Get Dropox | Luno Bitcoin | Ovex Crypto | Binance | Get Free Crypto - Morpher
Africasgateway.com

PRETTY BLACK (a mini-tape by SAN, the Instru-Monumentalist)

oints · 36 · 12314

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-4
  • "God grant me wings, Im too fly not to fly"
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Dope!!!....musicality is my one night stand at the mo lol compared to being your wife....I wanna reach that level of musicality where conjuring a beat is like...a beat, heartbeat that is, but first off...I need to start on getting equipment...and I havent even started yet lol

Before this gets into my a-canal....what do you label your sound as???? what feel does it have???

Hope you dont mind the questions Im an aspiring beat magician

"beat magician" you say...lol, nice...  ;)

i dont really have a name, per ce, for the "kind" of music i make..but it is very much inspired by the original BOOMBAP trademark sound that formed the basis of my induction into the art of beatmaking/producing...

with that said, you will find that the music is constructed against HEAVY DRUMLINES and MELODIC BREAKS. i choose for a highly melodic sound because i belive in giving almost an anthemic feel to a piece of music, so in a way i belive that to be my little innovation to musical creation...the use of an already existing style but with a merger of another culture of sound, that at times can only be heard in Genres like Cla**ic Music for instance!

hope i answered u, now why dont u do ur self a favour and sCOOP THAT up  ;)

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Because well, I spit...I write...but production is my pa**ion....Everytime I bump Dilla or Madlib or Black Milk etc....I lose myself!!

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
downloading.....cant wait to bump!
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

oints

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +34/-56
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Because well, I spit...I write...but production is my pa**ion....Everytime I bump Dilla or Madlib or Black Milk etc....I lose myself!!

seems to me like ur foundation is SOLID...pursue it ma dude, its fulfiling...!

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Before this gets into my a-canal....what do you label your sound as???? what feel does it have???

Hope you dont mind the questions Im an aspiring beat magician

"beat magician" you say...lol, nice...  ;)

i dont really have a name, per ce, for the "kind" of music i make..but it is very much inspired by the original BOOMBAP trademark sound that formed the basis of my induction into the art of beatmaking/producing...

with that said, you will find that the music is constructed against HEAVY DRUMLINES and MELODIC BREAKS. i choose for a highly melodic sound because i belive in giving almost an anthemic feel to a piece of music, so in a way i belive that to be my little innovation to musical creation...the use of an already existing style but with a merger of another culture of sound, that at times can only be heard in Genres like Cla**ic Music for instance!

hope i answered u, now why dont u do ur self a favour and sCOOP THAT up  ;)

I call San a sound artist.

And on that note, peep 20/20 this weekend for some Pretty Black rotation. Cats need to hear this.

;D  ;D SHOUT OUTS to the 20/20 PODCAST...and just like that, courtesy of my man ROB ONE we forging furthur ahead to touch the INTERNATIONAL HIPHOP COMMUNITY...peace KING....PEACE!  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
 :D  :D  ;D

983 DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE baby, WORLDWIDE...in less than THREE DAYS of RELEASE...now lets see if we can CLOCK 1000 before FRIDAY...i think we can  :)

with that said, allow me to REITERATE:

look out for "CLa**IC DIRT" by SAN & PHIL the KRITIK
                    "MUSIC for DOCUMENTARIES" by SAN
                    "NTSOANA TSATSI" by PITSO RAMAKHULA
                    "TRAIN OF THOUGHT(in PARENTHESIS)" by LYRICAL TiP

all to DROP under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINEMNT this year  ;)

on another VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE....

look out for "ITS OFFICIAL" a DOCUMENTARY produced by the beautiful people at BRAIN MATTER MEDIA that touches on HUMAN RIGHTS in SOUTH AFRICA and is set to AIR on SABC 1 on MARCH 16 21h00....i was fortunate enough to PRODUCE the SOUNDTRACK to that doccie...aside from it being a very GOOD WATCH, why not tune in to get a peak at the MUSIC  ;)

rob_one

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +27/-42
  • Silverback Jewrilla
    • View Profile
    • 20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO
:D  :D  ;D

