Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

PRETTY BLACK (a mini-tape by SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist)

oints · 36 · 12292

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
PEACE!

it ALMOST seems like i havent been here in a while  :-\, even had a bit of difficulty navigating myself thru the "revamped" interface...oh well, im HERE, hows about i share with youl what ive been UP TO  :D

ive recently had the privellage of being a producer on a number of HIPHOP albums BREWING in the underground, one as far ashore as AUSTRALIA, one in CAPE TOWN, one in CHICAGO, and one in LESOTHO...oh, & one in LONDON if you count ROB ONE's "AFRICAN" dropping soon...anyhow, enough of the self JOCKriding...

PRETTY BLACK is a mini-tape ive decided to compile as a little taste of the type of music ive been making nowadays and it consists of some of the beats ive made for the artists in the various locations ive listed above...let me drop the cover sleeves, that will aid in a more thorough explanation...

front cover

back cover

Track 1 is a little sumin sumin i cooked up for an album im working on with SUPER PRODUCER "PHILL the KRITIK"...the album is called "CLa**IC DIRT" and it drops soon...still dont know if the beat will make it in though :-\

Track 2 is a joint i made for LESOTHO EMCEE "KISLEV"...the kid is working on his mixtape to drop soon, looking to have it done before the GRAHAMSTOWN ARTS fest cos thats where he plans to PUSH it..

Track 3 is a joint i made for a P.E native, he goes by the name of DEE DOC and currently resides in CAPE TOWN, check for the god if you a Capetonian, hes to be blazing brakes real SOON  ;)

Track 4 is a soulful kinda NUMBER...still dont quite know where to put that...but ive decided to give u a sneak into that as well....

IL share the MINI tape later on today...if u got 9megs FREE, check for it...its a GEM, and a taste of what my camp AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT, plan on dishing out this year...

ONE!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
DROPPED the street INTEL on BLOG & WEBSITE owners and already PRETTY BLACK is being hosted on multiple portals...GOODLOOKS, much appreciated...!

look out for the LINKS ima drop later on today, expect to surf THE REBBI's BLOG, SINITUS TEMPO's BLOG (DMV native, & super producer) also check out SNIPER's BLOG, the HUGE, Beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com platform...!

MAJOR LOVE  :D

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Can't wait to bump!

you dont have to wait anymore ma ninj...here you GO:

first of all id like to say PEACE to the BLOG OWNERS that jumped on this project & helped me to get it out to the HEADS even though i didnt really have time to prep a proper press release...jsut goes to show that work done over the years does count for something when your reputation is concerned...aight...teh LINKS:

shout outs to The REBBI, get PRETTY BLACK on his blog HERE:

http://bootlegmixtape.blogspot.com/

shout outs to SINITUS TEMPO, dope producer/blogger out of the DMV, thats Washington DC, virgina & merryLAND...he got US up there too, check for the KID:

http://sinsationalworld.blogspot.com/2010/02/san-instru-monumentalist-pretty-black.html

yeah, GET AT THAT, we steady working to give youl QUALITY MUSIC as AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT...that should tie you up until then...SUNS DONT CHILL  ;)  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
GOOD NEWS, we made it on HIPHOPBOOTLEGGERS.com right there alongside NUJABES  :D....PRETTY BLACK is proving to be making the RIGHT impression on the INTERNATIONAL UNDERGROUND HIPHOP community...!

check for the kid...

http://hiphopbootleggers.us/?p=26327

also MAJOR LOVE goes out to SNIPER of BEATBOXRADIO.BLOGSPOT.COM...they got us there as well  :D

http://beatboxradioshow.blogspot.com/2010/03/san-instru-monumentalist-pretty-black.html

if u havent JUMPED on it yet...get at that GOOD SHIT  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
NICE, we sittin on 66 DOWNLOADS, peace to all who took time out to download the mini-tape...look out for more work(s) from AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINMENT artists...myself, ALIAS, JOSEPH MEEGAR, LYRICAL TIP & PITSO RAMAKHULA...

aight...peace, till the NEXT CHAPTER...KEEP THE MUSIC ALIVE  8)

San.

