Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Cheating part 2

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
She is beautiful man and I dont think i will get someone that beautiful again after her plus I spend half of the little money i got on her.

sad thing though is, she probably is cheatin on u.
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Killing yourself over a girlfriend?

ALL it takes is one girl to push a nigga to the otherside!

Most of us are lucky we learn't early...

She probably is not cheating on you coz you don't expect it...my advice turn a blind eye...even when she cheating tell yourself she aint coz u stick your nose in her binezz you will see how you have wasted five years of your life.

When I was cheated on my by my firt girl of 3years...for a whole year I was onconsolable...no other woman could replace, or was beautiful...I degenerated to piece of shit coz I belived my true love was gone for ever...I met a girl named ****** , thank God for her filthy ways...she lierally dragged me from a sofa to go shag the shit out of me coz...

get this..."she was sick and tired of me talking about my X like she the only one that can f***"

I spent the next whole MONTH doing nothing but studing, smoking blunts and f***ing for a whole month straight! no rest nothing...after that the bitch left me and ..I was healed and I could not forgive myself for the four years wasted(1year crying about the love of my life that cheated on me and THREE in a relashionship with a slut that blind sided me...)

get it out of you player...

Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile
Brick is right Rama. You should beat her before she actually cheats on you. Just so that she knows you a serious nigga.
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
Brick is right Rama. You should beat her before she actually cheats on you. Just so that she knows you a serious nigga.

Huwow!

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
She is beautiful man and I dont think i will get someone that beautiful again after her plus I spend half of the little money i got on her.

sad thing though is, she definitely  is cheatin on u.

Fixed

Papa ThReAdS

• Are you a bish?? Then you can love me.
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +24/-31
  • The beautiful man...The beautiful Legend...
    • View Profile

Huwow!

I dare you to come say that here, please come and say that here!
Beating bitches since 1982.

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile

Huwow!

I dare you to come say that here, please come and say that here!

ha!

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
Nah!!!

briCk minds his own BI and does not condone violence aganist women and children

.....but bitches can get it! and I only share my experiences as relief that I have been through some shit and am still alive besides we got different game..I am they type that had to learn the hard way not to put sluts on pedestals....some of us are unfortnate that we just attract f*** ups...you probably got yourself a rare gem...so I advise you to hold on but..killing yourself over a woman ..that aint hood..

PS we get that you not serious about killing yourself...keep it moving!
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
I reckon you should just smack her as soon as she gets with you, then be nice for the rest of the relationship you can bet she'll never say "hey deac how come you dont treat me the way you used to"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

That not good enough for ya?

RearrangedReality

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-42
    • View Profile
I reckon you should just smack her as soon as she gets with you, then be nice for the rest of the relationship you can bet she'll never say "hey deac how come you dont treat me the way you used to"  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;)

*on the floor*

wakakakakakakakakka!

ToXic Candy

• AG Extremist
    • REP: +2/-15
  • I LOVE YOU,MCWAAAAH!
    • View Profile
People cheat period, even those who say they don't I'm quite sure in some point in their lives they used to play the game but now let's give thanks to those who changed them to become a better person.   

\*when will my time come, I really tired of this?*
Dn't have a comfort zone ,always have room for improvement.

Syklik Beatz

• AG Hustler
    • REP: +1/-0
  • 360°
    • View Profile
    • Syklik

Myself worth is never measured relative to how someone makes me feel...f*** a bitch !you cheat on me coz you were born that way not coz what I have done or not done something AND thats it...I drink a beer and keep it moving.

true.
The Touch Of Elegance

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile

So basically what you saying is, you'd rather have a cheating whore than have no whore at all?

Nobody can fill that void Rhama, you were born with it and you'll die with it, best you can do is adapt.

Trusting a person is setting you up for disappointment, humans are imperfect beings, there’s always a chance that they’ll f*** up, no matter how hard they try. They are very selfish, manipulative, liars and very dangerous.

Even though some of them try to be good, they’re just postponing the inevitable because sin is encoded in a human’s DNA, it’s a question of how long can they keep on fighting before they give into who they are.

We are not sinners because we sin.................we sin because we’re sinners.

All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

Tonnes

• The Crafter
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-20
  • Liquid Veteran
    • View Profile

hahahahahahha...this shit made my day ;)
Flexipanel...All Tings Proper

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
ive cheated like every time im in a relationship simply bcoz i thought im too young for crious affairs. i still cheat, this makes it easy to let shit when this happens to u. i like chcks that dnt give a f***, i hate broads that are too emotional, like when i dnt call 4 the whole week.
Dreaming in 3D