Africasgateway.com

Midi Controller

Myth · 5 · 3351

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
Ok wadup okes!

I've been offered an M-Audio Oxygen 8 midi controller. It has 25 keys (not ideal for me), nice lil knobs and what not. I reckon @ R600 its quite a good deal but if anyone around here has used it before, what are the Pros & Cons? Does it work on FL Studio (thats my main sequencer)? Blah blah blah, basically all I need is sound advice before I accept the offer. No later than tonight!

Will hear from y'all okes. Peace
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

DaT NiGGa P-DuB

• www.25tolyf.com
  • AG Extremist
    • REP: +14/-18
  • Grrrrrrrrindin
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/djpeeweeproductionz
go for it black - unless ur ryan leslie i doubt u need all them keys and if its usb it will work in fl  - i doubt the knobs will work automatically in Fl u need to manually map each knob everytime but it will work in reason automatically but still its a good buy

Myth

• AG Elite Member
    • REP: +14/-16
    • View Profile
eish I declined the offer. I figured i've made good enough music without a MIDI up to this point. A condenser mic was our initial deal with the guy, but he backed down at tha last minute, and offered me the MIDI instead. Microphone is like on top of my list right now. And eish 25 keys is really not ideal, not that i can play key but nah. I'l shop for a 49 key later this year.

So,
Hows the Behringer C3 Studio Condenser Microphone or Samson CO3 Multi-Pattern. They serve the same purpose im sure, so all in all, who wins the war between Samson and Behringer??
its possible to take the art of making music seriously without taking yourself seriously

www.myspace.com/mythbeats101

The KWEDZA HOD

• Producer
  • AG Elite Member
    • REP: +23/-26
    • View Profile
    • Rebbi Muzik

The Kritik

• The Kritik
  • AG Regular
    • REP: +1/-0
  • Respect is what you have to earn
    • View Profile
well! it should work in FL Studio....or any other Daw....as for the nobs ur gonna have to link em to what u wanna automate...trust me...its gonna be work it...and yeah! bro.....hit me up wit the seperates