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
ma**ive SHOUTOUTS to the big homey HOLSTAR, the god has constantly been in our CORNER shedding light on the many work(s) we have released over the past and at present, major LOVE...reaching the HEADS in ZAMBIA, check us out on the ZAMBIAN HIPHOP BLOG:

http://zedhiphopbeatz.blogspot.com

by the way, the mini-tape is sitting on 166 downloads now and we've been getting some POSITIVE feeD... :D not bad, by that logic the albums should garner a higher audience...

ONE!

General Ratzinger van Stilzkin

• My 40 acres is missing its mule
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-35
    • View Profile
dude, i must say if the cover art is anything to go by then i shud give it a listen... dope

maybe i shud hit up ur connect to work on my cover art, since the person commissioned <cough> rebbi<cough> to do it aint sent anything yet
Hustlers. We dont sleep we rest one eye up

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
dude, i must say if the cover art is anything to go by then i shud give it a listen... dope

maybe i shud hit up ur connect to work on my cover art, since the person commissioned <cough> rebbi<cough> to do it aint sent anything yet

yeah fam LOL, ditch that CRUSTY ol REBBI, il hook it up for ya...LOL

and bout the MUSIC, yeah, give it a bash fam, cats seem to dig it, i know i DO  ;)

MOFF G

• MOFF G
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +3/-9
  • MOFF G: THE GENIUS
    • View Profile
    • MOFFG
gotdamn....niccah dat's a phat cover....copped it, now i'm bout to blast it!1
the greatest rides u'd ever experince is upon the DEATH STAR....

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Before this gets into my a-canal....what do you label your sound as???? what feel does it have???

Hope you dont mind the questions Im an aspiring beat magician

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Before this gets into my a-canal....what do you label your sound as???? what feel does it have???

"beat magician" you say...lol, nice...  ;)

i dont really have a name, per ce, for the "kind" of music i make..but it is very much inspired by the original BOOMBAP trademark sound that formed the basis of my induction into the art of beatmaking/producing...

with that said, you will find that the music is constructed against HEAVY DRUMLINES and MELODIC BREAKS. i choose for a highly melodic sound because i belive in giving almost an anthemic feel to a piece of music, so in a way i belive that to be my little innovation to musical creation...the use of an already existing style but with a merger of another culture of sound, that at times can only be heard in Genres like Cla**ic Music for instance!

hope i answered u, now why dont u do ur self a favour and sCOOP THAT up  ;)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Sittin on 607 DOWNLOADS...  :) PRETTY BLACK is making the right IMPRESSION...!

look out for "CLa**IC DIRT" by SAN & PHIL the KRITIK
                    "MUSIC for DOCUMENTARIES" by SAN
                    "NTSOANA TSATSI" by PITSO RAMAKHULA
                    "TRAIN OF THOUGHT(in PARENTHESIS)" by LYRICAL TiP

all to DROP under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINEMNT this year  ;)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

"beat magician" you say...lol, nice...  ;)

i dont really have a name, per ce, for the "kind" of music i make..but it is very much inspired by the original BOOMBAP trademark sound that formed the basis of my induction into the art of beatmaking/producing...

with that said, you will find that the music is constructed against HEAVY DRUMLINES and MELODIC BREAKS. i choose for a highly melodic sound because i belive in giving almost an anthemic feel to a piece of music, so in a way i belive that to be my little innovation to musical creation...the use of an already existing style but with a merger of another culture of sound, that at times can only be heard in Genres like Cla**ic Music for instance!

hope i answered u, now why dont u do ur self a favour and sCOOP THAT up  ;)

I call San a sound artist.

And on that note, peep 20/20 this weekend for some Pretty Black rotation. Cats need to hear this.
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com