Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Young Nations - United States Of Africa

Draztik · 19 · 9839

Killa Merc

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-22
    • View Profile
Anyone else checking for this? Apart from a single track [i think], couldn't skip any joint...and the whole album sounds good (well-mixed, well-done).

And Draztik?? f***, dude's ridiculous with the beats, what he does on that "Summer Time" joint is something of a legend!

So, I ask again, anyone else checking for this?

I got the 985 and it's banging. Dome killed those beats and Gimbos murders anything he spits on. I'm not sure about Young Nations. Havent been listening to his kind of hop. i say this having liked his 1st album. Maybe I will cop this and Tumi soon.

biz-ark-human

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +7/-2
    • View Profile
    • Corporate Nemesis on bandcamp
Anyone else checking for this? Apart from a single track [i think], couldn't skip any joint...and the whole album sounds good (well-mixed, well-done).

And Draztik?? f***, dude's ridiculous with the beats, what he does on that "Summer Time" joint is something of a legend!

I got the 985 and it's banging. Dome killed those beats and Gimbos murders anything he spits on. I'm not sure about Young Nations. Havent been listening to his kind of hop. i say this having liked his 1st album. Maybe I will cop this and Tumi soon.

Tumi comes highly recommended! ;)

Tuboy

• http://www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-19
  • my heart is a house nucca, fear don't live here!
    • View Profile
    • www.reverbnation.com/tuboytulz
I likes this album (Still Here, The Dream, We Won't stop,Free,Murder (I'm back), i woke up and GP City be my favourite tracks so far)
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 04:19:38 PM by Velabahleke »
M Turn

Draztik

• Producer - CEO
  • AG Hustler
    • REP: +5/-1
    • View Profile
    • Unreleased Records

Much appreacited dude, it was alot a fun putting together Nations project, besides the production and process of making the beats, i spent so much more time/research on the mixing aspect on the album. investing in the UAD2 card was the best thing i ever did!!!

peace

D