TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +13/-20
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
    • www.myspace.com/hiphocalypse
I understand the latest thing out of Cape town (Maseru native) is Konfab
Does anyone know if this album has been released and where we can get it in other regions of the country?
I got a couple of his "Tracks" and the Hiphocalypse Ma**ive is very keen to hear more from him.

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +21/-17
    • View Profile
YOOOOOOO!!!!! He rocks sooo hard.
- soul activist. poet. flower. fairy -

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
The "tracks" I have are VERY rough & I cant wait to get the mastered version.
Anyone with anymore info eg What will it be called when is it due? Who producing where to get it etc..?

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
it certainly wont be a problem to get you the stuff, he is just mastering it and has added a couple more tracks. its so nice. im so excited. he is also producing my stuff, making my beats etc. Its all just a case of tying the loose ends together and then letting it rip basically.
We were actually chatting about you today, its always great to have someone feel yo s***, so, we´ll put you on. MOS DEF.

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • REP: +0/-0
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Hey BHLAKHROZE

I´m hearing so much bout Konfab, but to be honest havent heard anything of his as such.Where in ct is he residing at the mo and whats his vibe like?Also, u say he´s finishing up his stuff soon...good to hear, so has he hooked up with Syntactic yet?he´s got a show on GHfm called the Homebrew.he should forward some stuff to Syntactic and let him hear some of that.From what I hear u peeps say bout Konfab´s stuff, I´m sure he´ll like it and u could be able to arrange an interview too.Nothing better than ma** exposure.U know what I mean.Ancient Men r getting madd luv on GHfm too.Underground represent.

Also, u got some ruff snippets of his u could refer me to on the net, or could u send a few samples perhaps via email to bricktop@webmail.co.za

U also dropping an album too?When is that and whats the mood gonna be like?Hit me back with some info please.Thanx and much luv.Madd$tone.

Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

KONFAB

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
yo i appreciate the love my people.
maddstone, i´m stayin in rondebosch and that´s also where we do all our work. project´s almost complete but we 1st tryna set up our own stable and get e´thing registered. we expect to be done by end of october...
ttp://www.myspace.com/artikulatekonfab
http://www.myspace.com/writersblockcrew

the antePENultimate columnist with WRITERS BLOCK

Naturelle

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
    • REP: +11/-21
  • rise.
    • View Profile
    • Butan Wear
I´ve also only heard "sista girl" compliments of my boy Sensai.Must say, i´m feeling that ish so bigg ups to you Konfab....Bhlakhroze...is that u on that track?  

palimpsest

• AG Regular
    • View Profile
ya hey..about konfab.. u guys gotta hear ´the tracks´.. he´s really lyrically on a level worth noting.. and ya he´s jus tite nje knowumsayin?! bigups konfab-Mohlankana Sa´ngkantana (",)
Talk is cheap because supply exceeds demand

skheza

• View Profile
KONFAB!a cla**ic in the making.cant wait to hear the whole album.the freestyle you drop at the end of the tracks truly prove that you have a lot to say.ARTICULATE?hell yeh!

Anonymous

So much interesting ish about Konfab. Wanna know if he´s gon´ be on dat other lesotho compilation called Dead on Arrival

MaddStone

• AG Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facultyofhiphop.org.za
Thanx Konfab for the heads up.

I most def am gonna be checking for that album.Keep me posted and also lets stay in touch to hook up some possible collabs sometime after that.Got some ideas, but we can bounce ideas and all.Keep it tight cuz.Much luv.Madd$tone.
Don't Hate, Rather Debate" - Mykh-ill Angel-oH

的知 not a star, and I don稚 want to be a star. Stars fall. I知 an entertainer, a performer" - Bernie Mac

mazzlah

• View Profile
To Skheza (The Lyrical a**egai...Mr. Rumplestiltskin),
Alles gute mit Konfab. You was for real moes!? Hectic! I totally agree w/your ´Konfabulary´ verdict dude. Let ´em know whut time it is SKZ.

To Konfab (Kiss the Aaz of Hops),
Ngoana´ mme, keep up the influence ntate. You got our utmost support and respek, straight outta Bloem. Remind me to deliver that ´military vest´ for your stage acts bafana.

Now, to Konfab & Skheza,
Give us the gift and/or chance to hear that long awaited battle dance: "Clash of the TITANS"

Anonymous

skheza..thabo skhesa?? hello..this is montle speaking to you live from Cape Town in rondesbosch, eating white vagina melon and drinking autumn harvest. hello..stay fresh..who is konfab??

TATEguru v.2K9

• AG Moderator
  • AG Veteran
  • HIPHOCALYPSE MOVEment
    • View Profile
Yeah looks like this thread generated a lot of hype the way it was intended to.
Keep the posts coming & Konfab will remain relevant ahead of his forthcoming release.
Send us some more stuff for the HIPHOCALYPSE soon as it comes out.
I´ve heard "the Tracks" & I was blown away...was that a freestyle?..He goes on about KingPin (R.I.P) at the end were they boyz?..are there any collabos with the 2 of them? That would by Groundbreaking!
"We lost a tight cat over the tracks
Tonderai Rest in Peace"

BHLAKHROZE

• A POETRY OF LIVING
  • AG Veteran
    • View Profile
Hey,

Hectic, like i disappear for one day and then its like we have a whole world out here. NICE!
Maddstone, perhaps we should hook up with u at some point since you in the area, wat se?
Skheza, ureng!!!! you like on the OTHER side of the world and yet here you are, major shout out to you mchana! Good to find you. ONE LOVE.
Naturelle, no its not me on sista gal, I sing, im another track.  where you at tho gal, i c u on line, lets chat.
Theres like so much LOVE here and its some beautiful ish and thats the thing with hip hop and its soldiers. The Pa**ION, the LOVE and the COURAGE to take it there. 4 SHO!
Yo´ll capture the TRUTH of life. Its not enuf to just hear it, gotta do mo than just see it, gotta be braver than just feelin it, go beyond just livin it. Gotta embrace it, BE IT.
We have work to do. Keep marching...

[ This message was edited by: BHLAKHROZE on 16-09-2004 10:55 ]