Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cheating part 2

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Nah chill...this is not about some broad cheating on me. This is about guys cheating on girls. Have you ever been caught cheating? What was the scenario? How did yo escape it if you did?

You know I once almost got caught because of some girls hair. I almost got caught a week ago with some chick leaving her shoes & clothes and the like at my crib. Acted just in time.
Now I have to go home and do some cleaning each time a broad visits before my girl shows up. These broads leave towels, hair, etc lying around. They get too comfortable and i cant be like some guys - hit and walk her out soon afterwards. I like to believe I'm a caring guy who happens to play the game everyone seems to be playing.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
females>>>>>>>>>>> CSI Miami and Las Vegas

you gotta be thorough mang anything could give you away these days

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
women leave their shit behind on purpose. they leave small things everywhere

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

HAHAHAHAHA! This is true mang.
I had questions beingg asked just because of the way the bed was made. Like "you dont normally put the pillows like that...Ngubani okwenzele. Was some b%$#h here last night"

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile

I had questions beingg asked just because of the way the bed was made. Like "you dont normally put the pillows like that...Ngubani okwenzele. Was some b%$#h here last night"

Girl: "why did you lie about sleeping at home on saturday?"
Me: "What do you mean? I left town around midnight, came straight home."
Girl: "Then why do you have a train ticket of the following day with a 9am timestamp on it?"
Me:  ???

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

Girl: "why did you lie about sleeping at home on saturday?"
Me: "What do you mean? I left town around midnight, came straight home."
Girl: "Then why do you have a train ticket of the following day with a 9am timestamp on it?"
Me:  ???

Mang, you cant leave papers lying around. I learnt through those slips you get when you pay at clubs,bars, restaurants using a card. So most things have to be cash based. Cash is king. Those papers give away where you were and what you were up to.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
I thought i would never get caught,i thought i got rid of all evidence on my cell.
Boy oh boy!! women go national geographic on these niggaz,
Big time like never before.they check your phone on Received /Dialled calls they check time duration they see events at 00:45am,duration of the call is 30 minutes.How the f*** was i gonna explain that? was confronted,diddnt say shit,then she did a U-turn by apologising on some sorry baby i didnt mean to be insecure its just i cant controll myself,do you forgive me? That pimp slick-back aint got shit on me.

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
I thought i would never get caught,i thought i got rid of all evidence on my cell.
Big time like never before.they check your phone on Received /Dialled calls they check time duration they see events at 00:45am,duration of the call is 30 minutes.How the f*** was i gonna explain that? was confronted,diddnt say shit,then she did a U-turn by apologising on some sorry baby i didnt mean to be insecure its just i cant controll myself,do you forgive me? That pimp slick-back aint got shit on me.

nigga you are emotionally abusive, you souldnt be proud of yourself.

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
[/b]

I must say i respect cats who make the women blame herself for snooping or being insecure or not trusting their man yet they have found something suspicious. How do you guys do this? it's a life skill, I must say.

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
Emotional abuse is a skill. Nothing can make a man feel as good as f***ing with someone's head.

I often do it just for kicks.

A pimp named Sarkozy

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +17/-52
  • Thorough-bred
    • View Profile
@RR Nah man im not at all,shes one strong chick i tell you.But when niggaz lock their phones,messages,images and phonebooks with security codes that shit raises too much suspicion.before you leave your phone on the table,sofa etc better make sure you delete them tiny bits cause shes definately gonna page it,be free when confronted on some Huh? what are you talking about? oowhh its so then shut your Trap.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2010, 09:43:05 PM by A pimp named Sarkozy »

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
like I always say! Its just too much work cheating..you end up with more stress than need be...if you know your dick is always on the prowl for new pussy...man up tell your hoe, if she aint down then this is fair to say..."Atleast I told you!,   I dnno who's shoes those are!, and NO..i didi not come straight home..and YES..I bought a COSMO for some random BITCH....wanna f***?"

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
like I always say! Its just too much work cheating..you end up with more stress than need be...if you know your dick is always on the prowl for new pussy...man up tell your hoe, if she aint down then this is fair to say..."Atleast I told you!,   I dnno who's shoes those are!, and NO..i didi not come straight home..and YES..I bought a COSMO for some random BITCH....wanna f***?"

i agree. and some  aint worth the stress
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
I know yall dont agree, but cheating is a necessary evil. It helps you realise how much you either love or hate your current partner. It forces you to re-evaluate your relationship. It might not be fair on the other party, but its definately something that helps the cheating individual.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Men are so bad at cheating it's ridiculous. If you're cheating chances are your woman knows you are she's just not doing anything about it.