983 DOWNLOADS WORLDWIDE baby, WORLDWIDE...in less than THREE DAYS of RELEASE...now lets see if we can CLOCK 1000 before FRIDAY...i think we can  :)

with that said, allow me to REITERATE:

look out for "CLa**IC DIRT" by SAN & PHIL the KRITIK
                    "MUSIC for DOCUMENTARIES" by SAN
                    "NTSOANA TSATSI" by PITSO RAMAKHULA
                    "TRAIN OF THOUGHT(in PARENTHESIS)" by LYRICAL TiP

all to DROP under AUDIBLE BRAILE ENTERTAINEMNT this year  ;)

on another VERY VERY IMPORTANT NOTE....

look out for "ITS OFFICIAL" a DOCUMENTARY produced by the beautiful people at BRAIN MATTER MEDIA that touches on HUMAN RIGHTS in SOUTH AFRICA and is set to AIR on SABC 1 on MARCH 16 21h00....i was fortunate enough to PRODUCE the SOUNDTRACK to that doccie...aside from it being a very GOOD WATCH, why not tune in to get a peak at the MUSIC  ;)

One thousand? Good looks Oints. I think you should probably start thinking about selling this shit. You and Alias both. ;)
20/20 HIP-HOP RADIO

http://2020.mypodcast.com
Recharged Radio - http://www.rechargedradio.com
The South African - http://www.southafrican.co.uk
My Own Shit - http://www.robboffard.com

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I can't download it. Tried at least 4 times. Losses connection to my server. Strange coz i managed to downlaod Jose James off sould diggaz off the same site half an hour ago. Help, I wanna hear!

Soul Amazin'

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-28
  • I got next....
    • View Profile
I can't download it. Tried at least 4 times. Losses connection to my server. Strange coz i managed to downlaod Jose James off sould diggaz off the same site half an hour ago. Help, I wanna hear!

pm me your email addy and i'll mail it to u.... ;)

SUPER RUTHLESS

• SOUTH OF A
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +24/-20
  • New South Movement
    • View Profile
    • Immortal Men Entertainment
Just to add my 2 cents (not that it counts for much)
the first 3 was just okay mainly because it has the generic chops rearranged with a drum pattern.
I like hop scotch, the ba** line is nice and smooth and overall it has a nice flow to it...

My question is was Guess Who the only movie you had available for this lol

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile

pm me your email addy and i'll mail it to u.... ;)

GOODLOOKS ma dude, much APPRECIATED  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
Just to add my 2 cents (not that it counts for much)
the first 3 was just okay mainly because it has the generic chops rearranged with a drum pattern.
I like hop scotch, the ba** line is nice and smooth and overall it has a nice flow to it...

My question is was Guess Who the only movie you had available for this lol

LOL, yeah, GUESS WHO worked for the concept black, it fit...i had like four other flicks to choose from but i dug what BERNIE MAC was on  ;)

regarding the CHOPS, generic, FOR REAL..WOW, i should give u my REASON FILES...then perhaps ul have a different take on it...there is nothing simple about those chops fam, especially if u consider that a track like "these women" has about four tracks in it...anyhow...im glad u listened to em well enuf to formulate some sort of "in depth" critique...FEED is always WELCOME  :)

oints

• AG Veteran
  • the god san-hedrin
    • View Profile
now i know i said ima UPDATE youl on the DOWNLOADS by FRIDAY...but yeah, couldnt...but i can NOW...we are SITTING ON 1260 DOWNLOADS for "PRETTY BLACK: a mini-tape" in just four days...and thats WORLD WIDE  :) ...we did good, im proud of the petit offering...NEXT WE DROP ALBUMS, so be on the look out for that...u too RUTHLESS  ;)

MORE IMPORTANLTY, ima KEEP REMINDING ul....

on MARCH 16 2010 at exactly 21h00 on SOUTH AFRICA'S PREMIER T.V chanel SABC ONE a documentary entitled "ITS OFFICIAL"  shot by BRAIN MATTER MEDIA will air...please CHECK for that, i was fortunate enough to PRODUCE the SOUNDTRACK to that piece of VISUAL ART.....ONE!

thanks for the LOVE!

krimzin

• Bruin Storm
  • AG Regular
    • View Profile
    • krimzins crypt
Bumpin it right now, very enjoyable...even bust a few freezys on sum of teh beats lol not a freezy pro tho....main feature in this I enjoy is the soul, damn theres alotta soul in this....I love THESE WOMEN....damn!!!....dope homeboi!!!

Steady.