LMAO Yezir, defo know him...got the Black Leopards player of the season Spray Painted Gold Boot last season ha????....got a R10 voucher to Ma Thembi's Tuck Shop as well

who does he play for????

he plays for Black leapards,im sure you know him ;D ;D ;D ;D

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • View Profile
so dude is a wanted man in the Epl, chelsea, liverpool, T hotspur and Man city are said to be jostling for his sig, i doubt the chelsea move, perhaps a Man city move wud is more likely, wat do u amoebas think?
Dreaming in 3D