Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

Who would you like to punch in the face

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +16/-17
    • View Profile
It could be anyone!! ;D ;D

Those Jehovah Witnesses  cats who came to my door on a f***in Saturday morning, a straight guy shouting that "ayoba" shit....

The Angry Hand of God

• I'm better than you.
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +31/-87
  • Medium Pimping...
    • View Profile
People in general.

Shitty drivers. Some guy in a truck crossed over from the right lane, right in front of me, to the far left lane this morning and all the traffic just had to stop.

I was at a ma**ive truck accident yesterday. there were pieces of the dude lying all over, we had to watch where we were walking and our photographer stepped on what we a**umed were brains cos there were bits of his skull lying close by.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2010, 10:29:23 AM by Kim Jong Illest »

Mrs Jones

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +10/-41
  • Acoustic Soul
    • View Profile
People in general.

Shitty drivers. Some guy in a truck crossed over from the right lane, right in front of me, to the far left lane this morning and all the traffic just had to stop.

I was at a ma**ive truck accident yesterday. there were pieces of the dude lying all over, we had to watch where we were walking and our photographer stepped on what we a**umed were brains cos there were bits of his skull lying close by.
Hayi man, must you be so graphic? And you know these truck drivers drive kak, its like they tell themselves that if they get in an accident with you, you're most likely to die a horrible death than they are, same goes for golden arrow bus drivers.
All my life I had to fight. I loves Harpo, God knows I do. But I'll kill him dead 'fo I let him beat me.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +9/-10
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
These ungratefull little educated black f***ers that look down on people who "are not educated"..

How you going to say..."You can't trust black people's version of History coz its not documented....read read...thats why as black people we ...

Come say that close to me
Trapped In The 90ies Nigga.

Boss

• Paranoid
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +1/-23
  • Pointin a finger on You!
    • View Profile
i wanna put my knuckles on every bum that thinks the Anc is capable of governing this country and all people that are optimistic about the return of Christ.
Dreaming in 3D

Ramorethetho

• Weed is green paper is brown coke is white you are a bitch so as your wife
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +9/-18
  • Linux and Novell f***ed and gave birth to SuSe
    • View Profile
Fighting solves nada
Feeling satisfaction from the street croud reaction

N.A 187

• GUNTLK ENT presents
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +4/-11
  • Native "187" a**asin
    • View Profile
    • "Murder he wrote"
Producers that sell u beats and later on after u've paid an drecorded blutklot sells it to another "dj nobody or emcee nu nigga"

TV producer promoting hormosexuality but creating sympathetic scripts to faggots, the bible states that God himself finds it dispeakable!!!

JZ disgracing Zulus, South Africans and black folks with his endless children discoveries and wives

Last of the old AG Hittaz

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +5/-18
    • View Profile
These ungratefull little educated black f***ers that look down on people who "are not educated"..

How you going to say..."You can't trust black people's version of History coz its not documented....read read...thats why as black people we ...

Come say that close to me

Co-Sign. Those so called "educated blacks" are known as Oreos, my friend.

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile

JZ disgracing Zulus, South Africans and black folks with his endless children discoveries and wives

How does who Zuma f***s and fathers reflect on me as an individual? His shaggin antics do not define my blackness Zuluness or anything for that matter...you need to cut it out sounds like white people talk to me mischief at its best,  defining people as a colletive based on an individual, to one brsuh stroke impressionable interllects..cut it out!

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile

The Mighty Loks

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +37/-66
    • View Profile
The IT guy at the office. Going on a f***ing power trip... You know what actually I hate ALL IT guys.

Lord Deacon Of Frost

• Deac>>>>>>YOU
  • AG O.G.
    • REP: +44/-39
  • You shall DIE!
    • View Profile
The IT guy at the office. Going on a f***ing power trip... You know what actually I hate ALL IT guys.

I love you baldi

That not good enough for ya?

briCK

• Gold digger bait!
  • AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • No!!!!! Hoe!
    • View Profile
You know what actually I hate ALL IT guys.

Thats a bit harsh...thats like hating ALL girls coz , the one girl that really know how to rock the mic gave you a teaser of what she REALLY can do and you pissed that sh...wait what a stupis anology you a girl so you won't really get such a crude ..

lets try this again..Its like hating ALLLLLL IT guys coz .. well they have the same traits!!

not effective!!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Aaah cmon now ma....what we do????? :'(

Blizzard

• AG Elite Member
    • View Profile
retards who play music through cellphones loudspeaker in public transport.